It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webster Tarpley & Phil Berg: Mr. Obama, "Your Papers Please!"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Webster Tarpley & Phil Berg: Mr. Obama, "Your Papers Please!"

www.youtube.com

Alex talks with Author and researcher Webster Tarpley and attorney Phil Berg about Chris Matthews' comments on Obama's birth certificate.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
educate-yourself.org
www.dailymail.co.uk

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Obama's Birth certificate: Hawaii Governor Abercrombie's Birther mission

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Turns out Obama is being blackmailed by MI6, Mosad , the CIA and a few others! Yes, his real name is Barry Soetoro and the news is finally out. This could spell the death knell of this puppet president which would also mean the end of the health reform written by the insurance companies and every other crooked deal he has signed off on. Hilary Clinton is preparing to take office. This is HUGE news and is happening right now! This will make the impeachment of Nixon look like a joke! The wolves are knocking on Mr. Soetoro’s door.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 29/12/10 by WorldObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I always questioned whether he is a citizen and im convinced he isn't otherwise it would be no problem to show his birth certificate. It will be nice if every gets a straight answer for once. Although I doubt Hilary would be any less of a Nazi so to say.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Really? not very much interest in this here on ATS?

Is there a chance that nothing happens again?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
-turns on CNN-
-notes no breaking news-
-turns off TV-
-lol's at prison planet nonsense and moves on with life-

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This is a bit more complicated.

All major political figures in the US are blackmailable, otherwise, they would not be where they're at. So, that of itself isn't that big a deal.

The real issue is "why" such a farce is going on at all. Soetero/Obama is very likely more of a creation of intelligence services, with an agenda.

One thing that has been said many times before, "Obama" is fully expendable. When his mission is complete, or if the mission becomes significantly threatened, he can be terminated in the nick of time, and a new Black Hero can come in to replace the fading Martin Luther King, Jr. Then his records can be sealed too, for a century, posthumously, and no one can do a damn thing about it. Any residual opposition will just look mean if they chose to continue pursuit. The dead often get a pass, but a manufactured "hero"? No one will even dare raise the issue again.

And the band just marches on.

JR

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Glad it is finally coming out. They seem to be throwing Obama under the bus lately. There is good that can come of this if we repeal all actions, including Supreme Court nominations, by the usurper!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
WOW! Starred and flagged, friend, thanks for posting this. I was wondering when this story was finally going to break open, and i was also wondering when someone would stand up and call a duck a duck, to use a popular metaphor.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Obama will NOT provide an American birth certificate.

Because it doesn't exist.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
If this is blowing wide open, where are the signs?

I am not seeing any "Breaking News" on the MSM. This means that the status quo is being maintained.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

A You Tube video, a blog from February 2009 and a UK news source from March 2010 that doesn't directly relate to the OP?

What kind of BS are you trying to sell here?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm listening right now!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
If this is blowing wide open, where are the signs?

I am not seeing any "Breaking News" on the MSM. This means that the status quo is being maintained.
My thoughts exactly,.
This is on prisonplanet after all,.
too bad..

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This seems to be the same old birther story that the Feds and MSM continue to file as absurd.

I don't believe Obama was born in US, but as long as MSM keeps calling anyone a nutcase who suggests otherwise, then we're stuck with the guy.

Once again, the media has let us down. Big time.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Calling a "major" advance of this issue from an alex jones video is premature.

Though I personally would like nothing more than to be vindicated for maintaining my doubts under a withering hail of name calling, abuse and criticism.

Should this issue ever actually become transparent and a definitive answer is legally produced declaring the Prez in eligible to serve as POTUS. I would want to see those certifying him as eligible ( Leaders of the democratic party ) held accountable.

The rest of the "minions" who did nothing but obstruct the search for the truth from the start can just sign a general apology petition to the rest of the people of the United States of America. A (small) humble granite monument on the capital mall depicting the stalwart stubbornness of the"birthers"in the face o0f constant hate- speech"would also be appropriate...

just kidding

( mostly )

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Good points, JR! I think tptb also want to increase racial tensions. Throwing Obama out of office might ignite some racial tensions and spark heated debate, maybe riots. In the meantime, they are sneaking more bills through and hardly skipping a beat.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Do you really think that even if he isnt who he says he is that we will ever know.. Hell no! Atleast until he is out of office. Exposeing that to the mass would only result in choas. Period. The people who put him office to begin with would not allow this. Media cant cover it because "they"own the media. Come on cover-ups.....

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This is a bunch of non-sense... no facts, no evidence... only supposition. Thanks for another useless Alex Jones video - you do realize he makes money off conspiracy theories, right? He's going to make money off of you posting this, whether you care to believe it or not.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Here is another post that adds to the weight of evidence www.abovetopsecret.com...

If Obama gets kicked out and Hillary takes over then it is no real change. The whole system needs a review for letting things get this far.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

I think tptb also want to increase racial tensions. Throwing Obama out of office might ignite some racial tensions and spark heated debate, maybe riots. In the meantime, they are sneaking more bills through and hardly skipping a beat.

Yeah, I think it could be more of a possibility than a lot of people realize.

Not so long ago, there was the OJ trial, and if that caused riots, then they could really get some mileage out of Obama, nationwide!

Thankfully, I am blessed to live in an area where racial tensions and riots are so far off the average radar, that people might laugh in my face if I suggested such a thing! Well, such things may not happen in areas with small minority populations, true enough, but there are lots of places where such a thing would not be so far-fetched.

You might be right about sneaking things through too I think. If Detroit, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Harlem, etc. all went crazy at once, there wouldn't be anything else considered newsworthy for a while. I could see it getting to the point where the military might be necessary. Some may recall the Watts riots in the late 60's, where the National Guard was mobilized, and half the town was torched before they could get them back under control.

Obama is more than "just" a president. He is a huge symbol for black Americans, and his dethronement would likely come at a price, which is why I think a JFK scenario shouldn't be ruled out. I think his major long-term value in this regard would best serve TPTB as a martyr. He would join MLK in the pantheon.

The funny thing is, I would have to think such a thing has already crossed his mind at some point. But, I guess there are worse ways to go out!

JR

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join