It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rulers of the World - New Bill Ryan Interview

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

I have to agree with you there. To think that these Earthlings, who have managed to accumulate great wealth and power here, have any control over the sun or other massive cosmic forces is indeed laughable. I have to think that any human beings, no matter the level of Earthly wealth and power, are mere bit players in the Great Cosmic Drama. There is precious little one can do to control anything. All we can do is control our own attitude.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Even though nothing new was told, it is interesting to see it from the power perspective.

It struck me, that they do not care about us at all. At all. At all. At all. At all.

We have owners and they own us. We are well behind technology they have got and it will be like this for ever.

There will be masters and slaves eternally, unless some human beings will manage to escape this prison planet to another galaxy far away.

Thanks for the post, OP. Not because of the video - rather because of the comments. It was really interesting to read all the agonizing reaction or I would say denial.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
If the interview is BS. Where is your proof?

Not listening to information because it doesn't fit with what you believe

Show me what has made you think that is what I am doing.

is as unconstructive as sticking your head in the sand.

Or believing everything you hear.

You don't have to believe it but at least hear him out and take the information as a possibility.

That makes no sense at all, if I don't believe someone, why would I give what they say credence? I do not believe this person is sincere or trustworthy, that is my sovreign right - and neither you nor anyone else will take that away.

Quit telling people what to do or believe or not believe. Everyone is free to evaluate for themselves and believe or not believe.

I notice you don't take the trouble to share why YOU believe this person.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I have a question for others who have watched the entire video. In the part where "Charles" and Bill are discussing the true plan behind GMO crops, "Charles" indicated that the endgame is to leave those who can not afford seeds to starve. But I am unclear on what exactly he meant. When he said that people in Brazil wouldn't have to worry as much but people in Africa would starve, it seemed like he meant because people in Africa wouldn't be able to afford seeds. But then he said "Europe, yes, and United States, yes," and I don't understand if "yes" means people there will starve, or not. I mean, presumably if there were currency collapse in the US and the EU before this happened, then there would be starvation in those places.

How did you take this to mean?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
This has to be the most interesting Project Camelot/Avalon interview I have seen to date. An interview with an insider from the global elite who's job was to 'take care' of Bill. A truly fascinating look at the power structure of our world and what to expect in the coming years.

Hi, could you tell me more about Bill Ryan and what that means exactly 'take care', do you know when this happened IF someone took care if it the way I understand IS taking life away...Cause I've red about Kerry lyn Kasidy that she passed way but I never got an opportunity to know she passed how or what happened.

I knew Kerry personally over the net for short period before I found out about her passing away..

thx for whatever explination N.V.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join