It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS owes me a Keyboard !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yes I believe so...

In my on going quest for knowledge of truth in Science and Philosophy I have worn a special order item out on my laptop that I have actually not had very long. I am holding ATS indirectly responsible for this considering the somewhat addictive nature of the site and forums here.

I also believe ATS is performing some sort of mind control experiment via their live stream with inaudible sounds and tones, and also with hidden images between the scan lines of my monitor...

In light of all of this and my contributions in the effort to deny ignorance I believe ATS owes me a new super premium usb keyboard so I may continue my efforts to deny ignorance and the search for the truth !

Thank You

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

I also believe ATS is performing some sort of mind control experiment via their live stream with inaudible sounds and tones, and also with hidden images between the scan lines of my monitor...

I am very curious.

If the sounds are inaudible, how on earth did you find out they were there?

Could you just tell?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Better question...

If you broke your keyboard, how are you typing this? lol

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hi Cosmic,

Here is a nice solution if your Keyboard is broken. Virtual Keyboard

Free multilingual virtual onscreen keyboard
All on-screen virtual keys work just as they would if you were typing on a standard computer keyboard. Select a key and Free Virtual Keyboard sends it to a word processor, e-mail message, web page or other Windows application you may be using.
Keyboard can be moved anywhere on the screen and can be any size.
Free Virtual Keyboard can be used anyone with a disability that prevents him or her from typing on a physical computer keyboard.

Also with our virtual keyboard you can:

* Change size of the keyboard.

* Change transparency of the keyboard.

* Turn on and off an auto-click function. (see context menu)

* Change theme colors. (see context menu)

* Type text in any language.

* Type text in other layouts (e.g. United States Dvorak for Left Hand).

I am wishing you Happy New Year mate.

Peace

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I also believe that if ATS were to contact a manufacturing company say in China they could design their very own specialty keyboard with shortcuts to ATS features and options. Every registered user would really want one badly being so they may navigate through the site and the forums alot easier. especially for the pro veteran users.

what do you think ? have any of the veteran members already suggested this ?

If yo do make an ATS keyboard please be sure to give me (Cosmic Artifact) a share of the loot !

crap ! I bet MIMS or SFX couldn't even have come up with that one...

edit on 12/31/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
Better question...

If you broke your keyboard, how are you typing this? lol

I just ran and got an Elcheapo usb keyboard down at the comp center to tide me over until my delivery arrives.

I am of course going to install it myself when it does finally arrive, being it does not get lost in the mail from all the partying going on this weekend !

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I am very curious.

If the sounds are inaudible, how on earth did you find out they were there?

Could you just tell?

well this is just a theory steeped in paranoia and suspicion you know...

it is considered a valid assumption by ATS standards.

I was thinking about it while driving and figured I would be better off making a topic about ATS designing a cool keyboard with their logo and shortcuts, but I always like to keep a sense of humor to my posts I guess.

well I try...

edit on 12/31/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

Don't ;you have some chores or something to do around your place?

Look around, surely there is something constructive you can be doing.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Don't ;you have some chores or something to do around your place?

Look around, surely there is something constructive you can be doing.

they way I see it I am being constructive, crap man I am even giving ideas to readers and even ATS with my keyboard suggestions.

I guess it is all a matter of opinion...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
By that logic, EA Sports owes my brother about 10 Xbox controllers!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I was thinking about it while driving and figured I would be better off making a topic about ATS designing a cool keyboard with their logo and shortcuts

Oh thats not a bad idea actually. Merchandising.

Maybe that would make this go into the board suggestions forum instead of rant lol.

They could put that in their wish list for potential choices if they choose to expand their merchandising lines anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nick_napalm
By that logic, EA Sports owes my brother about 10 Xbox controllers!!!

Hehe,
Everyone knows why those things break.

Because of being thrown really hard lol.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Whatever this "Special Order Item" is/was - you need to stop whacking it.

I'm picturing something lying atop the keyboard which does not belong there, but I will confine my thoughts to the keyboard realm and guess that you've worn out your exclamation point.

Buy yourself a new keyboard and be more careful next time.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I was thinking about it while driving and figured I would be better off making a topic about ATS designing a cool keyboard with their logo and shortcuts

Oh thats not a bad idea actually. Merchandising.

Maybe that would make this go into the board suggestions forum instead of rant lol.

They could put that in their wish list for potential choices if they choose to expand their merchandising lines anytime soon.

don't forget ole Cosmic the Caveman Artifact

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Not for nothing, but the standard treatment for obsessive behaviors is not a new keyboard - or reinforcement of the behavior, it's intensive therapy and medication.

I know this because I went through 8 keyboards, myself, before I got help.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well if this is what you did I don't think ATS owes you a cent

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

well actually my (letter T) key busted and seemingly an important key also

now I typing with this brick keyboard after months of just getting used to the laptop size keyboard, which is quite small for my neanderthal sized fingers.

none the less, the laptop is alot more portable with the integrated wifi jazz...

at any rate I didn't slam it against the wall and now I am thinking I should have ordered 2 new boards for the laptop just in case. This thing was a good penny so I am not impressed, but hey it's a Dell dude....

shoulda went with the Asus like my fullsize box.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Naa, never buy a new fancy keyboard unless your one of those mostly click types.

You can go down to a old computer parts store and get some of those old big nobby keyboards for next to nothing...get a bunch of em.

The bonus of buying a circa 1990s model keyboard is that they can take alot of abuse...big spring buttons, you can totally hammersmash your fingers down and they will laugh at your puny mortal attempts to break them

minor problem is the ink wears off quick, so if your the type that needs to look down now and then, your sort of screwed...

incidently, I can't be sure, but I think this may be the first thread I flagged in full agreement from you

top topics

join