It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda is a Tool of the NWO, How do we get that through to Joe Average and Unaware?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It seems interesting to me that some inhabitants of this Planet Earth still haven't grasped the concept of Bin Laden being complicit with the US Shadow Government through covert means such as the CIA since the 80's, and that much of the funding to support such operations is also funded through covert and illegal activities such as illegal Arms trade, illegal Drugs and Money Laundering. i.e. Cocaine from South America, Opium from Afghanistan, Iran Contra not to mention manipulation of foreign governments through Assassinations and their support of Puppet leaders i.e. Chalabi and Hamid Karzai etc.
And do you think they had no complicity in the assassination of J.F.K., since Kennedy said he would eliminate the CIA, the FBI and the Federal Reserve not to mention refusing to blow Cuba out of the water by disagreeing with the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Kennedy was the last President to act as an individual guided by his own conscious thoughts of what is Right and what is Wrong. He and Eisenhower both eluded to powerful external forces that would attempt to erode the American Republic and Constitution and you can be rest assured they both came up against those forces.,
You are fighting an enemy you can't see Al Qaeda (the database) originally created with CIA support against the Russians. And ask yourself one very serious but enlightening question " Why is it that the US Government has been unable to find and eliminate Bin Laden with all of the technological tools at its disposal i.e. Satellites and Drones?" Well the answer is simple they don't want to kill their partner in crime because if he is dead he is no longer a usable tool to play into Peoples fear, which in turn leads you to give up your Civil Liberties and Freedoms. This is all about Fascism and the New World Order coming to a Country near you at a lightning pace.
Open your eyes and educate yourself, but not by reading, watching and listening to mainstream media. Step outside the box and remove the restraints on your mind and begin to think clearly about the truth. Our friend Colin is only a Puppet of the Puppet masters that hide out in the form of the Bilderbergers, the World Elite and Banking Cartels. Colin does as he is told just like Bush 1 and Bush 2. Etc. Awaken to the deception around you.
By the way the Bilderbergers would like to eliminate 80% of the World population. Just research Kissinger and others.
"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." -- David Rockefeller
David said it not me!
Key word from David Rockefeller “March” did anyone ask you if you wanted a One World Government?
So much for Democracy, start Marching, Probably the Goose Step. Since if this goes on without intervention our collective Goose will be cooked.
Social Cohesive Action is the answer; if the meek shall inherit the Earth then the Meek had better start working together, because we are the 80% the Bilderbergers are referring too.

edit on 31-12-2010 by hal5000 because: Correct Toll in Subject line to read Tool

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Nice speech/rant but you should change "toll" to "tool" in your headline. Why are there so many ATSers who misspell words in their headlines?

It would also be nice if you were to put some factual sources in your original thread to back your claims, otherwise this is just a "take my word for it" opinion thread. I would love to know your source on when Kennedy wanted to eliminate the CIA, FBI, and FED.

It is interesting you fail to grasp the counter measures the media and U.S. government has taken to cloak all their involvements and the major players behind "Al-Qaeda" and so on. You can't expect people to go against popular belief at the snap of your fingers. Thousands of truths have been formed by majority belief. You have to bring facts behind it and sadly those facts are not enough for many.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Thanks I did check spelling on my thread content but didn't look at the subject line, it is corrected as pointed out thank you.

Well did you read David Rockefeller's quote that is evidence in itself, as for other research I have been researching the JFK assassination for years and there is plenty of evidence to prove he was trying to eliminate or change the CIA, FBI and the Federal Reserve, and it is easily seen through minimal research that JFK and RFK were in opposition to the Joint Chiefs of Staff on many occasions, but especially during the Cuban Missile Crisis JCS wanted to nuke Cuba off the map, you too can do the research on that as it is to late to save JFK, but the underlying Shadow Government is still very much alive and well.

My immediate concern is is for the future of the Planet and to expose the obvious "The World Elite, Bilderbergers, the Cabal" as this is the immediate threat to Civil Liberty and Freedoms. The main problem is how do we awaken the General Public to this fact and have them look outside of mainstream media manipulation of their minds to delve deeper into the Bilderbergers and their ilk.

Some links for you to get started on your research:

globalresearch.ca...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 31-12-2010 by hal5000 because: You tube link error

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
To do so you have to convince them that understanding that is in some way more beneficial to them than the convenient myth of good and evil.
edit on 31-12-2010 by EternitysDream because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Start writing it as Al-CIAda, cause that exactly what it is. Secondly, I think the real question would be, How do you get a sheep to leave its herd? I think we need a "V for Vendetta" style hijacked television broadcast. Almost everybody believes what the TV tells them

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hal5000
Al Qaeda is a Tool of the NWO, How do we get that through to Joe Average and Unaware?

I'm hoping Wikileaks has something, Other than that, I don't think there's much hope.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Sorry, I simply disagree. I am not "unaware." I believe what you see has some validity. I merely believe you are taking something to an illogical extreme.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

The key to this naughty puppy is 9/11. The truth movement is just growing bigger and stronger, backed by irrefutable scientific evidence. More and more in the public arena are acknowledging this and soon the weight of public opinion will force a new investigation. Personally I would like to see this new investigation backed by the United Nations to help overcome the conflicts of interest present in the first 9/11 commission. It is just not right when a state investigates it's own crimes, justice needs to come from an independent and higher authority to maintain integrity.

So what to do? Just keep picking at the holes in the official story, try and piece together what parts you can. Be careful and diligent in your research as there are a lot of conflicting stories around.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Paragraphs would be a good start. Make a list of the points that convince you. Like the Bin Laden Bush connection. The moneytrail that funds both alquaed and the taliban.

top topics

join