It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rulers of the World - New Bill Ryan Interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This has to be the most interesting Project Camelot/Avalon interview I have seen to date. An interview with an insider from the global elite who's job was to 'take care' of Bill. A truly fascinating look at the power structure of our world and what to expect in the coming years.

Also in this interview:

* How I was initially approached by Charles because I had become a 'problem'.

* The plan to create a false flag event to present the ETs as dangerous enemies.

* The plan to reduce the world's population through the control and distribution of food.

* 'Planet X' and dangerous solar activity (both are real - but are not show-stopping threats).

* The ET project to create and optimize a new genome - which is the human race on this planet.

*This is the first time in the history of the human race that we have got our hands on ET technology - which was never part of the plan. There were no accidental UFO crashes: all the craft were shot down - at first by a 'lucky hit', and thereafter deliberately.

* The legacy of the controlling group, and why they feel this is their responsibility.

* The way the controlling group functions, and considers its role: some of their codes, protocols, and 'rules'.

Note that this group is NOT the Illuminati. This is a Council of the 33 most senior members (defined in a specific way) of each of the 33 bloodline families on the 'inside'. The controlling group does not have a formal name.

My intention is to suggest to the controlling group in the strongest and most courteous way I can that there is another way to go. I want nothing less than to change the timeline of the human race.

And to do that, the shift in consciousness that will be required needs to extend from the very lowest to the very highest strata of society. Now that 2011 is upon us - and here we all are still standing (and in the process becoming wiser, more aware, more responsible, and much better informed): I ask all of you reading this, and watching the video, to join me in a vision for Planet Earth in which every human being, no-one excludes, plays their part in creating.

Bill Ryan
1 January 2011

edit on 1-1-2011 by Namaste1001 because: to fix video link

edit on 1-1-2011 by Namaste1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Link to download the audio version of this interview, I haven't listened yet with the exception of Bill Ryan's introduction. Should be interesting.

projectavalon.net...

projectavalon.net...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Excellent interview
Good to have some straight talk about the situation. Still a lot not covered, but enough to reinforce some theories and at least put it out there for a chance. Interesting times...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Wow! This guy is low in the chain and misinformed.

There's no plan to reduce the world population! Not from the top at least. That's because the real 'leaders' are feeding energetically from humanity.

Alien technology has been in modern human hands from the 50's or earlier...

The only ET event will be positive... they have to come collect their human herd.

Low low low

Aaron Mccollum and George Kavassilas are two of the only 'whistleblowers' I value these days.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura

There's no plan to reduce the world population! Not from the top at least. That's because the real 'leaders' are feeding energetically from humanity.

The only ET event will be positive... they have to come collect their human herd.

Low low low

Aaron Mccollum and George Kavassilas are two of the only 'whistleblowers' I value these days.

Where do you get this information from?

How do you know the only ET event will be positive?

He seemed very well informed to me. Some of it could be disinfo, time will tell.

I think it pays to keep an open mind with a hint of scepticism. Take all the info on board as you can but don't necessarily attach any beliefs to it.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura

Low low low

Yet even more claims of inside privileged knowledge...

I don't know why I am bothering to (rudely) ask: Why should we believe you?
Don't bother; personal testimony has proven so unreliable to be effectively useless.

I have an "alert rotation" coming for my watch on moonbase alpha in 23 days.I'll see what I can find out from the safes in the scif..

edit on 1-1-2011 by 46ACE because: just being rude toward folks wasting our time..

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I liked the interview. It rang true with me. It seems clear that we have space craft hundreds of years more advanced than the space shuttle just as most of us had figured. I'm glad to see that the nuclear war scenario is not on the table. I feel in my gut it was all fear mongering just like the phony war on terror.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
sorry but for me the interview was a waste of time. too many contradictions...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Maybe I missed it but having listened to the entire interview I didn't learn any of this stuff. In fact it raises more questions than it answers. Help me out here did I get the edited version?

Originally posted by Namaste1001
This has to be the most interesting Project Camelot/Avalon interview I have seen to date. An interview with an insider from the global elite who's job was to 'take care' of Bill. A truly fascinating look at the power structure of our world and what to expect in the coming years.

Also in this interview:

* How I was initially approached by Charles because I had become a 'problem'.

How was he initially approached?

* The plan to create a false flag event to present the ETs as dangerous enemies.

What plan?

* The plan to reduce the world's population through the control and distribution of food.

What plan?

* 'Planet X' and dangerous solar activity (both are real - but are not show-stopping threats).

What planet X ?

* The ET project to create and optimize a new genome - which is the human race on this planet.

Wheres this mentioned?

*This is the first time in the history of the human race that we have got our hands on ET technology - which was never part of the plan. There were no accidental UFO crashes: all the craft were shot down - at first by a 'lucky hit', and thereafter deliberately.

Where does he say this and more importantly how does he know this? Who is this guy?

* The legacy of the controlling group, and why they feel this is their responsibility.

* The way the controlling group functions, and considers its role: some of their codes, protocols, and 'rules'.

