It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - Moon Rising Earth Shattering NASA Lies P1-7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
A good little video that I found on Youtube. Pretty interesting compilation of pictures. Considering that I gave the Moon to my girlfriend, I am very angry about all of this. So if you skeptics out there can set me straight, I'd appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

just search jose escamilla or moon rising should bring up a bunch of info you might be interested in.
here is a good thread on the vids>Moon rising>www.abovetopsecret.com...

have been posted many of times..but they are very "entertaining" IMO
edit on 28-12-2010 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Sorry to break the news to you.....the film "Moon Rising"? Guess you haven't heard yet. It is a fantasy.

To clarify: The statements, assertions, claims, innuendos, beliefs, conclusions drawn, and presented to the audience by the film's creator/producer/manipulator and Master Hoaxer Jose' Escamilla? All fantasy.

Slick production values, some nice visuals (of real science and real space)...but the rest? Junk.

Two ATS threads you may wish to read through:

Escamilla’s Fans Just Got Conned! Deny Ignorance!

...and,

The implosion of "JOSE ESCAMILLA": THE UFO HOAXER

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Great news. So I can still tell my girl that no one has taken her Moon yet.

When people mention Hoagland's name right off the back, my bells start ringing. Had to find out if this was credible or not. Worthy entertainment though.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Nice

Now skeptics are making threads for skeptics to debunk..

What a joke...

:shk:

I would suggest to your girlfriend to request something in writing

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I tried. Honestly, I did.

I watched 7 minutes of this.

How can this 'object' be 10 times bigger than Los Angels

and yet Jose thinks he's seeing a humanoid?
That's like looking at a satellite image of the Atlantic Ocean and spotting a gold fish.

Whatever.........................

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Very interesting film. Oh..yeah..I know, it has been debunked!!
Have you ever tried to see the images in those magic 3D pictures?? If you have and were able to visualize them, then you know what fun it was to see the things on it. But there are some people and I know some..who can't ever bring up the images and miss out on the thrill and excitement of seeing these pictures in what looks like a jumbled mess.

Ever heard that color blind people were used to find camouflaged bunkers in the wars and any other things that was camouflaged? Now that is having an eye for something that can not ordinarily be seen by most. I think this is the same experience some people have here with the moon. Some can see..some cannot. Oh..yes I know.. THERE is nothing to see!!!

We have proof now that the world is not flat. now that was a case!! Even though the wind is invisible, we know it exist. And etc.etc. But the burden of proving something takes time..and in many cases a lot of time.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Easy!!! .....When you are on earth and there is no need for an object or machine to be that big and another thing our gravity would make it pretty much impossible to do. ... if it is a machine we are discussing. Also another thing is our conditioning to our world. It is all we know, the only world we know. It staggers our minds to even try to visualize something that size. The brain keeps trying but can not find anything that relates and therefore .comes to the conclusion .....How can anything be that big!

edit on 28-12-2010 by Bendii because: needed another word!

edit on 28-12-2010 by Bendii because: needed another word also.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bendii

Easy!!! .....When you are on earth and there is no need for an object or machine to be that big and another thing our gravity would make it pretty much impossible to do. ... if it is a machine we are discussing. Also another thing is our conditioning to our world. It is all we know, the only world we know. It staggers our minds to even try to visualize something that size. The brain keeps trying but can not find anything that relates and therefore .comes to the conclusion .....How can anything be that big!

edit on 28-12-2010 by Bendii because: needed another word!

edit on 28-12-2010 by Bendii because: needed another word also.

Oh, you got me wrong m'friend. Hell, I'm a person who entertains our Moon being a spaceship so it ain't about size!

My problem was, how can Jose look at a photo, claim it to be 10 times larger than a city and STILL see a human in it? Was he using super enormous gigantic magnifying glasses? Or was he suggesting this humanoid was around 20 miles tall.

Now do you get what I wasn't getting?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Nice

Now skeptics are making threads for skeptics to debunk..

What a joke...

:shk:

I would suggest to your girlfriend to request something in writing

I don't remember announcing myself as a "skeptic". I admit that I do not know anything for sure, and try to keep an open mind about all of these ideas. Both my girlfriend and I have had many unexplainable experiences. I was making a light-hearted statement in defense that I wasn't sure if this video in specific was credible or not. :shk:

And the deed to the moon is coming in the mail, any day now.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Oh..sorry, I misunderstood. I think he went too far suggesting there was a humanoid that tall. That did not help his cause any.
Like the thought that the Moon is a spaceship!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You know, it may be ironic, depending on whether you already knew what I am about to tell you, and post the link to.....but if you want to make a big hit with the GF, you can buy her some acreage....ON THE MOON!!!

