It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professional Pilot Questions 9/11 Scenario - Video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
amazing and sad this type and level of character assassination below by Weedwacker, name calling, ad homs, unsupported claims, and attacks are allowed here...

but casual readers can judge for themselves why these are the only types of posts and responses weedwacker can offer when confronted by real pilots, facts and evidence he's unable to disprove.

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Responding to yet ANOTHER apparent (now banned ) Rob Balsamo ATS "sock".....by all mean, everyone, do as he suggests, and watch this:

Scroll up to about 17:00, and LISTEN to all the lies and distortions....you can SEE the Balsamo for yourself, and HEAR him talk directly out of his butt. As does "Rusty" Aimer .....who, incidentally....well, I just HAD to point out his bogus "uniform", that he is sporting in the video.

"Capt." Aimer is retired by now. From UNITED AIRLINES.

Still, the hilarious claims that he had:

But, what is that he's wearing?? The shirt --- open collar --- is a sloppy look in the first place, and contrary to most Airlines' standards and expectations for their Flight Deck Officers. However, he gets a "pass" on it,

Since he's retired, they can't do anything to his pension....I guess they could attempt some civil action, but I hardly think they'd deem him worth it. I certainly don't deem him worthy of.....well, anything, actually. At 18:30 -- "At 500 knots, the wings have departed a long time ago....". What a load of crockery!!!

Still on the video.....only thirty seconds later, I have to say to Jesse Ventura, "Thanks for all the laughs!!" At about 18:50, when Jesse says, "Meanwhile, Daniel was at the controls in that 757 Flight Simulator."

How flipping hilarious!!! Rob Balsamo's childish website, the "PilotsFor9/11Truth"

Well, ladies and gentlemen....either Jesse Ventura doesn't care about the "truth" in his crap "conspiracy" video program,

or he's so stupid that he doesn't bother to verify what he reads into the soundtrack, when doing the voice-over narration for his own crap show!!! One would think a guy with his own name on it, would do some due diligence...?

That is NOT a "757 simulator"!!! What a joke, the entire allegation, and the entire program that is spewed by Ventura.

It does show the depths of delusion, however, that the likes of Balsamo and now, confirmed since it's recent, Aimer) have sunk to.....

For a while, I thought Aimer had been punked early on,

and his comments and likeness being used because he had signed away rights, or something. (Like, I suppose, many many others at "P4T"). BUT, his coming forward for this piece of junk TV show?

Sad. Shows he is either as delusional as Balsamo, or else he (like I suspect is really at work here) as an agenda, like Balsamo.......

edit on 1 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451
Why? You afraid to debate against Rob Balsamo, or something?

"Why"? Debate? Debate someone who believes that that as soon as an aircraft exceeds its "design limits, it breaks. Period. ?

why not when the facts and evidence PROVE THAT TO BE TRUE?... something you're scared to debate because it proves he's right and you're wrong.

Debate someone who's followers believe a cruise missile hit the Pentagon? That it was high explosives and not AA 77 that caused the damage to the Pentagon?

which facts and evidence overwhelmingly support.

"Capt" Bob Balsamo and his crew over at PfT do not have a shred of credibility on any of the aforementioned issues nor on anything related to 9/11 to be worth debating. When the only press he can get comes from Jesse Ventura, America's foremost crackpot on conspiracy theories, that says it all.

and that from someone who defends the OS which has been proven a LIE rendering your OPINION totally worthless.

Think about it. If "Capt" Bob Balsamo's claims were correct, don't you think someone of any responsibility from the NTSB or the FAA or the military or congress or some state legislature or some aircraft union or some airline association or some person of some responsibility somewhere would have signed on to P4T?

why would anyone expect too many actual government officials to come forward if any due to fear of repercussions etc?, but from the list i've seen, there's plenty of credible pilots and it appears to be growing at an impressive rate.

Instead we have "Capt" Bob Balsamo creating yet another sock puppet to log onto ATS and pist his home made Vg diagram and point towards his web site. If that is your idea of success, knock yourself out.

yet instead of actually addressing the evidence he and others have presented that supports their arguments, all you can do is spew ad homs, focus on peoples identity (which mods warned was grounds for post-bannings) and divert attention to your inability to disprove him or present anything to support your claims and opinions.

so if anyone lacks credibility and has failed, its you.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I'm posting at this time an incomplete post, so I can find this thread more easily in the morning. It's past my bedtime and I just found this thread. I'm bummed I didn't have access to it sooner.