I didn't hear any of this!

Note that this group is NOT the Illuminati. This is a Council of the 33 most senior members (defined in a specific way) of each of the 33 bloodline families on the 'inside'. The controlling group does not have a formal name.

My intention is to suggest to the controlling group in the strongest and most courteous way I can that there is another way to go. I want nothing less than to change the timeline of the human race.

And to do that, the shift in consciousness that will be required needs to extend from the very lowest to the very highest strata of society. Now that 2011 is upon us - and here we all are still standing (and in the process becoming wiser, more aware, more responsible, and much better informed): I ask all of you reading this, and watching the video, to join me in a vision for Planet Earth in which every human being, no-one excludes, plays their part in creating.

Bill Ryan
1 January 2011

edit on 1-1-2011 by Namaste1001 because: to fix video link

edit on 1-1-2011 by Namaste1001 because: (no reason given)

I find it strange that all these so called whistleblowers typically reinforce the views of the person conducting the interview. Who died and made Bill Ryan such a big threat to the PTB and how on Earth was "Charles" supposed to "fix" this problem.

Is my BS antennae malfunctioning or does anybody else smell a big rodent?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I can't help but think that Bill had stumbled into an East End pub in the immediate aftermath of his split from Kerry, and after a few too many shandies, and on the rebound, he locks eyes with 'Charles'

The whole thing was utterly unbelievable from start to finish. And if Bill stopped all of his boot licking and started asking difficult questions it would become painfully obvious that this mans knowledge of these secret goings on goes no further than a day spent typing words like "NWO" and "Illuminati" into a search engine.

How does a mere 'fixer' (his words) know about so many different topics:

Depopulation.
GMO.
Aliens/UFO's.
Mars Bases.

The list goes on...

Especially when he himself acknowledges that everything in this power structure is compartmentalised, how does this bulldog know so much?

He's one of those people who talks a lot without saying much. Don't waste your time people.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
the internet is alien technology, so are cell phones, especially text messaging. it uses it to link conciousness and transfer energy to where, i don't know.

text messaging is worse because when you write you are using more brainpower than when you talk. you are thinking of what to say, grammar, rewriting etc. therefore more energy is transfered, possibly to these aliens.

talking person to person not so much because it's instant therefore there is not enough time to reroute the energy to another location.

text messaging on the other hand can take anywhere from a few seconds to a minute from time of sent to receive.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

The only thing he was right about was not to listen to dates. Everything i heard in this vid, i have heard elsewhere.

What got me is how he said that sas would be afraid of him, lol. What would he do if they microwaved him, lol. Nothing.

One of the worst vids i have seen, and why the acting?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by se25watcher

No, you're not the only one. This interview has zero credibility for me, particularly as one of the few points, if not the only point discussed with any clarity is an attempt to justify and promote GMO! Yeah, right!

I found myself becoming incredibly bored - the discussion went nowhere specific and, in fact, is just more of same kind of mind games - the innuendo without detail or specifics, oblique references to previous conversations which the viewer was not party to, the important details 'cannot be shared'. The extra info on the website continues in the same vein, alleging some kind of trip to a Nigerian jail - no details provided. Bill Ryan, whilst professing he wanted to do a 'professional' interview, did a worse than third rate job imo.

I call elitist bs propaganda on this one...total BS. It seems Bill has either exposed himself as a shill, or has been seduced via his ego - not by money, but by stories that he is somehow important, perceived as a threat, by the powerful ones. Either way, imo he clearly is, or has become, a pawn in their game and has exposed himself as such. Or else he's fallen for a complete hoax.

edit on 2-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

An excellent critique couldn't have summarized it any better!!

I wish that you had written your review and that I had read it before wasting an hour of my life listening to this B.S.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by se25watcher

Lol - then at least my waste of time would have helped avoid you wasting yours!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If the interview is BS. Where is your proof?

Not listening to information because it doesn't fit with what you believe is as unconstructive as sticking your head in the sand. You don't have to believe it but at least hear him out and take the information as a possibility.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

I don't know, Namaste, did they really say ANYTHING in that back-slapping, nudge-nudge-wink-wink, mutual ego orgy, lame-assed waste of time ?

I ask you. Anything ?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OccultScience

That is up to you to decide. I got a lot from it. Not saying it's all true as I can't prove it. I can't prove it was all false either.

I'll see if I can cross-reference it with information from others to work towards a more accurate probability.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

What exactly did you get from it?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It sounds like a group of people have all of the answers to what they think will or what is going to happen.

But at the same time are spending billions on underground bases on something that they think is not going to happen.

Human depopulation is a controlled event by Monsanto Gm food.

New clear war and 2012 are all just figments of our imaginations and the mad population, is just playing into there hands.

Yes they are all gods and think that what they do is the best for all of us, just because they have all of the money and the power to do what ever they want to do.

All I can say to all of this is, Sh$t happens and to think that they have control of the world is just a little funny.

Real or not it's just an interesting perspective of how they think they will run the planet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join