Sure, it's not the whole thing, but she can have the deed, and "claim ownership title" to a small piece of it (whatever your budget will allow):

www.lunarregistry.com...

Brilliant entrepreneur idea, yes??

edit on 28 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bendii

Oh..sorry, I misunderstood. I think he went too far suggesting there was a humanoid that tall. That did not help his cause any.
Like the thought that the Moon is a spaceship!!!

Say what? You don't think the Moon can be a space-craft? Please say it ain't so.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Well..now..I admit it.. But who put it there? and It must be broke and whoever is there is having trouble fixing it, because it has been in orbit around the earth a long time. So they come up with new ideas. So they build these city size machines to fix it and 20 mile high humanoids to jump start it. LOL..I like that.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Even though Jose may have put the proverbial foot in the mouth, there are some very strange and elusive thing's found on our satellite sister the moon.
I was a member of a research group that managed to pull up some very interesting facts and anomalies on our moons surface. Some of the "structures" are quite evident, but the skeptic will always prevail in their arguments and deductive self analytical reasoning's. We haven't been told the truth too to much by way of Governments and secrecy acts of those governments, so all thing's set a side for question is still wide open for possibilities of this nature.
Check this ATS thread out, a lot of great photo's and some rather intriguing implications that the moon does harbor some evidence of possible prehistory lunar migration, or possible alien out posts for either mining or habitation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
A good little video that I found on Youtube. Pretty interesting compilation of pictures. Considering that I gave the Moon to my girlfriend, I am very angry about all of this. So if you skeptics out there can set me straight, I'd appreciate it.

These videos are an insult to intelligence. Lunar anomalies have been a favorite topic since at least the early '80s, and possibly the late '70s. There are 2 camps: those that see and claim that one can see lunar anomalies/structures/evidence of mining in NASA lunar photographs. In this camp you have a lot of people that you'd think because of their seemingly high education would know better than to make such claims from blurry, overpixelated, colorized photos. They'll swear on their children! They'll publish books. They'll hold public meetings, etc. Hoagland is the best known and he even lowers himself to presenting questionable material such as turning a photo upside down to support his claims! Let's not forget the "pioneers" such as George Leonard, Fred Steckling, and others who had to be mentally-challenged. In the early '80s FATE magazine was publishing letters to the editor from individuals such as Felix Bach, Swaney, etc., who claimed they could see these anomalies through home telescopes, little dinky things! At least George Leonard dug himself and, similar to Arthur C. Clarke, admitted that he wished he have never gotten involved. I can't quote the exact words or source 'cause it was so long ago. Clarke signed himself off UFOs after seeing the famous Catalina UFO footage taken apart frame by frame eventually showing a Piper Cub. Why he signed off on UFOs over an insignifact film segment when we now have trillions of photos and videos proving that UFOs are, indeed, real.

The other camps are the questioners dubbed skeptics and debunkers who hold fast to the opinion that nothing shown on NASA photos show anything but natural features that, because of pareidolia, give some people the idea that they're seeing something that only their minds see. To support the skeptics and debunkers, and I'm in this camp, challenges to provide clear evidence has gone unanswered.

So what you see on these videos is not clear evidence of anything except that Jose Escamilla has great talent at producing. He creates the music, everything and he's darn good at it. But it's like a hot air balloon: giant in size but empty within it. All you see in the videos is what we rail against: blurry, overpixelated, colored photos. Just not good enough.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

The other camps are the questioners dubbed skeptics and debunkers who hold fast to the opinion that nothing shown on NASA photos show anything but natural features that, because of pareidolia, give some people the idea that they're seeing something that only their minds see. To support the skeptics and debunkers, and I'm in this camp, challenges to provide clear evidence has gone unanswered.

I can respect your points of view from different arena's of thought, but to be a "Skeptic" on virtually every "Possible" and rather visually alarming anomaly that has ever been presented is the mind set for not just skepticism but absolute closed mindedness.
And as for the 1Camp, 2 Camp segregation acknowledgments, well, that's wrong as well. See, I am one of those that come from a 3 Camp ideology of there being more research to be done from the lunar point of investigations. We must go back, as an entity of absolute honesty and unbiased intent and get "Real" and updated photo's point blank to bring these issue's to rest once and for all.
I have read your "Started Threads" via your profile, and I understand your take on these "Fixation's" of such abnormal possibilities, but one must agree, less the individual be an absolute disbeliever of all possibilities, that there has to be a much more intense and progressive way to get to the bottom of this by way of another journey with out Government involvement or private cooperate interest's back to the moon, if not for this reason only, to get a much more clear and untainted visual comprehension of our moon..
It must be done diligently and thoroughly, but most importantly "Honestly" for the bettering of "True Understanding" to these "Possibilities.

top topics

join