It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professional Pilot Questions 9/11 Scenario - Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Thanks Weed, I'll take your word, and apologies to Dick and the Zionists for blaming this on them also, mark conley

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by markjohnconley

Not so fast!!! I would NEVER want to let Dick off the hook....although, his crimes are more related to "war-profiteering", IMHO. In other words, he TOOK ADVANTAGE (via Haliburton, of course....and others) after the fact.

And, the "zionists"?? Not touching that one, letting others juggle it......

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Weed you really are so delusional i pitty you, why do you bother posting endless paragraphs of non sense?your neer going to change te truthers minds. You beilve the os we dont wh bother coming on here? i seen a vid from a pilot with 30 years experience who actually flew the plane that supposedly struck te pentogon he said he couldnt do it im in work so cant find the vidi you need to get out more

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Thousands of Weedwhackers ,Good ol Daves ,Alfies can't convince me that OS isn't a Lie.They just Can't . Why?
YOU CAN'T PROVE A LIE

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kaya82

i seen a vid from a pilot with 30 years experience who actually flew the plane ...

I know. It's Russ Wittenberg. He makes that "claim". But, he is "former" Pan Am Airways pilot, then to United, when United Airlines purchase "portions" (but not all) of the PanAm route system. Some shenanigans ensued, and I have heard a LOT of stories about Wittenberg. He's a snake in the grass, and his peers generally despise him. Pilots can be conniving, greedy b**tards. You know the saying "There's no honor among thieves"?

So, no...he didn't fly the exact same airframe as AAL 77, since he didn't work for American. BUT, the fact that he flew the same airplanes that were UAL 175 and UAL 93??? Big friggin' deal! That was the equipment he was based on, of COURSE he'd eventually see every airplane, given enough time!! THAT is yet another of the "red herrings" that groups like "PilotsFor9/11Truth" throw into their many videos, and claims. And, like the others, it stinks.

I was watching some morning TV about 15 years ago, and this lady had purchased a scrapped Boeing 727, and turned it into a home for herself. Even to installing a Jacuzzi where the cockpit used to be. Know what? Still had the exterior paint scheme of MY AIRLINE...including the aircraft number painted on it. I HAD FLOWN THAT AIRPLANE BEFORE!!! Back in the 1980s. Still, know what else? Big flippin' deal.

Found a photo, online. That was modified, old paint scheme (guessing the Airline saw the story, made her change the paint afterwards):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d2997973a95.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, let's review again what you said, then we shall proceed to de-construct Capt. Wittenberg's actual statements:

i seen a vid from a pilot with 30 years experience who actually flew the plane that supposedly struck te pentogon he said he couldnt do it

Here, THIS is the thing that gets trotted out....a total of 56 seconds, from this guy:

That was from THREE years ago. Where was he the other six?

Anyway, here is the transcript of his words:

"I don't believe it's possible for... a so-called terrorist to train on a 172, then jump in a cockpit of a 757-767 class cockpit, and vertical navigate the aircraft, lateral navigate the aircraft, and fly the airplane at speeds exceeding it's design limit speed by well over 100 knots, make high-speed high-banked turns,.. pulling probably 5, 6, 7 G's... I couldn't do it and I'm absolutely positive they couldn't do it."

FALSE claim #1: That the terrorist "trained on a 172" (he refers to a Cessna 172) as his SOLE amount of training. In fact, the FBI looked into the histories and activities of them all, and discovered much about their actual experience levels.

FALSE claim #2: Following on about the "jumping" form the C-172 to the Boeing. Again, they studied a great deal in order to become familiar with the controls and instrument layout of the Boeing 757/767 cockpits

FALSE claim #3: He confuses the speed situation, and exactly WHEN they actually flew above "maximum" speeds --- and leaves the FALSE impression that during the time of that over-speed, they were making "high-banked turns" and "pulling probably 5, 6, 7 G's".

What utter rubbish!!!!

