It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats up with all the pro-islam sentiment in the US... heres a little reminder of what were up again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
lately ive been hearing a lot of pro-islam fundamentalism ranting and raving on the media, here on ATS, and even around my local area.

i would like to give you all a little reminder of what true islam fundamentalism is all about, it seems we all forgot about some events that happened a few years back. does Nicholas Berg ring a bell? Jack Hansley? Eugene Armstrong? Kenneth Bigley?

WARNING! Explicit material! probably offensive to most audiences!

www.liveleak.com...

www.documentingreality.com...

i honestly dont want to post all the vids. it makes me sick. i think we all need an eye popper, i dont care if this thread pisses you off, because this is reality. this is Jihad.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WJjeeper

I've seen the actual footage before. I wonder who does the laundry for Al Qaida? I mean, do you seriously believe they clothe their prisoners in orange jumpsuits?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Those videos do not show islam. They show ignorance of islam and hijacked religions used for political agendas. Many of those people don't even know the basics of islam let alone to enforce islam on others. What these people do are from there preachers. Which is the problem of many religions today. The preachers tell its followers the scripture is to difficult to understand so just trust us and we will guide you right path. This is where the hijacking starts with blind followers. Islam espically since the quran is orginally in arabic and majoirty of muslims dont speak it . Its easy to hijack religious followers when your the preacher . How do you think politicians get away with mass murder and call it democracy ?

This stuff is obvious to anyone with a little taste of theology . But to headline readers like your self i can see why you would make such a post

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I believe IMHO we have a great deal more to fear from our own oppressive government that uses a small group of Muslim extremists as an excuse than anything else.

There are indeed Muslim extremists and there will continue to be as long as the US government continues with an imperialist foreign doctrine. How would we feel if say Chinese troops were in the US, "to save us from our evil government?" I'm not saying I'm ok with terrorism but I understand the anger and ignorance that breeds the behavior.

Now with all that being said, most of these people are broke, uneducated, small groups, on the other side of the world.

The US government, which uses them as an excuse to take away my rights under the ILLUSION of better security, is right here, all around us.

I do not fear what these people, in their ignorance and frustration can do. I do fear what is being done in their name.

edit on 29-12-2010 by Redwookieaz because: fat fingers

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Let me just remind you it isnt just the preachers twisting doctrine. I think there was a thread on here...if someone can find it...5 myths of islam. It took you to a site and listed a bunch of widely held myths by islamic apologists. The things these people do are right there in the doctrine..its when people claim the religion isnt inherently violent that they are twisting the words of their holy book.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
actually Mr. Chucky, I started this thread for headline readers. have you heard the pro-islam sentiment in the US lately? it doesnt matter if those killings were done by insane Aholes or sane Ahole... it was still done in the name of islam and Allah.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I do not condone any of the actions in the video, or any other terrorists- however, compare the amount of damage terrorists and insurgents have done in total, to the British/American tag team combo on Afghanistan and Iraq..it's really nothing. The latest figures I heard were estimated to be over 1 million dead in Iraq and over 4 million homeless.

It just seems that some people are happy to lap up everything the media say and respond in some seemingly brain washed manner about how us western folks are uber-civilised, while all easterners and Muslims are backward savages. Neither side is blameless, but I think many people need to realise that their countries are a long way from saints.

A lot of people support the operations abroad as a means of retaliation, destroying the hostile threat of Al-Qaida and so on. They don't realise that the ones that suffer most are civilians with little to their name. A war based on lies and propaganda, with no regards for the innocent life it steamrolls over. Put yourself in the shoes of an Iraqi- in their eyes, we are the terrorists..we have really acted no better than Al-Qaida, just we have used the veil of official channels to make it seem right.
edit on 29-12-2010 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Why doesn't he resist if he is going to get killed? He seems a little bit too calm. And can anyone translate what they are blabbing about? I mean a little context would help.

