It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webster Tarpley & Phil Berg: Mr. Obama, "Your Papers Please!"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Its called "Divide and Conquer":

This might be the best video you have ever seen. Consider it in context of:

Social Pressure And The Words We Use

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Tarpley has written some excellent, thought-provoking books, but this video has me reconsidering ever reading his stuff again.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks for the vid BFFurryT, "divide and conquer"...still works!

I truly hope that racial tensions won't be abused by TPTB, but I fear it's just too tempting for them. Everyone suffers when something like this goes to violence, but as usual, there is an agenda.

Probably not so many know that many of the gangs have been infiltrated, not only by under cover law enforcement, but by intelligence services as well. Gangs are a "power" within the big cities, and it is one that has been harnessed, long ago, thanks mostly to the drug trade, which is controlled by intelligence agencies. Of course, not so hard to do, when so many ex-cons are ready to trade loyalty, for freedom. But our media will never let on that any violent eruptions we may see, could be something "intended" by TPTB.

Instead, I can see how many Americans will fall for whatever they are fed. Whites across the nation will watch the news, see the violence, and recall some reason to "hate" blacks again, even if they had once let such a thing go. Blacks everywhere will largely agree that once again, Justice turns a blind-eye to what they will surely see as severe injustice to "their" people.

History seems to always repeat itself. Again, I'm glad to be mostly out of harm's way, but millions are not, and I have family living in big cities, like most people. Everyone would be affected by serious racial unrest, intentionally fanned into a fury by our masters. Let's hope such a thing doesn't come to pass.

JR

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
Should this issue ever actually become transparent and a definitive answer is legally produced declaring the Prez in eligible to serve as POTUS

That has happened, but racist birthers refuse to accept that fact!

I would want to see those certifying him as eligible ( Leaders of the democratic party ) held accountable.

held accountable for what exactly? Certifying a black man as President?

It appears the silly birthers are getting more desperate every day!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join