It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Service To Others

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Service to others. This has proven to be in my life somewhat magical.
More accurately termed self sacrifice.
You give yourself up to the cause of other people's happiness.
You serve other people in every way possible to make them happy in every possible way the universe presents to you.
Do not miss a single opportunity to do something for someone other than yourself.
Stop trying to be somebody. You already are somebody. Sacrifice yourself. Sacrifice all of your selfish desires. Direct that energy towards doing things for other people.

Acceptance. This is necessary for self sacrifice and service to others to have any strong influence on the quality of your life and the life of those around you.
Accept yourself, as you are. Accept others as they are. And finally accept the moment. Accept what is.
Stop trying to change things. Change happens naturally. Change only your alignment into serving others and giving up selfishness. The changes that follow will magically unfold into a state of happiness that you have longed for. But only if you accept it all.

Allowance. Every living creature in the universe was born with free will. YOU MUST ALLOW EVERY CREATURE in the universe their free will that they have been given. Don't try to direct anyone's path in any direction except the direction they want to go. Allow yourself to allow.

Serving others is like a path you walk on. For me it is a difficult path to stay on. But it is THE PATH. When Humanity begins to walk THE PATH, we will surely be fulfilling out ultimate destiny, and heaven will be on earth. It is very hard, but it is possible. So try it. For the sake of the lives around you that you make so much of an impact on, and the sake of the loving universe.

Furthermore, as a humble man with much wisdom, I tell you that I have learned and I know that there is nothing you can do in life ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you can do that has ANY MEANING WHATSOEVER other than what you do that is conducive to THE PATH. And it is THE PATH. Bottom Line. Period. UNDEBATABLE.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I agree with what you say however I might caution you that all things require balance. If you exist totally in STO you will starve.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Let me be the first to reply to this.
You have reflected my philosophy to a 'T'.
It's this positive attitude that can change our planet from the fractal miasma we are in now!
Kudos for you!
I already smell the fresh air.
Peace

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What you just stated, is basically my religion. I would star & flag this but I`m on ats mobile right now. We need to organise and spread this message. I don`t think it will change anyone who doesn`t already feel that way, but it could helps us like minded individuals find eachother and exchange idea or form teams, etc... And it could be a "final straw" for someone who is on the tipping point of giving up materialism. Nice work :^]

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Reply to post by damwel

Of course you cannot just give give give... There are rewards you will feel from living this way, and go ahead and enjoy them! This isn`t about giving up all your happiness for others, it`s about doing something with your life that will truly make you happy. And when someone turns around and does something nice for you, it`s ok to accept their gift. Although you should not be expecting anything in return other than the good feeling from spending a portion of your limited time on this planet in service to others other than hoarding for yourself... But when things do happen for you, it`s ok to enjoy them. This kinds of lifestyle is actually CONDUCIVE to the balance you speak of. The fact is, we are currently in a tragic state of IMBALANCE (is that a word?) and this is the solution to fix that. Hope that made more sense. Happy trails!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Hi smithjustinb.

STOthers STSelf, the polarity on this earth !

Do you know about the second line of my signature ?

[ The first line is fine too. B-) ]

Blue skies.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Amen my Brother!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Good stuff right there my friend. You are definitely on the right path. Allowance is certainly a big one.

"And it is THE PATH. Bottom Line. Period. UNDEBATABLE. "

I'm not attacking you in the least but this is a contradiction in your prior words. For if we all have Free Will, which we do, then each being has the Free Will to be knowledged or to be ignorant. So because of Free Will, nothing is undebatable. If there is no exploration, there is no advancement. There is no right or wrong path for all paths lead to Singularity in the end.

Originally posted by damwel
Welcome to ATS. I agree with what you say however I might caution you that all things require balance. If you exist totally in STO you will starve.

Correct. 100% STO in the current paradigm would mean cessation of the incarnation. You know, even in higher densities, the vehicle still needs an energy source. However instead of eating plants and animals like we do here, you are more apt to eat something such as soup made of golden light.

