It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theorists were right.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
There have been some instances where conspiracy theorists were right, or partially right. While Nazi Germany expelled jews in the early stages of the final solution, rumors about gas chambers turned out to be right. If we go further back, it turns out that rome was not set on fire by radical christians, but on orders of Nero, who used it as a pretext to persecute the christians. For years stories popped up on how "they are gonna chip us", not the implantable RFID chip is here,

What other conspriacy theories turned out to not be based on theories at all, but on reliable sources and became fact.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True:

For some reason the direct click link won't work. Copy and paste and add px to the end of the address.

www.newworldorderreport.com... px
edit on 1-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: try to fix link

edit on 1-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
While Nazi Germany expelled jews in the early stages of the final solution, rumors about gas chambers turned out to be right.

i thought they proved there was no evidence of zyklon b ever entering in the plumbing of of the showers claimed to have been used to gas the jews during the holocaust? or was it some other gas they used, however i think i am sure the rumors are they used zyclon b on the jews...

you are right though, conspiracy theorists do have a long line of proven 'conspiracies', it is the media that perpetuates the idea that no conspiracy theory has ever become more than just a theory

new topics

join