The camera was edited a second before his head was removed, an obvious indication of a forgery. Plus there is an unrealistically small amount of blood dropping from his head. Nice try but Halloween's over.
edit on 29-12-2010 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
people ACTUALLY think the western world is civilized? lol! i am not a fear mongerer, but i do fear the radical beliefs of islamic fundamentalists. it is not a fear that governs my life, nor is it the greatest of my fears... i fear the Government worse than islamics. i do find it quite disturbing that their beliefs stand against EVERYTHING the US of A stands for. i dont mind muslims/ islamics... i just dont like the radical fundamentalists, which most muslims have proven themselves to be.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WJjeeper
actually Mr. Chucky, I started this thread for headline readers. have you heard the pro-islam sentiment in the US lately? it doesnt matter if those killings were done by insane Aholes or sane Ahole... it was still done in the name of islam and Allah.

We invade iraq in the name of wmd's? and democracy for the people ? But clearly there were other intentions using that as a pretext ?

Afghanistan ?...

Osama Bin ladin...

We are here on ATS to read between the lines and dig deeper no ? There are some serious issues with islam today no doubt. The problem with islam is the same problem with the rest of society .

IGNORANCE

Now what happens when you mix the ignorant muslims and then the ignorant masses ?

Mixing two ignorants causes even more ignorance and seperation why fuel the ignorance by adding titles like that ?

These terrorists cant stand a debate with a muslim scholar to justify there actions from the quran . I know many muslims who already know these people arent muslims. They just just the mask . Problem is to many ignorant muslims also to afraid to call them out. Because calling them out requires something Big which most muslims will refuse to give up today . Thats islams dark cloud , but agian its ignorance . Once you break it down to a muslim they actually understand and agree because you can back it up from the holiest book for muslims and thats the quran

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Um.... no that is the real Islam! - they are doing exactly what the Koran teaches and are engaged in the fast jihad - the so called moderate majority are engaged in the slow stealth civilasational jihad - either way they want you to submit to Allah or die - they have no conception whatsoever of living alongside us in some multicultural kumbya! - though that is exactly the message they like to instill in the Western appeasers until it is too late to do anything about it.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

so you have removed a human head before? you know how much blood comes out? what about the fact that when an artery is completely severed it clamps itself shut. note they didnt cut in a swift motion, they sawed and grinded the blade to get through the spine. they probably knew what was coming, they probably got them high on some sort of drug.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You can really tell how they dulled down on the propaganda. While this video is fake for many different reasons, the lack of resistance on the part of the prisoner, the editing a moment before his head is removed, the fake looking head with the extremely small amount of blood dripping out of it, however it is still more exciting then what they are pumping out these days: Bin laden decrying man made global warming. Sheesh. The war on terrorism is becoming the war of retardism.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

read my post right above yours.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

so you have removed a human head before? you know how much blood comes out? what about the fact that when an artery is completely severed it clamps itself shut. note they didnt cut in a swift motion, they sawed and grinded the blade to get through the spine. they probably knew what was coming, they probably got them high on some sort of drug.

I know, I had to painstakingly watch every second as they sawed the head before I could get to the 5:17 mark where the image is edited and the head is removed. Hoax.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

keep thinking its fake, why dont you go ask those mens familys and loved ones how they feel about the videos.

so all three videos are fake? keep about your daily life as an ignoramus.
edit on 29-12-2010 by WJjeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

keep thinking its fake, why dont you go ask those mens familys and loved ones how they feel about the videos.

Well they ought to know who really killed them. has the cia tracked down these murderers and held them to trial?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

you just contradicted yourself bigtime. why would mossad need to be involved if it was fake. either way someone got their head cut off, islamics are big fans of that (i might add).

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

so all three videos are fake? keep about your daily life as an ignoramus.
edit on 29-12-2010 by WJjeeper because: (no reason given)

only video accessible

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

you just contradicted yourself bigtime. why would mossad need to be involved if it was fake. either way someone got their head cut off, islamics are big fans of that (i might add).

i misunderstood your question, but my edited answer stands to your question. and it is not a contradiction: if it is fake, it's likely it was someone framing the taliban/al qaeda to start a race war.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join