To be a better servant of others on this planet, you must do things for yourself: eat, sleep, breathe, learn, etc. The more one betters their self, the stronger they are to be servant to others. The key is is to polarize yet keep things in proper balance.

----

Good news though. 2011 will begin an event of cosmic magnitude here. Miracles that before seemed impossible will be quite easier. The ability to serve will become rapidly progressive.

Letting go of everything and riding the wave will usher in amazing results. Forcing and directing energies will make things vibrationally uncomfortable.

Read the lyrics while you listen to this song:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I agree 100%.....Personally, I get happiness from helping others. I am currently taking care of my elderly ex Mother in Law who fell and broke a hip. Her son does nothing for her and she has no one else. So she is staying with me and I pamper her like a queen....because I enjoy seeing her smiling and happy, not because I have to.I taught both of my sons to have compassion and help others whenever possible and it paid off.

A great story of selflessness

It was a hot summer day in August here in New Orleans. The temperature was 101.....my sons had walked to the store (they were age 8 and 9 at the time). I had given them their allowance for mowing the lawn and washing the car.They were going to buy some candy with their $5.00 each. They came back home with a loaf of French bread, lunch meat. mayonnaise, tomatoes and lettuce, along with some paper plates & cups. They were all urgent saying "Please Mom could you make a jug of kool aid?" I asked why and the answer they gave me touched my heart so much and made me feel so proud of them. As they were walking to the store, they saw a man with one of those "will work, need job" signs. Then they said they heard a baby crying and found out that it was a family who had lost their home and were living out of the car. The father was trying to get some money to get his children something to eat because they had not eaten in 2 days. So my sons took their combined $10 candy money, and bought them some food. As they walked away carrying all the food they were so excited and I was in tears.....I was so proud of them. When they came home, they said the father cried when they brought the food.If you have never done something like that, try it. There is no better feeling in the world!
edit on 30-12-2010 by StealthyKat because: spelling

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

I agree with what you say except I want to point out that I didn't mean give up your happiness for other people's happiness. I meant give up your selfish desires and be joyful in serving others. And imbalance is a word.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Yes I have read the law of one probably several times and each time I learn something new. Honestly I don't know how credible it is but it all makes sense to me so I believe it. But its not only there that you hear about service to others. Jesus' whole life story was one of self sacrifice. I used to not believe in Jesus until it all clicked one day and in some way Jesus showed me who he is. He came to me as an embodiment of the quality of pure peace. The kind that really does pass all understanding. When I saw that Jesus is peace and correlated that with his story in the bible, it made perfect sense. When it said in revelation that when he returns there will be 1000 years of peace, it made perfect sense when he showed himself to me as peace. When it said there is no way to the father but by him. It also makes sense to say There is no way to "love" but by "peace". And in contemplation of the nature of peace you can see how this is true as well. Peace is not just the cessation of quarrels in foreign countries between rivals, it also means the cessation of quarrels within yourself. When you accept yourself for who you are and can be happy with it. If everyone could do that then there would be no wars and the earth would see peace. When we can be at peace with each other and ourselves, only then can we increase our capacity to love.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

You're right. I was trying to reach the uninformed and saw no use is speaking of the path of service to self. I wrote "undebatable" as if to say "if you try to prove me wrong, I am prepared and have the knowledge to put you in your place." But you are right there is the path of service to self so I can't really say that it is undebatable because anyone with enough knowledge of self service could lay out a good case that I might not be able to argue with in some aspects.

I hate if I sound like a jerk cause I'm really not trying to, but I can't help to have noticed and can't resist commenting on how you told me I was definitely on the right path but then went on to say that there is no right or wrong path. We all make a little contradiction some times.

Thanks for your comment.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I'm glad you see the other side as well. As astute as you are, I'm sure you are beyond physically aware of the service to self path being the horror that it is. That's not being negative either, it simply is the way it is.