We saw the angles of bank, both in AAL 11 and UAL 175, at the WTC. We have the DFDR info for AAL 77 and UAL 93. AAL 77, at the Pentagon? At MOST he got to about 35 degrees right bank angle, during the big turn back around to line up and hit the building. That is PERFECTLY NORMAL...and his speed was normal, at that point too....about 300 knots. UAL 93 DID perform a "high-bank" maneuver....just before CRASHING into the ground, as this was intentional an their part.

And, the "5, 6, 7 G's"?? He's just making # up, there. Yes, you CAN do that to an airplane, with excessive control movements and such, especially at very high speeds. But, it didn't happen on any of those flights! He is pontificating, and exaggerating....and I guess he just doesn't care that other pilots think he's a fool.

OR....he was "fed" bad information, and reacted on the camera to that, in the way shown. In which case, if he was duped by the "PilotsFor9/11Truth", he may be a bit pissed off about it. Or, he may have lost his mind. Jury is still out.....

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Never underestimate a rag tag group of Top Gun Turbans springing up from the caves in Afghanistan. Who needs hundreds of hours to train and learn normal flight procedures on state of the art large commercial aircraft when you have Allah and the promise of 72 Virgins guiding you?

If some barefoot untrained and uneducated Nomads can pull off the spectacularly impossible stunts at the Pentagon and WTC, who needs expensive flight schools and flight simulators? Maybe the USA invaded Afghanistan on a Top Secret Mission to recruit more Top Gun Turbans. Hey...they not only can perform impossible maneuvers, they can also fly aircraft with pinpoint precision at speeds/altitudes which exceed the plane's capability.

As for the previous comment about former VP Dick Cheney capitalizing "after the fact", it is common knowledge the Afhganistan war was being planned well before 9/11. Or better yet, it was probably being planned in conjunction with 9/11. These operations takes months and even years to plan, not days or weeks, as some would deceive you into believing in order to continue perpetuating the 9/11 Official Fairy Tale.

The NeoCon written blueprints for the conspiracy to go to war and pillage the world were released well before 9/11.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Weedwackjob im still nott convinced pal, any one that doesnt bacm the os gets their persona ripped to threads in order to fit in with ur os fairy tale prove he was despised by his his peers prove his cv please? nah dont bother actually im not gunna read ur drivel any more

link   
Weedwackjob im still nott convinced pal, any one that doesnt bacm the os gets their persona ripped to threads in order to fit in with ur os fairy tale prove he was despised by his his peers prove his cv please? nah dont bother actually im not gunna read ur drivel any more

link   

link   

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

If some barefoot untrained and uneducated Nomads can pull off the spectacularly impossible stunts at the Pentagon and WTC, who needs expensive flight schools and flight simulators? Maybe the USA invaded Afghanistan on a Top Secret Mission to recruit more Top Gun Turbans. Hey...they not only can perform impossible maneuvers, they can also fly aircraft with pinpoint precision at speeds/altitudes which exceed the plane's capability.

Ah - the old rahead goat f****** cavemen cant fly nonsense......

For one only the pilots were required to have to skill to handle the planes. Cuts down on the numbers needed

Like when go to hospital - guy mopping the floor doesn't have to be a brain surgeon, just the person operating
on you

Another is that the pilots - Mohammed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, Ziad Jarrah. Hani Hanjour were university graduates who had studied for years in the west (in Hamburg) and spoke several langgauges

Care to put you academic credentials against theirs?

The first group sent by Bin Laden were so pathetic, didn't speak English and poorly eduated, that plan was
almost cancelled

Only when Atta's group came up was plan alowed to go forward

Read James Bamford's THE SHADOW FACTORY - details hijackers training

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Flights 11 and 175 either had passengers or didn’t. I don’t know of any reports regarding the relatives, if there were.

Perhaps they took off, perhaps they didn’t.

If they took off, then in a few minutes off radar could have been replaced with remote controlled drones that were then flown into the 2 Towers. (Note: #175 was observed as having no windows and looked like a cargo plane.)--while the planes were flown elsewhere.

