It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Buy Property On The Moon!!! Mineral Rights (Including Helium-3). Prices Starting At $18.95 An Acre

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
That's right...you heard it here first, folks. Get your red hot moon property before it's all gone. And for just an additional $25.00 they'll include an honorary star name (whatever they mean by "honorary") in the breathtaking Corvus constellation.
It's too late for Christmas but not too late for their Sweetheart Special for Valentine's Day...two acres side by side.
www.lunarregistry.com...

Please people do not actually buy this, okay?
edit on 12/31/2010 by MissSmartypants because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/31/2010 by MissSmartypants because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/31/2010 by MissSmartypants because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I wonder just who can actually place an ownership of such a thing,.
Who would own it in the first place for it to be actually sold



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy
 


And that's the reason you probably shouldn't buy this as a serious investment. I don't think someone can just "call dibbs" on the moon.



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Um, thanks for the thread?


I think we've all heard of this at one time or another.



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12
 


You're quite welcome. But in all honesty, if I had umlimited funds I might by it just for fun as a conversation piece. A few years back NASA had a program where you could send your name to the moon so I sent mine and my children's. I forget what the program was called but apparently your name was imprinted on a micro chip that went into space on one of their exploration probe thingies.



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants
 

If anyone is interested I will sell you some too. If you like to give your money away, send it my way. How really can anyone sell property to the moon when nobody owns the moon?? UN-FREAKIN'-BELIEVABLE!!!!



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
That's right...you heard it here first, folks. Get your red hot moon property before it's all gone. And for just an additional $25.00 they'll include an honorary star name (whatever they mean by "honorary") in the breathtaking Corvus constellation.
It's too late for Christmas but not too late for their Sweetheart Special for Valentine's Day...two acres side by side.
www.lunarregistry.com...

Please people do not actually buy this, okay?
edit on 12/31/2010 by MissSmartypants because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/31/2010 by MissSmartypants because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/31/2010 by MissSmartypants because: (no reason given)


None of these will be legally binding. Whoever has the resources and the technical capability to get to the moon, establish a domicile, will they have any claim to the property.



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Legally speaking, no one owns the moon. However, let's pretend you could own moon acreage. How are you going to get there to mine it? How are you going to stop others from mining it? How will you prove, from you computer here on earth, that someone is trespassing and illegally mining your moon property?

In all honesty, whoever gets to the moon, mines it and successfully returns a payload will be the "owners" until someone else can match their technological ability.

My 2-cents



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Wow! I was just looking through my records and it turns out I own the Sun! But instead of selling parts of it I'm just going to charge all of you for using it.



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
Wow! I was just looking through my records and it turns out I own the Sun! But instead of selling parts of it I'm just going to charge all of you for using it.


And I'm suing you for my skin cancer.



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
How ridiculous!!!


Everyone knows the moon has no night life, MARS is where it's at!!

You can buy a plot on Mars from me, just message me and after payment I'll have a certificate of ownership sent to you ASAP.

Moon....




posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man
 


whoa...I'm sure there's a disclaimer somewhere involved that would absolve me of any responsibility in the event of such an occurence.



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Cool, but that would be one hell of a commute.
And how will I be able to send in my payments?
Does the moon have internet access?
If I miss a payment will I get evicted?



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro
 




Well, payment will not be a problem. You have to pay up front and I'm sure they accept Paypal as well as all major credit cards. And you don't have to actually go there. Why don't you just lease out your property to some big lunar mining company and sit back and reap the profits.
edit on 12/31/2010 by MissSmartypants because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Are you kidding me? It cost me $40 to buy a star from www.starregistry.com... I am only 26 years old. I actually see this as a good investment and will buy buy buy. I would love to own 120 square acres of the Moon. Let's just all hope I am lucky and get an area of value!



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants
 


MissSmartypants

Sorry to burst your bubble Miss pants but someone else 'owns' the sun ....

www.dailymail.co.uk...

unless that's you Angeles Duran ??

Regards

PDUK



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MITSwagger
Are you kidding me? It cost me $40 to buy a star from www.starregistry.com... I am only 26 years old. I actually see this as a good investment and will buy buy buy. I would love to own 120 square acres of the Moon. Let's just all hope I am lucky and get an area of value!

What you actually get is a piece of paper. But I'm sure it's nice paper and the printing is probably pretty nice as well.



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
some dude owns the moon doesn't he because he read the "no one party" crap same as the sun owned by a lady in spain if thats the case i dibs uranus



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Try to google : treaty moon

Click the first link and don't waste your money

edit on 9-1-2011 by pilot70 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Can someone please buy an acre or two just for sh*ts and giggles? I would myself, but I'm pretty sure there's a few here that make more $ than me



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join