I would go so far to speculate that you have walked the service to self path in a prior octave. I am overwhelmingly positive in this paradigm which leads me to believe that we have walked similarly. My intuition tells me you are older than you actually think.

"but I can't help to have noticed and can't resist commenting on how you told me I was definitely on the right path but then went on to say that there is no right or wrong path."

True. There is no incorrect path. However, I feel you misunderstand the concept of orientation. Your actions can be STO yet your orientation can be vice versa. You are seeking the STO path. There are many STO paths but you are attempting one. Because you are doing so you are on the right path......for you. I'm telling you that.

There are beings who are STS paths who are attempting that and I would tell them the same. Paradigms brother.

Bottom line my friend, everything is circumstantial to the individual yet compounding upon the whole.

The fractal nature of infinity never ends. The more one tries to understand it with third density understandings, the more they are left behind.

It's very difficult to teach Infinity. In the end, it is reached on its own.

You are wise outside of this matrix. There is no need to think by its rules. Kinda like the spoon doesn't exist so bend it mentality.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
There are a lot of similarities between our cells, us, and the earth.

From the perspective of the Earth as the living organism that it is, All intelligent life upon it is still upon it as the cells are upon the self body. The only difference is organization.

Imagine if you were a cell on a human body. You would see beside you other cells of similar nature, but would likely fail to see the whole that you are a part of. Cells don't have eyes, so if they are seen to be aware, they could only be aware of the cells adjacent to them.

The tendency of all human action seems to be related only active towards and with other humans. We like the cells have failed to see the whole planet, and can therefore only communicate with each other.

However, we do see the cells, and are free to do with them as we please. But there is nothing to do other than trust the cells and allow them there free will because they have organized themselves to form the human body and it seems they know what they're doing.

When humanity organizes itself to work as servants to the earth, and in harmony with the earth, it is my belief that our perspective will have become broadened as we become the new earth body. The intelligent life upon the earth will act as organized cells for the greater cause of the planetary awareness.

Service to others is the organizing factor that will contribute to a more harmonious earth and a broader perspective awareness. Love is the key. You must allow everything its free will. Everything is intelligence and knows just what to do if you are receptive enough to let the everything become you.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

you can never starve from sacrificing yourself for others your hungry has been wiped away for such activities.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Oh and welcome to ATS smithjustinb.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

STOthers STSelf, the polarity on this earth !

Do you know about the second line of my signature ?

[ The first line is fine too. B-) ]

Blue skies.

Hey, I was just having a conversation about this half an hour ago, came in here to ask a question about the site and found this thread...spot on!

I too saw 'what the bleep do we know' a few years ago, was blown away then promptly let life get in the way, then recently was pointed to the hidden hand thread and then the ra material...absolutely mind blowing stuff and really resonates, although I am finding it difficult leading the STO path, I guess Im a selfish 3d human, and I do find it hard to see through the illusion. Im working on it though

any advice anyone?

Thanks for this post

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

I have advice. Go here

www.ahalmaas.com...

Don't give up and know that service to others will benefit you. When you live a life of service to others, well, from my point of view, I've had a lot of realizations about oneness. I've achieved telepathy several times through oneness.

I've learned and I saw clearly that anything you do doesn't matter unless you are doing it in service to love. And love exists as the root of everything. Your spirit, as I am beginning to see it, is love and in love, there is no separation. There seems to me to be one spirit that gets focused into a body and when the body dies, the spirit reunites with the whole. Its all love. The human ego has a tendency to keep you from love because the human ego is only concerned with the self. You have to break the barriers against love created by the human ego. Then you will fall easily into states of inner ecstasy. Its all a choice.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Thank you

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It is funny to find out that all this sto and sts polarity didn't use to exist, as it's all an illusion. I mean, if all is truly one, how can you be of service to any except yourself? The illusion of separation was created at some point in our octave of creation through the invention by a Logos of the veil of forgetfulness. How it all happened can be found here: www.llresearch.org...
edit on 11-9-2011 by Rolci because: spelling mistake

top topics

join