It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad agent 'brought down Egypt's internet'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
According to this article in The Telegraph the purported confessions of Tareq Abdul Razzaq Hassan, a businessman allege that Mossad was behind the failure of Egypts Internet two years ago.

It increases tensions in the area between Israel and Egypt.

Members of ATS will no doubt be not surprised by the allegation.

It what we have come to expect from Mossad.

What is the purpose of annoying other countries so much ?

Is it deliberate ?

What are they trying to achieve other than bring themselves into further disrepute ?

And each time they get found out nothing much ever seems to happen

The Telegraph

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
There are two things they understand: Greed. Fear.

Maybe a sinkhole the size of israel will finally convince the world that they are a problem.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Lets look at CIA and MI6 too then.

Drug trafficking to fund black ops that have killed thousands.

Making up false dossiers in order to take us to wars that have killed hundreds of thousands of PEOPLE all done in your name and bought and paid for by your votes and taxes including some mossad ops with direct help from your own governments that you vote in and pay for with your sweat.

Hypocrites much?

How about cleaning your own backyard before you trash someone elses?

Then you may have a modicum of integrity before you throw stones in your own glass house.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Totally agree with you, but this thread is about Mossad.

The point I'm trying to make is that Israel complains that their neighbours are unfriendly. What do they expect when they are prepared to subvert a neighbour who I thought was friendly towards them.

I should stress that at this time it is only an allegation. Whether it can be proved I don't know. Originally when the system went down it was blamed on under sea cables being damaged. Presumably somebody went out and fixed the cable, so I don't see how it can be something else assuming they found broken cables.

Even if the story is not true, we hear about other Mossad operations, the reason this guy is in jail is because he is suspected of being a Mossad Spy, and the underlying story is that feelings towards Israel in Egypt are getting worse.

I'm not up to speed where we are at with that relationship. Last I heard the Egyptians had no time for the Palestinians (officially), but unofficially that may not be the case.

With the latest noises from Israel about no agreements and no retreat perhaps Egypt is worried about an influx of Palestinian refugees, something they don't want.

edit on 27-12-2010 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Two years ago the buzz in the Middle East was "Israel did it" I guess this confirms it.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Ah, and now you are deflecting attention! This thread is not about what the CIA has done, it is about a Mossad agent doing something.

Now that the Zionist Mossad is in the headlights, they stagger around like freightened deer.

More to come people, more to come. It has been written

Also, is this one of those things that implies that one government uses its secret service to force the hand of other governments? I think it is, isn't it? Does that indicate more news to come out about which governments are forced? I certainly hope so. Let the people take back their countries, let leaders step up.

top topics

join