It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

still think chemtrails are not real?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lellomackin

in my personal opinion from my own observation there efforts seem to be to overcast the sun, for what reason is what scares me.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yea, I can entertain the thought of weather mod.

Which probably means the climate situation is worse than we think.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

i was leaning towards weather mod. you know like dimming the sun for are benefit, but they do it at night also, so i am convinced they are hiding something, i just do not know what.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

Because I'm assuming you can google:

1. HR 2977
  2. Dr. Carol Rosin
  3. Alfred Webre
  4. Dennis Kucinich

Googling these four searches provides a total of 1,707,000 hits. I'm not going to hold your hand or read things to you. Try thinking for yourself and researching it, not just believing what you are told on "chemtrail" sites.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
All this denyin almost has a pathetic entertainment value to it but it's pretty sad.

Anyway, I am here to share, enlighten and hopefully combat this with the help of others.
Certainly not here to debate.

Millions were in germ war tests
Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials

........................................One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored. In another trial using zinc cadmium sulphide, a generator was towed along a road near Frome in Somerset where it spewed the chemical for an hour.
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I hate to say this, as it seems to run counter to the views of most of those on this site but, do we really think the ratio to sadistic morons and rational people is somehow disproportionate in the FBI, CIA, NASA and other letter agencies????

I know many friends that want to work for NASA, FBI, CIA, etc.does that mean that a huge percentage of them will be sucked in to some brain_washed induced massive cover up??

Again, weather moding I can understand to some degree.

Other than that, we would know someone, just one person, that was involved with this.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

unfortunately more than likely , when we get our answers when everything is admitted to or proven , those answers will not matter anymore because we will be fighting for are survival living a nightmare.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
But, what if they think they are doing something good??

Or, what if they are actually doing something good??

I don't think we have any freaking idea.

If they are acting on something they don't want to release because people will flip out???

Are they really going to report, scientists have predicted the earth will end in four years, bundle up.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lellomackin

If they are acting on something they don't want to release because people will flip out???

Are they really going to report, scientists have predicted the earth will end in four years, bundle up.

they have been planning for continuity for years bunkers, doomsday vaults etc.. various bills, prison camps , i think they know something bad is coming, and they have thought of everything , to ensure there own safety, and to hide what would be visable until the very last minute.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
But who is THEY?

Do we, out of all the people on this sight, and all the people you know in real life, not know a single person who is involved in this??

I mean, we have to right????

It's not like it's ten people. It has to be thousands I would guess, if not more

Give me a rough estimate on how many people would know what is actually going on.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

everyone that needs to know. but the vast majority, that help them prepare are none the wiser.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
You're dodging.

Put a figure on "need to know".

How many people are "in the know".

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

seen the movie 2012? that many people would be a good guess just minus john kusiak and add about 100,000 Illuminati or so , in reality know one knows bud all doesn't matter really , what does matter is waking up as many as we can before it happens , while trying to uncover more of this plot in the meantime.
edit on 31-12-2010 by gateway30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrormaster

Youll have to present a better argument than a guy initiated a bill to make space based weapons systems illegal and ban them forever, hmmmmsounds logical to me....Oh he mentions every known and future possibility he can think of even up to extraterrestrial weapons(SDI) That also sounds pretty smart though kinda tilting at windmills though that too has its place...like the alamo ya know?
What did he spend all the citys money on?And what city was it?
Im a damn furrigner....

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30

in my personal opinion from my own observation there efforts seem to be to overcast the sun, for what reason is what scares me.

Yea that's what I've noticed. Whenever it's a nice sunny day, within a few hours I see the planes flying over releasing chemtrails. They're always the same "cross-over" trails too. And then shortly after that we have an overcast sky.
I think they are trying to hide something in the night sky. In the past couple of years I've seen about 10 UFOs, so it could be something to do with that, but I could be wrong. I really do not know what their agenda is, but I know they DO have an agenda that they're not telling us about.

Originally posted by lellomackin

If they thought they were doing something good, it would be all over the news - or at least mentioned once or twice in the news!
It's their silence on the subject that scares me the most.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Gixxer

then why did they even mention chemtrails if they do not exist , and furthermore why is it a weapon?

They mention chemicals in "space" and define space as being limited to altitudes above 60 km, or 196,850 feet. Are chemtrailers delusional enough to believe jets fly that high? Well, back to reality. The absolute altitude record for a jet of any kind was set by a Russian Mig E 266M in 1977 at 123,000 feet, and change. The highest flying passenger or freight jets might go to 45,000 (G-650 for example), but the airlines are generally limited to between 37,000 and 41,000 because of presurization reasons. Een the new F-22 Raptor is benchmarked at 50,000, although it might struggle up to 54,000'. Above 50,000, there just isn't enough oxygen to keep engines running and to provide lift. You have to go so fast to avoid both a flameout and an aerodynamic stall, that you approach and can exceed redline speed or Mmo.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

found a bill. that has chemtrails in it , along with some other interesting things. (B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and [ extraterrestrial ? WTF

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.
edit on 30-12-2010 by gateway30 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2010 by gateway30 because: (no reason given)

sorry. i still dont buy it. how would those behind a chemtrail program keep whatever is being sprayed from geeting into the food/water supply and harming them and thier extended family? just doesnt make sense. only a moron would think up such a plot and think that they could somehow escape its effects.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Umm I thought chemtrails were fact...weird all you have to do is look up.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I agree with you on that and I think that probably is the case. I too know a few police men as a matter of fact, and had a nice discussion this christmas with two of them on how they really like Jesse Ventura, the Loose Change 9/11 documentary, and their views on the bp oil spill and how it was an inside job.

I can't tell you how amazing that was to hear, and to have my dad finally hear it from someone reputable, who wasn't his son. You could see his head spin.

The problem is there is definitely government within the government. I bet a lot of those FBI, some low level CIA dudes and whoever else are being lied to, or at least aren't told what's going on / don't quite realize the big picture. On the other hand, there's such a feeling of hopelessness, that those who might wake up just grin and bare it.

I hate to say revolution, but we really need to come together if there's even a chance of ending the corruption. The fact of the matter is that it's bigger than anyone. We'd need America.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Im in an area that is bombarded with these trails. I didn't even know some people disputed these things. I understand the reason why they are doing it is disputed, but didn't know people argued the existence.

These are totally real and not photoshopped pics or normal plane contrails. I am going to upload some pictures or video in a few hours, planes are out doing their thing as I type this. No I'm not paranoid, I'm just observant, and the amount of trails is definitely increasing.

I have to guess that It does indeed have something to do with the sun. As I will photo right now, they are all placed in front of the sun with the rest of the sky nice and clear. I'll come back in a bit with some photos. Scary stuff actually.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join