It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I woke up and...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
...well it's not that amazing but, I woke up at about 5:00 this morning. Nothing sounds special about that does it? Here's the kicker...everyone else in my house did too.

I'm confused. My alarm is set for 6:00 and so is everyone elses in my house. But we all were 100% awake suddenly at around 5:00. I think it was actually 5:04, but I cannot be certain.

Any comments?

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   
My appartement was next to a church and the bells rang every quarter, even while the night. I was so close to the church that the wall of my appartement vibe when the bells ring. I remenber that some nights, I had micro-cut while I sleep. I'd awake every quarter,
just for 10 seconds and I asleept again.

[Edited on 20-3-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Me too, I had a nightmare about a really disturbing image that I will not describe here, I think it could be related to the "haunted painting but maybe thats just hysteria. When I woke up it was about 4:15, because Ilooked at the clock a while later and it was 4:34, keep in mind that I'm in a different time zone than most people here, about 6 hours ahead.

XAOS

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Maybe they are making tests to conditionnate peoples to wake up and go to work at the same time...
REALLY SCARY

It's more scary when you tought it is possible...

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
...well it's not that amazing but, I woke up at about 5:00 this morning. Nothing sounds special about that does it? Here's the kicker...everyone else in my house did too.

I'm confused. My alarm is set for 6:00 and so is everyone elses in my house. But we all were 100% awake suddenly at around 5:00. I think it was actually 5:04, but I cannot be certain.

Any comments?

Man thats weird, I cant think of anything that could make that happan.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
And the really weird part is that I don't remember any of my dreams that night. I was just suddenly 100% awake, but not like the frightenting waking, just...awake. (it's hard to describe
)

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Comments?

I'll give you some comments.

There has been some xtrordinary electromagnetic activity coming from powerlines.

I was measuring it with my EMF meter and the power of electrical emmision was changing in very bizarre fasion.

It increases and decreases as if some signal is being transpimted.

Mind control is here

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Yeah this seems to happen to me alot but the only kicker is i'll wake up walk to get a drink ill go back to bed and someone else will do the same and then someone will follow them its weird

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The matrix just screwed up.. thats all.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Just wanted to revive this thread instead of starting a new one because what happened to me this morning seems to relate to it.

I had a normal evening, ate dinner, worked out, spent some time with my son, took a shower and went to bed feeling really tired but light-hearted. I awoke to look at my clock which read 2:24 am. i felt a bit of paranoia and maybe even fear but at no specific topic. I wlaked into the living room, looked out at a peaceful night. My dogs were asleep in the backyard and nothing seemed wrong. As I walked by my son's room, I noticed him lying there, eyes wide open just looking at me. I ask him if something was wrong and he asked me for a drink which I got for him and we both went back to bed. Then I awoke again to see my clock reading 3:39 am this time with such a foreboding sense of panic that i couldn't contain it. I immediatly jumped up, went through the house and turned on the porch lights...nothing. All was quiet and still but this time I could not shake it off and I knew it was irrational and I told myself it wasn't a real feeling but it just wouldn't let go. I had no nightmares that I remembered. I woke the misses and told her. She seemed concerned that maybe I had had too stressful a workout earlier. I finally got back to sleep very much later and the last thing I looked at was my clock which read 4:48 am. I got up at 6am feeling very tired but that feeling was gone. Any theories? has anyone ever had such things happen? The queer thing is that I'm really not ever that scared or paranoid. I'm a big guy and I've never really had any fear of the dark or the outdoors. In fact I'm just as at home there as in my home. Last night it was just different, very different.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
yeah, that happened to me the other night......I fel terrified but I just couldn't think of anything that was scaring me.....but I've never been so scared in my life. This happened three nights in a row, but it hasn't happened since

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
can you recall exactly what 3 nights (dates?)

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
no, but I'd say it was about 2 or 3 weeks ago....

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
the weird thing is, that on the first night it wasn't too bad, just spooky...on the second night I woke up moaning and felt really bad, and the 3rd night was the worst, where I was REALLY terrified..

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Did a low flying plane buzz your house at that time?

Originally posted by joehayner

Any comments?

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'm happy to report last night wasn't a repeat. I awoke once about 12:30 and checked on my son but thats normal for me. No fear or anxiety this time. I don't know what the deal was with Monday night. maybe I did over do it a little on the weights or ate something that didn't agree with me .. I've done that before and had nightmares but this was no dream. I was wide awake and conscious to my anxiety and even tried to reason them away. The strange thing was seeing my son sitting straight up in bed just staring at me the first time I awoke on Monday night. While I was experiencing this, I was strogly drawn to look outside and strangly enough into my bathroom mirror which I can see from my bed if the door is open. It was like I was drawn to look but was dreading what i would see but saw nothing either in the mirror (duh) or outside.

Well, whatever it was, I'm hoping I don't have a repeat of it..ever. I got a reputation as an ice cold SOB to uphold. It don't do well for me to go freaking out like that.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
One odd thing I spotted

Your times that you woke up that night were 2:24, 3:39, 4:48. Seeing a pattern here?? That is sorta, probably nothing, but in a mystery, you never know what might be important. Take a look at those times, if you don't see the pattern

-Mac

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
EDIT: This is getting way way to weird I have been on ATS for about an 1 hour since my last post...and guess what happens..I look at the time on my computer and it reads: June 25th, 3:39 P.M. Ok this is getting weird..

[Edited on 25-6-2003 by Mac223]

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Oops I deleted my other post, the other one read I looked at the clock and it read 2:24... yes this is getting weird..I am seeing the same times as you are...

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The only pattern I could come up with is that they are all multipliers of each other but I'm not sure if thats the significance. I'm looking for other things that they represent such as dates, bible verses or something else. For some odd reason these are burnt into my mind and I seem consciously drawn to look at the clock at these times these last few days since. Its weird that some of you also are seeing these numbers. What could they mean?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join