It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draco is a red herring. Beware the Pleiadians.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Nope, this warning doesn't apply to you

This is for "UFOologists" who are certain that they know alien races and their motives; benign or malevolent.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36

Thank you for the well-stated argument you posted
It's a nice change in perspective from what so many people keep trying to stuff down people's throats constantly about Draconians alone.

Originally posted by kallisti36
I'm going to open my copy of R.H. Charles' version of the Book of Enoch (cross referenced with my Dead Sea Scrolls book) and see if the story that the Reptilians are the Watchers checks out.

Had a quick question about the books you use for your information though. I've been trying to find out more about both the Book of Enoch, Dead Sea Scrolls and Apocrypha and wanted to know if you, by chance, minded sharing the books that you have on such info? Or if you had any recommendations to start out with? With the slew of information out there nowadays, it's hard to choose, let alone differentiate the good books from the useless. lol

Thank you again for your contributions

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Debunker75

Why raise an old thread just to thank someone for their contribution ?
Btw he didn't provide ATS with his conclusions after almost 4 months of time so i bet its safe to assume that he won't deliver.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Spotless

Lol Because I felt like it. =]

This was one of the first times I saw this thread, so I thought I'd message since I had a question. I pressed 'reply to' so the response would show up in the messages folder right (I'm not being a smarta** by the way. Still don't understand how this site works, is all. Doubt I ever will, Doubt I even want to lol).

If checking their messages that way, wouldn't the OP know I messaged? lol the first thread I'd ever posted on on here was over a year old and someone still responded to it. *shrugs* I'm new here so I didn't know there were time limits put on threads

If they don't answer, they don't answer. Doesn't bother me. Did it bother you that I left a message?
If so, I apologize for causing you any inconvenience.
edit on 3/27/2011 by Debunker75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spotless

Why raise an old thread just to thank someone for their contribution ?
Btw he didn't provide ATS with his conclusions after almost 4 months of time so i bet its safe to assume that he won't deliver.

OP handled this thread very well in my opinion. Excellent research, intelligent answers, and a tight argument.
He'll probably stop back by at some point would be my guess and I'm sure he would probably be as happy to suggest some reading to the other poster above as he did for me.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

www.ccel.org...
This is 1Enoch. I would recommend this above all Enoch literature, because it is oldest and is referenced constantly by the Christian Church Fathers up until the Council of Laodicea which threw it out along with Revelations (overturned council obviously, but the damage was already done for Enoch). 2Enoch or Secrets of Enoch is a late Slavonic Christian doctrine and undeniably Psuedepigraphical (not Enoch) and 3Enoch doesn't even claim to be from Enoch just some crazy Rabbi, read if you want, but I steer clear of 2nd and 3rd Enoch.

www.pseudepigrapha.com...
This is Jubilees, otherwise known as "little Genesis" because it's basically a shorter version of Genesis that stresses information that Genesis skims over, like the Giants. It's part of the Enochian literature family. This and 1Enoch have been preserved in their entirety by the Ethiopian Orthodox Church which is like Eastern Orthodoxy except they only accept the first three Orthodox Ecumenical Councils up until Chalcedon which defined Christ as being 100% Man and 100% God. The Ethiopian and the rest of the Oriental Orthodox are miaphysites meaning they recognize the human and divine nature of Christ, but don't make a distinction; like sugar dissolved in a drink. In essence Oriental and Eastern Orthodox are divided by semantics over something that can't be anything more than a minor heresy.

The Dead Sea scrolls can be found in bits and pieces online, but are a bit harder to find in a digital format, because they make translators boatloads of money. Look for sites that give you the text without a ton of exegesis, come to your own conclusions. However, if you go to the Religion section of pretty much any book store you can find a translation. Look for the Enochian literature section which contains parts of Enoch, the Book of Giants, and on occasion Jubilees.

www.ecmarsh.com...
This is a good website to read the Apocryphal books from the Septuagint which is a millenia older than the Masoretic text used in most Bible OT. I like this site because you can compare the Septuagint side by side with the KJV and see the differences. The Septuagint as it turns out is much clearer that the Bena Elohim are Fallen Angels whereas modern translations downplay it. In fact the Alexandrian text that L.C.L Sir Brenton uses as a cross reference in his translation of the Septuagint specifically says "Angels of the Lord" in Genesis 6.

Sorry to take so long in replying, I'm becoming a Chatechumen in the Eastern Orthodox Church (Antiochian) and I'm doing a lot of studying. So, I've been neglecting ATS.
edit on 31-3-2011 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Wow
Thank you so much! I will save and look through those links as soon as possible, hopefully heading to the bookstore soon. The difference in translation that you mention is amazing to hear about, let alone see, I imagine and I do wish more would take the time to find out about them. It seems like it'd make things so much clearer.

As for you, please, no need to worry about reply time. I understand completely and it sounds like you're on an incredible, and beautiful journey. I do wish you the very best in your endeavors
and look forward to reading more of your posts. They've really helped me out, especially in the "my first issues with the Bible" thread, and I'm very appreciative.

