reply to post by damilo
Thank you for posting. Your post includes many topics, which I will attempt to quickly and succinctly cover, with hopes that at a later point we can
go over each in more detail.
1) Though the complexity of the multiverse does seem to be vast, it is all quite neatly compacted into very few laws. All of its comprehension can be
made whilst in this human body. Some suggest it was a part of the reason this body format was manifested.
2) Yes, the weak, ignorant and infirm are everywhere. It's what allows for the game of Duality to be played. When you want out of it, "Raise Above
3) Hehehe... we were all born "off the path". That's the purpose of having no initial recollection of true self. It solves the two-faced Janus
problem Spirit had. Though for a more 3D response, and IMHO, when a) people left the land and b) when people stopped knowing they could save
themselves. Which is in direct relation to point #2. And for "but to who's will?", it has always been your will, in the environment governed by
the other end of the Yahweh contract... Point #3 can be greatly expanded and hopefully will be in due time.
4) As per your contract noting, I'm not sure I comprehend the wording entirely. Please reword from "I have no ... to many have failed."?
5) Stand up and think for ourselves... agreed. But before one can tell others to do so, and more over demand it from them, let us be sure that we
truly do it for ourselves. Combined with being open-minded enough to allow for any and all beliefs, faiths, moralities, entrenched facts or ways of
life to possibly be crumbled in the process as we re-learn to think for ourselves at a truly deep level, we must know what influences affect our
decision making processes and how to counter-act, ignore or prevent them from taking hold. Then it would be much easier to enlighten others, if not
only just ourselves.
6) There is more than this, that is true. What if, however, higher-selves came here to experience this reality to see what it would be like to not be
connected to everything else. Or perhaps people chose to be here to learn a specific lesson which this reality format would most easily teach it, by
permitting an acceptable format of "controlled" ignorance. There are many reasons for higher-selves to want to be here.
You seem to want to be one who wants to things to change. I applaud the effort and desire, and in due time perhaps we can collaborate on works
together. However, it is not the individual's purpose for the game. "Work On Yourself." It will shift everything much more quickly, above and
here, than changing the external world over ever will.
"Knowledge in the face of ignorance trumps, always. Unless of course, it can't be properly articulated." And this is lamb's lame leg...
With Humble Regards,