It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings to all you ATSers and a brief introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hello all. I am a long time reader of ATS. I started reading this for site as a way to unwind from work and graduate school. I am not sure why I decided to sign up for an account other than it felt like it was time. I still don't understand all of your fancy sayings and abbreviations but I figure that comes with time.

I figure I would just start off by chiming in with my over-archiving views on this site, conspiracies, and most of the stuff people post on this site. While I believe in all sorts of phenomena both natural and super-natural, I struggle with the vast amount of things people think are occurring in the world. Everything can’t be a conspiracy or a plot to over throw the government. There has to be a middle ground for all of this, isn’t there? If all of these conspiracies and other plots to take over society, ruin the world, etc. were really happening there would way too many people in on it. So what’s going on? What’s true? What’s not? Not to be bash a lot members but a lot of things that I have read seem suspect at best. I'm sure there has to be a nugget of truth out there, that is what I am after... the truth.

Peace, love, rock and roll!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

Welcome to our side of the fence and I hope you enjoy the time you spend here. Look forward to reading you on the boards.

Woody

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

Hi TheHistorian, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

join