It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Between a Contract and a Hologram...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Why, Hello there!

After a few posts I realized there's an introduction page, so here I am.

This site seems to provide a fairly open-minded forum for the discourse of all topics brought forth, which intrigues me. Having done research into the system structures of the power wielders of Earth (and beyond), I found this site and after checking it out for a while, decided it was apt for me, filled with like-minded individuals, and hopefully with time, able to sate many questions and curiosities I still have on numerous topics.

I suppose a self-briefing would be in order now. I'm willing and enjoy discussing the options, possibilities and angles of any topic, theory, or "fact" brought forth, provided the hard-core nay-sayers keep at bay. The more information / support possible, the better. Though please be aware, not all energy signatures can be passed through ICT pathways... at least not with the standard technology today... (why o' why did we jump over crystal radios!!!)... and some information / insight that can be tuned to is sought from those sources. (If it was sufficient for Edgar Cayce, Nikola Tesla and Dr. Gene Scott, I'm willing to listen...).

As for the thread title, IMHO, we each are here because we contracted ourselves into this reality, which is a holographic projection.

I look forward to: 1. the sharing of knowledge, ideas and humble opinions which allowing for shift/change in myself, and 2. the company of those that are willing to also raise resonance.

Namaste.

W

edit on 30-12-2010 by wolfgang1812 because: Clarity

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wolfgang1812

were the three wtc towers brought down by 3 thermonuclear explosions?
can i transform my sadness?
who to trust in?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Hey there wolfgang1812, welcome to ATS I like your opening post and look forward to your offerings on the boards.

Interesting comment you made about the crystal radios btw ... I think the reasoning behind that might be missed by many

See you on the boards.

Woody

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

1) ThermoNuclear?? Haven't heard of that one before. Thermite might have helped the drop though.
2) If you choose to.
3) The whispers from your heart(space).

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

wolfgang1812, welcome to ATS. You seem to have the open mind for this site and I am sure you will manage well within take care. Contracted into this reality
If I could only remember when I signed that contract and why?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hello woodwytch! It's a pleasure to meet you.

*please pardon the following*
Your a Past-life Regression Therapist?? Sweet Aloha! Good jives & good vibes dude(ss)!!
*back to normal now*

Crystals... hehehe... "Poetic Noetics"... dare they partly be?

Thank you for the welcoming.
See you on the boards.

Wolfgang

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Here's to raising the resonance! Its nice to have you here on ATS

second line

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Hello Ophiuchus 13,

Thank you for your welcoming. I enjoy your posting signatures.

With clarity of mind('s eye), it's not hard to view the contract. Or find out when it was agreed to. The why takes time to analyze, though with time it can be realized.

Thank you again and Taleo.

W

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Hello and welcome.....I am a fairly new member here myself. I found the site by "accident" I really don't even remember what i was looking for at the time but i stumbled on to the Hidden Hand message and found it very intriguing. It resonated in many areas. There seems to be a growing community of people with the same line of thought regarding why we are here. Certainly we are at the pinnacle of distortions within the present parameters. It would appear that " Harvest " is emminent. I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by HarryJoy

Hello HarryJoy,

Thank you for the Hello and Welcome.

Funny how we "stumble" on to things (this site)...

The Hidden Hand message, yes, as well that intrigues me.
A parallel thread I will start when I have the ability.
As with all ancients, "Work on Yourself" is key.

I look forward to our discussion on the topic.

Taleo.

W.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Welcome aboard!

The ATS lamb sheep sheep have been getting kind of scrawny lately.
Look forward to your input!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Slichter

Hello Slichter,

Thank you for the Welcoming aboard.

If they provide the lamb, I'll provide the potatoes. Perhaps we can have sheep twice?

Okay, booo me, bad joke... just tried to find the silver...

Cheers and Thanks again,

W.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolfgang1812

As for the thread title, IMHO, we each are here because we contracted ourselves into this reality, which is a holographic projection.

I think you may be onto something. I look forward to hearing more about this. I found something interesting recently while researching a question I had about the identity of the Gentiles. As you may know the scriptures refer to the "end of the time of the Gentiles". At one time it was thought that the Gentiles were "non-Jew" and even "non-Roman". In the information I found, the Gentiles are the nobility. So...maybe it's the "contracts" of the Gentiles that will come to termination!

