It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever had any Alien related expirenence before ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Have you had anything weird happen to u? Have u sen an alien?How did it occur? I am trying to gain an insight on the phenomena. I too have had an experience relating with a tall 5-6ft Gray looking alien. If u would like to read the story plz click on the link below, i would much appreciate your replies to the story i need more opinions...
otherwise plz answer this thread if u have had an expirence/sighting?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Yes i have. I was driving home from the convenient store and looked out and up. What a saw was a triangle with two lights on the two points on the front. on the point facing backwards with one light. The UFO made no sound and was moving at the average speed of a small bush plane.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rebel21

Why these phenomena occurs only they know why. But i appreciate you sharing your quick story/sighting.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

\

yep.. it started at a very young age.. here's my presonal thread on the subject..

Close-Encounter

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I've seen a shining orb follow a plane as it took off from a airport only to disappear in a blink moments later. I pointed it out and had another witness see it also until it vanished. I don't think the military is going to fly any new aircraft over a public airport during lunch hour. Especially one that can seemingly cloak.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Your personal thread does make me think of the possibilities that lie beyond the veil. I have read similar things according to loud hums. One time maybe sometime between 2008-2009 my dad asked me and my sis if we heard a loud humming noise last night. And we all said no. To this day now i wonder if we were actually visited in our sleep. Either by harmfullness intentions or unharmfull intentions. We live in a small town of 40,000 in AZ...sigh

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Your signature is so true. This is a prison planet. There are rules and regulations, and so on. I have heard of many orbs in other discussions. It seems they are the most common sightings.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I believe I saw a UFO once... there is a lot more to the story, but I always feel kind of weird recanting it on the forums.. like people are gonna call me crazy..

Maybe I am...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Connected all of my life.

Have met 3 that I know of, all from different dimensions or planetary systems.

Too many AVC to mention, many up close and personal, no denying they were off world craft/technology.

Have seen our black ops and that alone is very very impressive.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

whats AVC???

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Alien Visitation Craft, just recently heard the term myself from some thread of zorgons, but like it, because UFO just seems so, so saucer like, old fashioned. I have seen too many to not find a huge difference between identified and unidentified. It is time to upgrade our terminology don't you agree? I mean for those still on the fence UFO is fine but for those who no longer wade through the evidence and have made our minds up about what they are, it is a cool term.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SFlowers

your not crazy.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Hey there AD,

Yes, I had the most amazing experience some years ago ... at the time I thought it was a one off because I never really gave the subject much thought one way or the other beforehand ... but I have since remembered other incidents that go back to when I was about 3yrs old (or at least that's the first I remember).

Here are the links to two threads I made about the main experience (two threads ... one experience ... there used to be a word limit and I had to split the account in half but you need to read both pieces).

The being that I have contact with has a physical appearence similar to a tall grey (about 7ft tall) but is more of a blue/white colour.

>>> I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience (part 1);

>>> I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience (part 2);

Woody

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have copied two of my post for you here:

posted on 11/12/2010 @ 11:58 PM this post I cannot make any educated guess as to wether or not you are part "alien" I will say I know it is hard to feel like you are different from others all of your life. Just try and make the best of it, make the best of your differences because differences should be looked at as gifts. You wouldn't want to be like every other boring person would you?

I have a lot of questions about my childhood / life too. I do not know if I would claim to be part E.T. but it may be I have had "encounters" with them and I do have certain "gifts" although I cannot say I enjoy them all of the time.

As for being part alien I think that we all may have their DNA signature within us either it was from manipulating the early life forms on this planet or all life comes from them to begin with. Being part Native American we have may stories of the Sky People or Ancient Ones / Ancestors and or Old Ones.

I do not want to sound like a crackpot but I experience A LOT of precognition or pre-knowledge which ever you prefer. I also have a very unusual and distinctive scar on a certain part of my anatomy that looks surgical and also looks like it may have been cauterized.

Even though I have this scar my mother insists I have had no type of surgery when I was a child. This scar is in a not so common place. Another oddity is that none of my two brothers nor myself can have children.
I do believe in Extra Terrestrials, Though I am not sure of their origin, Be it from another galaxy, planet, dimension or time.

Of all the strange things I have seen in my life I never thought I saw an ET or UFO until last year. I awoke in my bed barely able to move my head, I mean I could only move it about 2 to 3 inches. I do have unusually good peripheral vision so that is mainly what I used.

I felt a presence that should not have been there. Being in Martial Arts all of my life and working as a Bouncer for many many years I have learned to trust my feelings. I was able to make out two smallish built beings at the foot of the bed. They were between 4 to 4ft 5 and had the stereotypical large heads bigger eyes and slit mouths.