Thanks for providing such a good thread OP!

Have a good night/day/afternoon!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
whats the point?

Revealing isn't it how you are so quick to dismiss a new investigation?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by Gixxer

Your entire post has no point...

We are waiting for the evidence of said plane at 2 of the sites, and those are the ones being talked about here...carry on.

it has no point? wake up and answere the question, the video has people repeating that the turns and the flight paths were not possible by the terrorists, so are YOU saying that someone else flew the planes or that there was no planes?

Mincing words. Not only could a seasoned pilot (let alone supposed terrorists) not be able to perform those maneuvers in the supposed airplane, the supposed airplane cannot maneuver and remain 20 feet from the ground. Do some homework, please.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Namaste1001

i am not trying to dicredit anything, little paranoid much? i watched the video the majority of it talks about vetran pilots not being able to fly the planes the way the alleged terrorists did so my question is once again!

what are they really saying by stating that? only 2 things i can think of is either

A: someone other then the terrorists flew the planes

or
B: there actually no planes

i just want to know what the video is implying.

You're just being silly. What did you get from the video? What's your take on this scenario?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

thx that's really what i was asking, now my only problem with that scenario is this, for those passenger jets that were supposed to of hit the towers to not actually be the real culprits it would basically mean that 3 jets and possibley 4 jets full of people would have to of been landed somewhere else and all the people on them.....basically executed.

now i am not saying it didn't happen but ( because it is soo horrible) i can not wrap my mind around it enough to agree with it. i think that as horrible the world is, we (me) still like to think civilization has a chance and personally if it came to light that this is what happened i would say were all doomed.

We are only doomed if we throw in the towel.

I left my towel in 2001. I have no towel to throw in.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Gixxer

again you have me pegged wrong as a debunker i a not trying to say anything did or didnt happen i am just getting info to make my own decision , and the only thing i was using as a basis for beleiving the planes did hit the buildings were the people who said they saw the planes in person. did they see something else or are they confused by what they saw? i do not know i wasn't there so i cant say one way or the other.

i had seen alot of people say that the flight paths were not possible and i always wanted to ask them what they thought did happen then, and i decided today was the day to finally ask after seeing your thread.

thx for the info.

for the record i do not beleive the official story and as with many things the truth is probally in the middle i am just searching for that point.
edit on 27-12-2010 by Gixxer because: (no reason given)

I came back all gung-ho, and found your posts most worthy of prejudice on my part. For that, I owe you an apology and am extending it to you now.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Namaste1001

Well, I stood for the first five minutes,I needed a break before I punched my computer monitor out of frustration!!

But...."Professional" pilot??
Careful with that one....it carries a certain connotation in most people's minds...subtle, and orchestrated here to do just that...convey what THEY want you to interpret it as.

That's weird. I could only read up to this point before I felt compelled to quote you with this reply...

"A good helicopter pilot, is an alive helicopter pilot." No title is going to give or take away from this living pilot in my eyes. He is counted as one of several.

Discounting him is a failure on your part.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Human_Alien

....because I am such a doubter (Truther) that I don't bother listening to the other side anymore...

BRAVO!! (applause) Finally! The admission of something no one else would admit, but is painfully obvious everywhere you look, here on ATS......oh, and hint? When you "don't bother listening to the other side" then, what sort of so-called "truth" are you "seeking"? Hmmmmmm?

Hey, for what it's worth, it's a little easier to see once you get the log out of your eye.
Why put sour milk back in the refrigerator?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
Let me guess, there were no planes and it was all an illusion perpetrated by unknown forces that designed this to be a " conspiracy"? There was no point to this thread.

THREAD fail!

Emphasis mine...

There's plenty of video evidence, only, it was withheld to hide the conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Human_Alien

Source of the bottom photo?? The overhead view of the Pentagon??

Oh, and why would a "missile" need a [ahem] "chalk line" to follow??

Oh, and...."chalk line"??

Kind of a waste of such a sharp mind. It's really a pity you choose debating your fellow truth advocates.

I'll be glad when the grass grows greener.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join