It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light shines in High Arctic darkness, because of nibiru?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Light shines in High Arctic darkness, blaming it on global warming?

www.cbc.ca...

"We still have a daylight and there's still blue, green, red down there — there's sun sign still," said Zipporah Ootooq Aronsen, who lives in Resolute Bay, Nunavut. "It's not usually like that."

Typical Promotion of Global Warming on this quote

"If there's a huge contrast between colder and warmer air, there's longer travel of light from any locations," he said.

In my personally opinion CBC has always been a strong supporter, backer and Promotion of Global Warming every once in a while month CBC usually posts an article with a picture of a polar bear on the ice, and now with this
article with little backgrounds or even proof to blame it on Global Warming.

If you ask me i believe the reason the Light shines in High Arctic darkness is because of nibiru, even in the early 1990s the Arctic lands were a warming yet the lights weren't shining.

Still it makes you wonder with current lunar eclipse we had the moon wasn't completely dark.

So what do you make of this?

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.
edit on 30/12/2010 by Mirthful Me because: EX Tags.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

You berate the webpage for not bringing evidence or proof of their claims yet you then proceed to do it yourself by saying nubiru is the blame for this.

Where's your proof?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Why always blame it on Global Warming? and what i cant have my own opinion in my own thread by asking a simple question?
edit on 28-12-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Why blame it on nubiru?

I'm just asking the question, I don't necessarily agree with it being global warming but nubiru is a helleva leap too..

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Well "Climate Change" would be the appropriate word here, not Global Warming.

There's no arguing that Climate Change exists and that it happens periodically over a period of thousands of years. Ice Ages and deserts becoming rainforests and vice versa prove this theory to be true.

I don't know the specifics but i'm pretty sure were not the reason for the change overall. We aren't helping obviously.

I will state that it certainly isn't Nibiru as Nibiru doesn't exist. If it does it's not a planet, it's a cloaked Anukaki War Ship

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

The article has nothing to do with the fictional Nibiru.

Did you just take an article and formulate an assumption with no backing evidence what so ever? The theory the weather researcher put out was exactly spot on. Its not the first time this has happened before

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

You know thats a personal attack, personal attacks aren't welcomed, i am only putting my opinion in my thread like most ATS users do in there threads if you have something agaisnt that then please leave or don't bother of replying.

I was only theorizing, i do sure climate change, but not global warming.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Hmm, if you want to wear the "Kick me" sign, just start talking about something with no proof, its almost warranted. Sword is out to get you!

To be honest, the first thought that came to my head for the possible cause was the beginning of a pole shift.

The high arctic is only in total darkness if they are indeed at the pole.

Perhaps the pole is already shifting?

Blessings,

-G

Edit: Also - I wonder if because our sun has converted to a Helium sun from a hydrogen sun that the amount of light reaching the poles could be increased?

Food for thought
edit on 29-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
There is no need for a second thread about the Light shines in High Arctic darkness, nibiru was only my opinion i guess Freedom of Speech Is slowly dying here.

And Can you please stop with the attacks on me?

Also Human_Alien stole the links from my thread to create his own thread, there is no for a second thread using the same source from this thread

edit on 29-12-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

join