(Perhaps the controls for these were in Blg 7, necessitating its planned demise)

Perhaps Flight #77 over flew the Pentagon….. a plane was spotted but a missile was directed there first and with perfect timing, the right remote controlled timing, could over fly through (or be on the other side of the blast and disappear in the hubbub.) and met up with Flights 11 an 175

Perhaps Flight #93 was the grand finale for the passengers of all planes, that met some place, and was shot down over a lake or some deep place to forever bury the plane and all the passengers that existed that day.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82
i seen a vid from a pilot with 30 years experience who actually flew the plane that supposedly struck te pentogon he said he couldnt do it im in work so cant find the vidi you need to get out more

Yes, there are many who say they couldn't do it. You will find a growing list of them here.
patriotsquestion911.com...

This video is the latest. It is a simulator reconstruction performed only months ago. Unlike other simulator reconstructions, this one is based on actual data reported and with a 757/767 Capt from United Airlines who has actual flight time in the aircraft reportedly used on 9/11.

Captain Ross Aimer
UAL Ret.
CEO, Aviation Experts LLC
40 years and 30,000 hrs.
BS Aero
A&P Mech.
B-777/767/757/747/737/727/720/707, DC-10/-9/-8 Type ratings
Command time in:
- N591UA (Aircraft dispatched as United 93)
- N612UA (Aircraft dispatched as United 175)
www.AviationExperts.com

Scroll forward to 16:55

edit on 1-1-2011 by Cl1mh4224rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cl1mh4224rd

Yes, there are many who say they couldn't do it. You will find a growing list of them here.

Banned again. "Cap't" Bob Balsamo's socks are just turning this into even more of a laughing stock that it usually is.

Let me ask the Truthers here. Do you think "Capt" Bob Balsamo's tactic of signing up with multiple sock memberships, many being a name of a digital opponent of his from another discussion board, each one banned within a few posts here at ATS, is accomplishing anything worthwhile? His obsession with ATS is becoming alarming - rather than take his arguments and theories to those who can actually do something like congress or the Airline Unions or various Airline organizations, he persists in coming here, making a total fool out of himself, and then gets banned.

Is that helping your cause? If it is, please help me out here because he is even more of a joke now than he was 6 months ago.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Banned again. "Cap't" Bob Balsamo's socks are just turning this into even more of a laughing stock that it usually is.

And yet it has been proven you registered more than 10 socks at the P4T forum.

Seems a bit of Pot meet kettle, dontcha think Mr William Pinch Paisley?

You're the one who is mentally ill Pinch/trebor/sweetpea/10 other socks. This is why the FAA refused to give you a military transition and why you never made it to the front seat of an F-14, and Capt Ralph Kolstad went to Top Gun twice and had a lustrous career with American Airlines.

rather than take his arguments and theories to those who can actually do something like congress or the Airline Unions or various Airline organizations, he persists in coming here, making a total fool out of himself, and then gets banned.

It is you who remains on ATS attacking people you think are nuts. And here is where you will remain, behind your multiple socks.

Rob Balsamo actually gets out in the real world. Click for just an example.
pilotsfor911truth.org...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Cl1mh4224rd

Responding to yet ANOTHER apparent (now banned ) Rob Balsamo ATS "sock".....by all mean, everyone, do as he suggests, and watch this:

www.youtube.com...

Scroll up to about 17:00, and LISTEN to all the lies and distortions....you can SEE the Balsamo for yourself, and HEAR him talk directly out of his butt. As does "Rusty" Aimer .....who, incidentally....well, I just HAD to point out his bogus "uniform", that he is sporting in the video.

"Capt." Aimer is retired by now. From UNITED AIRLINES.

Still, the hilarious claims that he had:

Command time in:
- N591UA (Aircraft dispatched as United 93)
- N612UA (Aircraft dispatched as United 175)

....are completely irrelevant. At an airline, one model of a Boeing 757 is essentially exactly the same as every other. it is called "standardization", and is one keystone in efficient airline operations. Having a "mix-'n'-match" fleet, which I have personal experience with, is cumbersome. AND, the FAA only allows so many "differences" to exist, before they require separate training and staffing standards.....

