It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hi everyone i came across this photo on a site online, i was wondering what your thought on it are. No it isn't my photo but i'll tell you the story.

It was at Beechworth asylum and the lady claimed it to be the ghost of the maitradee.

Well at first glance you can definatly see someone, but i should also mention the tour guides dress exactly the same.

So what do you think? genuine or BS?

i've got the original here and the fixed version below

i reckon due to the blurryness and darker photo it's just the tour guide and another attention whore but that's me

what do you guys think
edit on 30/12/10 by Destroyer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Destroyer2012

The only thing I can see sharp is noise. And the rest is... well - out of focus. Okey we can see it's a female humanoid with a verly low light in her hands. Do ghosts have lamps and pajamas?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I'm with you,it's obfuscated for a reason.

Either I'm really jaded these days, or the level of quality that initially dragged into believing these things as drastically dropped.

I do believe in ghosts. I do believe in UFO's and ET.

But I dont remember the last time I felt what I was looking at was anything more than twaddle.

No offence to you OP - just my feelings. As I said, Im with you here..

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I think the days of using blurry pictures as evidence of the paranormal are over.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Yeh well i put it here to get opinions, and like i said it aint my pik just one i found that someone else wanted looked into further

but yes considering it's 2010 (today anyway lol) camera technology has come an awefull long way. Even taking into account maybe they were using a 2nd hand camera 5 years old.

There is still no excuse for any photos to be out of focus blurry or dark like so. The tour guides hold lanters with LED lights in them

Btw there are a tonne of photos on this site all from different people if you want i can upload them here so we can all go over them? And at the same time maybe we'll find something interesting
edit on 30/12/10 by Destroyer2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join