It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best books on 9/11 ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyesdown
Thanks for your input guys. I am aware of the commission report but that wasn't what I was after.

Sorry it got so heated in here.

No need to apologize. It's a regrettable fact of life that there are people who identify with their ideology so intimately and emotionally that any attack on their cherished theories is perceived as an attack on them personally.

At any rate, I still recommend AFTERMATH by Joel Meyerowitz. If anything, it's a conspiracy neutral book since all it is, is a collection of photos and interviews. It also serves to help identify legitimate research from the con artists who are simply fabricating nonsense to make a quick buck off of the abject paranoia of others.

The whole motto of ATS is to deny ignorance, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Regarding the books:

Firefight: Inside the Battle to Save the Pentagon on 9/11

The Looming Tower: Al Qaeda and the Road to 9/11

Your Government Failed You: Breaking the Cycle of National Security Disasters

Against All Enemies: Inside America's War on Terror

The Ground Truth: The Untold Story of America Under Attack on 9/11

These books all touch on the facts surrounding the events leading up to, during, and post 9/11. I have to warn truthers that these are not conspiracy books. They deal with the real TRUTH. These books are not "pro-government" as they deal not only with the successes, but the shortfalls of the day.

I have a copy of each of them and would not mind loaning them to anyone interested. Your local libraries should have copies as well. If not Amazon.com have them all at a good price. (you can buy them used for better prices)

All in all they are fantastic reads.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Since it wasn't mentioned here.

Webster Griffin Tarpley's, 9/11 Synthetic Terror "Made in the USA".

Is a great book that introduces and points out the history of false flag terrorism used to enter wars throughout the history of the west.

The first of which dates back to England in 1605, where a supposed conspirator Guy Fawkes was ensnared apparently with a scheme to Blow up the King and Parliament which was used as a pretext for war with Spain.

In 1898, the supposed bombing of the USS Maine in Havana Harbor was used as a catalyst for the Spanish American war. Where the US had interest in Spain's vast riches in the Sugar Cane and Fruit industries there.

This brief introduction to the concept of False Flag Terrorism then segues into 9/11 and it's plan, The Project for a New American Century that clearly stated that a "Pearl Harbor like Event" was necessary to garner support by the US population in the wars of middle east.

Which is exactly what coincidentally resulted in 9/11, not one, but two wars in very natural resource rich countries in the middle east.

edit on 5-1-2011 by nh_ee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

False flag operation are neither new, nor a thing of the west. There are many examples. Germany is pretty east, or at least somewhere in the middle.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Here's a few of mine:

1.New Pearl Harbor

2.Synthetic Terror

3.1000 years for Revenge

4.The Terror Timeline

5.The 9/11 Commission

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
My favorite 9/11 books are:

Crossing the Rubicon by Michael Ruppert and The War on Truth by Nafeez Ahmed. If you'd like something a little more concise (both of those are several hundred pages), I'd recommend Fighting for G.O.D. (Gold, Oil, and Drugs) by Jeremy Begin, which condenses a lot of relevant information into a 65-page graphic novel.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
My two faves:

"Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center Disaster" by David Icke

"The Terror Conspiracy" by Jim Marrs

BTW, it is really lame to list like this: "[link] and this [link] and also [link]."

Books, however good, are not enough - to get a good overview, all the relevant vids and movies on the subject need to be seen also.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join