It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voodoo Doc gives Nurse Nightmares

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Voodoo Doc gives Nurse Nightmares

journalgazette.net

Shank is scheduled to go back again soon and work for free, caring for the sick in Haiti. Now, though, she’s having second thoughts.

It’s all the result of what she’s seen happen to another volunteer whom she worked with, Paul Waggoner, who has been held in Haiti’s horrific National Penitentiary for nearly three weeks, accused of turning a toddler into a zombie and kidnapping him.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Things in Haiti seem to only get worse. They needs as many volunteers as possible. This one just struck me as strange. I mean the article said the child died. ATS has had articles before on zombies- here's one that seems pretty well documented. What is the criteria for death no discernable pulse? Breathing?

journalgazette.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Very strange.. Even though they need help she should listen to her instinct and stay away from haiti.. Often times instinct warns people for a reason...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

For sure there is danger there of all types. Here is a little more info I found.
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Thanks for the additional link.. Very odd .. Too many things not adding up along with a disinterest by u.s embassy staff there to assist him. It did have contact numbers link for people to contact their representatives to put pressure on state dept. for the embassy to help him more.. Am going to try email u.s state dept. to get them to act.. Not right them leaving the guy rot on trumped up charges in prison in haiti.. Hopefully it will help..

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Voodoo zombies are an old business in Haiti... Along with a lot of other black magic.

Doesn't surprise me that a westerner would be scared of it, it's not exactly a game when you mess around with a shaman who can cage your soul.

top topics

join