I had to fight to focus because I felt drugged. No I was not half asleep I am one of those people that snaps fully awake if I hear smell or feel something is wrong or a threat. You could jackhammer by my ear all night but if it is not going to hurt me or if I know that noise is supposed to be there i won't budge.

I will try to wrap this up sorry for the long post. I yelled for my girlfriend who was next to me or one of my two dogs that were also in bed. I yelled at least for 20 minutes and I was so disturbed I also started to growl. Yes I was growling and yelling, any psychology major will tell you the growling is a product of a very strong primal fear these types of actions are called throwbacks.

Not to brag but i am not really afraid of much, as stated I trained and taught Martial Arts for 30 of my 38 years and I have had guns and knives pulled on me as a bouncer. Whatever these beings were they touched the deepest most intense fear in me. They were not here to make friends.

My girlfriend never budged nor did my dogs, my dogs not reacting is what really kicked it for me. After a good 20 or so minutes of trying to fight the drugged feeling and yelling I do not remember anything else. I awoke the next morning and told my girlfriend everything. Then I asked if she heard me yelling for her. She told me she did but that she was sooooo tired she could not answer me or even move.

That is all for this long long post (again I am sorry) There are some more oddities about me such as I do have crystal clear memories going back to around 9 months old to a year. I often wake up partially and feel as though I am floating above my bed but when I try to wake up fully I slam back into it and the bed does give and move. Again I feel drugged when this happens.

My longwinded point is don't let others make you feel like an outsider there are a lot of us weirdoes out there.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

posted on 11/12/2010 @ 11:23 AM this post First off I have no pics but it did happen! Secondly, I am saying I saw a UFO not an alien craft. Draw your own conclusions, I have .

I had my mother over for an early new year's eve celebration with myself and my girlfriend (and our 3 dogs )
Around 11 PM I left my house to take her back home. I live in Jeannette she lives in Greensburg so it is about a 15 minuet or less drive to her house. There was little traffic at this time so i guess it took about 10 minuets or so to get her home.

I pulled up in front of her house half on and half off the sidewalk. She lives on route 119 South (South Main street)
which is a main route/road a few blocks from the center of town. I was helping her out of the Durango because she has a cane and suffers from C.O.P.D. I got her up the first 3 or 4 steps and we needed to stop so she could catch her breath.

While I was waiting I casually looked up her sidewalk, up the back steps and into the alley behind her house. It was a mild night and decent weather. I looked up at the stars and saw a small orange object moving across the sky. I didn't think much of it but I did wonder why the lights were not flashing and not blue white or red like on a plane or helicopter.

My mother said she was ready to go more so I reached back and took her arm. Just then I see a larger deep goldish colored sphere heading in the same direction of the first. It was only a matter of 10 or so seconds between the two.

This object was much larger and faster. The size difference would be like a ping pong ball compared to a softball.
This object was a deep gold color but it also pulsed or swirled. It made no noise and it was trucking. It passed in and out of our line of sight within 8 seconds give or take.

I have never seen a plane move that quickly. Given the distance in the sky planes at that height usually appear to move very slowly. my mother also commented on the speed, coloration and lack of sound. I ran up the stairs and up to the alley when we lost sight of it. It was completely gone.

I got my mom into her house and called my girlfriend on my cell. I put her on speaker and we told her the story. I got the usual "huh" and "hmm" lol. I did not even think to film it with my phone (Nexus S) which has a good camera. the reason I did not film it is I knew at that distance at night it would look HORRIBLE lol.

This is only the second time in my life (both in the last 8 months) that I think I saw a ufo.

Discuss away!!!!!!!!!

signature:
edit on 11/12/2010 by kcs7272 because: added more info

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kcs7272

i have seen many shiny objects in the sky during the day. I tell me self if i look away it will disappear and then i look back and mostly disappears from view. i always try to look towards the lands and valleys were live and i mostly try to loo at the sky wondering, did u just see UFO?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

First of I like your avatar, as this is what I was in contact with, beings that used a david-star as means of travel, thay had no atributes thay were outlines of little meditating men inside david-stars(merkabah) at the time I was surrounded by aliens that made owl sounds, thay showed me a flying disc, and a triangle wich iff it was high up you could not distinguish from a plane because it had exactly the same flashing lights as a plane, thay never showed thayr faces (the aliens) , a prison planet only iff you decide to live in the material west world, your choice, implications of seeing beings that turned intoo light tells me that its our choice.. to quote an internet post I found somwhere "as hard as the east was showing the truth, the west was trying to cover it up"

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

thanks...i love my avatar too...but i am a little confused on what you were saying.. ^^)

top topics

join