If so, that could mean that they get to keep the souls that are under contract to them when time is called.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Hey Alethea,

1) Is there a more specific way you can reference which Gentile group you make reference to... there are different groups that go by that same name...

2) Regarding the contract, its not if you get to keep your soul or not, its if you have to play it out again due to a pass or fail against all the conditions of the contract.

Taleo.

W.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

Thank you for your kind words Lagrimas.

May you vibe in high resonance!

Taleo.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
A hologram is to say the least. The complexity of what we live while we are here goes far beyond what we can conceive in our minds. I too have recently come to ATS. What I have found is amazing. The cries for help, the ingnorance of so many, the smell of insecurity with one self. When did we stray so far off the path? Free Will yes, but to whos will? I have no contract to anyone person or thing. I am my own conctract, rewritten over and over many times, as to suite my ever lasting need to succeed were some many have failed. Its time that we stand up and start to think for ourselves. Quit thinking that this is all there is, because that thought or reality couldnt be any further away from the truth. Thank you for posting this as I look forward to hearing what you might post at a later time.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by damilo

Hello damilo,

Thank you for posting. Your post includes many topics, which I will attempt to quickly and succinctly cover, with hopes that at a later point we can go over each in more detail.

1) Though the complexity of the multiverse does seem to be vast, it is all quite neatly compacted into very few laws. All of its comprehension can be made whilst in this human body. Some suggest it was a part of the reason this body format was manifested.

2) Yes, the weak, ignorant and infirm are everywhere. It's what allows for the game of Duality to be played. When you want out of it, "Raise Above the Duality".

3) Hehehe... we were all born "off the path". That's the purpose of having no initial recollection of true self. It solves the two-faced Janus problem Spirit had. Though for a more 3D response, and IMHO, when a) people left the land and b) when people stopped knowing they could save themselves. Which is in direct relation to point #2. And for "but to who's will?", it has always been your will, in the environment governed by the other end of the Yahweh contract... Point #3 can be greatly expanded and hopefully will be in due time.

4) As per your contract noting, I'm not sure I comprehend the wording entirely. Please reword from "I have no ... to many have failed."?

5) Stand up and think for ourselves... agreed. But before one can tell others to do so, and more over demand it from them, let us be sure that we truly do it for ourselves. Combined with being open-minded enough to allow for any and all beliefs, faiths, moralities, entrenched facts or ways of life to possibly be crumbled in the process as we re-learn to think for ourselves at a truly deep level, we must know what influences affect our decision making processes and how to counter-act, ignore or prevent them from taking hold. Then it would be much easier to enlighten others, if not only just ourselves.

6) There is more than this, that is true. What if, however, higher-selves came here to experience this reality to see what it would be like to not be connected to everything else. Or perhaps people chose to be here to learn a specific lesson which this reality format would most easily teach it, by permitting an acceptable format of "controlled" ignorance. There are many reasons for higher-selves to want to be here.

You seem to want to be one who wants to things to change. I applaud the effort and desire, and in due time perhaps we can collaborate on works together. However, it is not the individual's purpose for the game. "Work On Yourself." It will shift everything much more quickly, above and here, than changing the external world over ever will.

"Knowledge in the face of ignorance trumps, always. Unless of course, it can't be properly articulated." And this is lamb's lame leg...

With Humble Regards,

W

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolfgang1812

2) Regarding the contract, its not if you get to keep your soul or not, its if you have to play it out again due to a pass or fail against all the conditions of the contract.

This may be the last time. No more play outs, last chance now. Immortality vs eternal sleep/nothingness may be the stakes on the table. There could be lots of variables, you know.

Welcome to the board. I expect some intriguing posts from you!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Thank you for replying to my comments. I see your point, as I was to quick to reply to the post without reading its entire message. Knowledge is key. I look forward to furture conversations.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Thank you for the polite comments.
There may be a "last chance", however people in general will all begin to awaken and shift, as the background "universal" vibes are beginning to resonate higher.
Immortality vs eternal sleep / nothingness... This maybe more of a matter of choice by the individual than by higher-ups, and various threads of reality will emerge from one to accommodate certain general mindsets of the people.
And yes, there are many variables, though there are only a few key ones for the shift.

I look forward to our future discourse.
edit on 31-12-2010 by wolfgang1812 because: Clarity

new topics

top topics

join