It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kind of graphic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Ok..tell me if this is normal...i dont htink it is...
I'm 16 and i haevnt been able to ejaculate...ever..
I've had many wet dreams..but i can never ejaculate...
Most people could ejaculate when they were like 12 or 13...and i think i would have been before that cuz i started puberty when i was like 11...
Can anyone tell me whats wrong? My testicles dont seem too big either...:-\...
A theory i have which is kind of a longshot but it just feels right..

I think i was born a girl lmao
a lot of thigns point to that but i would think that my mom would of told me somethin like that....
but idk there seems to be alot of evidence like:
My breasts are pretty tender, and alot of my friends say they're huge (i usually whip it out just for laughs lol)...i'm a pretty skinny and my boobs just dont look like they're part of my body...
another thing is that when i masterbate (i hope this isnt too graphic)...but when i masterbate i tend to rub the base like inside rather than pumping...and sometimes when i have a wedgie or something like htat....i rub the base and it just seeems to feel better..idk its weird :-[...(i'm thinkin i could have a vagina, lmao i'm so weird)...
also i feel like i have a lot of estrogen...i've compared myself to other boys and idk...just seems like i have alot more female hormones (no i'm not a big fag either lol, i can control it)...
and things of that nature...can ANYONE help me??? its kinda freakin me out

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Have you seen a physician and told him your concerns?

My first impression is that your puberty is simply delayed or "inprocess".
You could also have a hormone imbalance. And like you posted- there is the remote possibility of hermaphrodism(sic). But don't jump the gun on this.

Anytime you feel like something is wrong or just doesn't feel right - see your doctor. There are so many options available regardless of the problem. But like I said most likely your maturation is simply later than others. So don't stress.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well yes i did ask the doctor...and i did assume that it was delayed..well hoped for it lol...the doctor said just to wait, but this was back when i was 13 or 14 or something...it was a while ago.

Also...i thought of this recently
My father used to do a lot of drugs...i'm not really sure what but recently its been pretty bad ones (probably everything there is lol)...
I think that he used to do it before they were married...do you think that drugs could make the children sterile?
but that also doesnt explain why i have wet dreams...

goodness IDK :shk:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheaisdumb
Well yes i did ask the doctor...and i did assume that it was delayed..well hoped for it lol...the doctor said just to wait, but this was back when i was 13 or 14 or something...it was a while ago.

It's definitely time to go back.

My father used to do a lot of drugs....do you think that drugs could make the children sterile?

Have to admit I don't know. But sterility shouldn't cause delayed development. There are plenty of sterile people out there who seem to develop on schedule.

that also doesnt explain why i have wet dreams...

You are aware that if you are having wet dreams that you are ejaculating?

Tell me you'll make an appointment.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yes i definetely want to go but if i ask my mom to make an appointment she'll keep bugging me on why i want to go...and i really dont like tellign her this stuff (EJACULATING? WHAT!?)...
I think i'll just wait for her to make an appointment (which is soon)...i have a physical every 6 months so..
btw...everythign else in my puberty seems to be doen...i have a deep voice, pubic hair, erections, etc... just odnt have sperm

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheaisdumb
I've had many wet dreams..but i can never ejaculate...

Isn't that the same thing ?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hi sheaisdumb,

I don't think you have too much to worry about. Puberty can easily continue until the age of 18 and still be normal. I'm sure anything untoward would have been picked up in your physical, especially as you are seen twice a year. Do voice your concerns at your next one.

Here's a couple of sites to check out. They are a bit young for you, but do give the basic info. You can search for more.

www.drpaul.com...
www.cyh.com...

Incidently, you will see from these sites that its perfectly normal to grow breasts, and they will settle down in time.

top topics

join