It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

workplace weapons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
this is potentially quite an itneresting thread

lets hear from some UK members though

do shopkeepers in the UK have weapons behind the counter? i didnt think most would, I'd imagine the police would take a dim view on it

but maybe its ok to keep a baseball bat behind ther counter?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by maintainright
this is potentially quite an itneresting thread

lets hear from some UK members though

do shopkeepers in the UK have weapons behind the counter? i didnt think most would, I'd imagine the police would take a dim view on it

but maybe its ok to keep a baseball bat behind ther counter?

agreed, this was orriginally to be not only a thing on what weapon people keep with them at jobs, but like different cultures view on hidden weapons and what they must do

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by locololo

hey like my sas buddy always says " expect the unexpected " be ready for anything. So I carry a razor sharp 3" gerber para frame pocket knife all times , i have a collapseable baton under the front seat of my van plus a 5" buck knife strapped under the back seat of the van. not only used for protection but you never know when you need to cut away seat belts or restricted clothing , hosing , wires. plus you have the right to carry a blade on you any time as long as it is no longer than 5" long , if blade is a hunting type style it just has to be visable.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
When I got my most recent job the old lady who sat at my desk had this little fist clench baton thingy in the top drawer.

I replaced it with a 1911.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1   >>

join