Please take care, and thank you again

reply to post by The GUT

Thank you also, for being so kind! If you've any reading you'd recommend in addition to the above, please feel free to let me know. Do take care as well!

edit on 3/31/2011 by Debunker75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

A very good read,thank you this has helped.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I find it interesting you didn't mention one thing about the reptiles, that they are shape shifters, so the sources tell us. What form can they shape shift into? Any form they want, including human. So to tell us to beware of the Pleaidians is silly. If there is such a race I'd be a fool to assume all of them are the good guys. Just as all of us, mankind, aren't good either. So are there's good guy ETs & bad guy ETs, you betcha, but they moat likely come from all walks of life. Although, I dunno about the reptiles, with their hive mentality, but who knows, I'm sure some break away & lead their own lives.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
reply to post by Tayesin

I thought the Peiladians went to that star system after there was a problem with their orginal home planet?

I'm sure i read this info somewhere...

Honestly, who the hell knows what's really going
but you would be correct, according to the sources

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
My take on this is that the Pleidians are Good in the sense that people claim that when they are abducted by Pleidians they are brought to a screen and shown many scenarios of what the future is going to bring based on our actions. That would explain also why we see UFO's near Nuclear Missile sites and how they interfere with weapons of mass destruction.

So they seem to want the best for us. They are either our Celestial Ancestors OR Humans from the Future. Plus who knows what we accomplish in the future. If they are time travelers they are probably here to stop what ever catastrophic we bring upon ourselves. We should take in their message, treat them like our Family, Love them and learn from them as well.

Everything is not as bad as we think this is. See this as a blessing.

ObvTruth
edit on 27-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Your video needs editing, take out the v=. No problem dude

I also believe the good guys are here. Who else would shut down our nukes?

[UFO] Disclosure Conference at the National Press Club, Washington, streamed live on CNN

edit on 27-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Thank you bro.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
People in this thread are discussing these "races" as if we conclusively know that they exist. Do we have any evidence to suggest they do or is this yet another ATS fantasy building exercise?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
People in this thread are discussing these "races" as if we conclusively know that they exist. Do we have any evidence to suggest they do or is this yet another ATS fantasy building exercise?

shhh........

let them pretend to know. This site is turning into fantasy land, and internet "role play".

meanwhile prepare yourself some child will come call you a troll or sheep...in a few..

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Stop it.

We are discussing the possibility that if these races exist, what if? Yes, there are those who do believe they're here (aliens) and they have their reasons, and evidence, to support their claim. But first and foremost, none of us really know what the hell is going out there in our world, universe, & so on. So we gather information from channellers, David Icke, Alex Collier, Barbara Marciniak, the New Age movement, Ufologists, eye witness testimony, govt files, etc. So from these sources, here we are discussing the what ifs.

So, I ask you, whats your problem

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLogicalist

shhh........

let them pretend to know. This site is turning into fantasy land, and internet "role play".

meanwhile prepare yourself some child will come call you a troll or sheep...in a few..

Well, I could easily call you a troll for this post of yours right here. Could I not?

Instead of continuing the negativity, why don't you add something useful to the thread? Because that post of yours adds nothing but negativity which = troll, no?

I know who gave you that star. The poster you quoted

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Stop it.

We are discussing the possibility that if these races exist, what if? Yes, there are those who do believe they're here (aliens) and they have their reasons, and evidence, to support their claim. But first and foremost, none of us really know what the hell is going out there in our world, universe, & so on. So we gather information from channellers, David Icke, Alex Collier, Barbara Marciniak, the New Age movement, Ufologists, eye witness testimony, govt files, etc. So from these sources, here we are discussing the what ifs.

So, I ask you, whats your problem

David Icke?

"channellers"?

"New Age movement"?

Really? You honestly think those are credible enough sources to support these claims?

"govt files"?

Show me a government document that suggests these races exist.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Show you proof? No no, that's not what this is about, not this thread anyway. I listed examples, stop it with your proof in a what if convo

Not surprisingly, you missed the entire point. We are discussing the "what if". If it bothers you you can leave. It's that's easy

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I am not presuming to know anything about hypothetical alien races based off of a 1950's model of extraterrestrial hype. The purpose of this thread is to address the stereotypes of races that these people take for granted. I even used sources that the ancient alien group cling to like 1Enoch to show that these stereotypes, when taken for granted, could have dire consequences if we jump to the wrong conclusions. The biggest stereotype is that the Reptillians are shape shifters that are pure evil, have a hive mind (wut? reptiles with a "hive mind"?), and have infiltrated everything including your family (TRUST NO ONE BUT ME). The second stereotype permeating these race labeling ufo cults is that the Pleaidians are our benign celestial ancestors who will save us all from the reptillians and then enlighten us and bring us into the utopian intergalactic federation. I merely pointed out the dark history and references regarding that cluster of stars and past demigods who enslaved mankind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join