But, what is that he's wearing?? The shirt --- open collar --- is a sloppy look in the first place, and contrary to most Airlines' standards and expectations for their Flight Deck Officers. However, he gets a "pass" on it, I suppose...since IT'S NOT A UNITED AIRLINES UNIFORM!!! Now, this begs the question: Why would he just pull out some generic set of (black/gold, not NAVY BLUE/subtle narrow gold stipes as at United) epaulets, and some generic gold wings??

Here is a photo of the proper example of an actual UAL pilot uniform (dated 2006. They haven't changed in many years):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6d14088f147.jpg[/atsimg]

Is he afraid of legal action from United Airlines? Since he's retired, they can't do anything to his pension....I guess they could attempt some civil action, but I hardly think they'd deem him worth it. I certainly don't deem him worthy of.....well, anything, actually. At 18:30 -- "At 500 knots, the wings have departed a long time ago....". What a load of crockery!!!

Still on the video.....only thirty seconds later, I have to say to Jesse Ventura, "Thanks for all the laughs!!" At about 18:50, when Jesse says, "Meanwhile, Daniel was at the controls in that 757 Flight Simulator."

How flipping hilarious!!! Rob Balsamo's childish website, the "PilotsFor9/11Truth" makes the assertion that a video produced for Dutch TV some years ago ("Zembla") that re-created the Pentagon final attack portion of the flight was invalid since "it wasn't a Boeing 757 simulator" !!!

Well, ladies and gentlemen....either Jesse Ventura doesn't care about the "truth" in his crap "conspiracy" video program, or he's so stupid that he doesn't bother to verify what he reads into the soundtrack, when doing the voice-over narration for his own crap show!!! One would think a guy with his own name on it, would do some due diligence...?

That is NOT a "757 simulator"!!! What a joke, the entire allegation, and the entire program that is spewed by Ventura. It does show the depths of delusion, however, that the likes of Balsamo and now, confirmed since it's recent, Aimer) have sunk to.....

For a while, I thought Aimer had been punked early on, and his comments and likeness being used because he had signed away rights, or something. (Like, I suppose, many many others at "P4T"). BUT, his coming forward for this piece of junk TV show? Sad. Shows he is either as delusional as Balsamo, or else he (like I suspect is really at work here) as an agenda, like Balsamo.......

edit on 1 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Here is a photo of the proper example of an actual UAL pilot uniform (dated 2006. They haven't changed in many years):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6d14088f147.jpg[/atsimg]

As is this one......

Do you know the difference between the two?

I'll give you a hint....

the bottom one is Capt Rusty Aimer.

The very Capt you slander from your screename here at ATS, and will never confront. Im guessing it is because you have no where near the experience, especially considering you dont know how to plot a Vg when the V speeds are known.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxyakareheat

And yet it has been proven you registered more than 10 socks at the P4T forum.

And yet ANOTHER banned sock!

The question NOW is what ATS can do about this serial sock puppet.

If anyone on the ATS staff thinks for a minute that this thread had any sort of intellectual content, that possibility has been zeroed out by this comical effort by "Capt" Bob Balsamo. It is a joke - worth only stopping by to see what "Capt" Bob Balsamo's latest sock has been banned.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

And yet ANOTHER banned sock!

The question NOW is what ATS can do about this serial sock puppet.

Why? You afraid to debate against Rob Balsamo, or something?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
According to other members of Pilots for 9/11 Truth, it was impossible for Flight 77 to be hijacked:

9/11: PENTAGON AIRCRAFT HIJACK IMPOSSIBLE, FLIGHT DECK DOOR CLOSED FOR ENTIRE FLIGHT

(PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Newly decoded data provided by an independent researcher and computer programmer from Australia exposes alarming evidence that the reported hijacking aboard American Airlines Flight 77 was impossible to have existed. A data parameter labeled "FLT DECK DOOR", cross checks with previously decoded data obtained by Pilots For 9/11 Truth from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.

Of-course dont wait for Wikileaks or the government shill Assange to report this, hes too busy telling us that 9/11 Truth is a "false conspiracy":

Wanted by the CIA: Julian Assange - Wikileaks founder

"I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join