It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Vimana Siting over Hibernia - Prophesy Fulfilled?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The return of the Annanaki continues in the leadup towards the 2012 Revelation, Revelations 20:12:

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Behold! Cannot be denied, cannot be debunked, the craft is there for all to see:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NahumTheCelestial

I definitely say 'chinese lantern'. Sorry
I am a believer in 'aliens', 'ufos', etc, but in this case I really don't think it is an alien spaceship. Is anyone seeing something that I am not??

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Its a video of a zoomed-in on Chinese Lantern.

How is that related to Vimana's?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Looks like a Chinese Lantern !, Was this per chance taken in Edinburgh when the Famous New Year Festivities were on ?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Thank you. I thought maybe I was losing my mind and missing something. Time to move on.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yeah definatley a chinese lantern in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Denied...Chinese lantern. They have to stop manufacturing these lanterns.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Behold!

It's 2011. I've read your other thread too and wonder why you post in this archaic style. What's with all the 'lo' and 'behold?' Art thou claiming to be a misbegotten cowfuddler from ere distant times?

No doubt you're a decent guy and speak normally in the real world. Why not write in standard 21st Century English like the rest of us? No offence intended, be yourself.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hibernia is the latin for Ireland so what has this vid to do with ireland, and what prophecy are you talkin about, why did you title your thread New Vimana Siting over Hibernia - Prophesy Fulfilled? this vid was a total wast and so was your post

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I am thinking this guy is just trying to make a joke of every topic he doesn't think is possible in the least. In other words, he is just posting crap and things that have already been debunked, or in the case of the prophecy forum he made predictions of what would be regular things sound vague as if to mock prophecies such as those made by Nostradamus.

I can tell you one thing, this guy DOES NOT believe one word of what he has posted so far, and his research abilities need mayor improvement as well...

A mayor giveaway that tells me it is very possible this guy has another account and just made the one about "the prophet" is that so far he is only trying to mock two topics, hence it leads me to think it is probable that he is a member with two accounts since he does not mock any other topics in ATS in such a manner.
edit on 3-1-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

top topics

join