It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T.S.H.T.F (Enforcement) Who would do it then? Who Are The Servants Who Would Enforce?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Ok scenerio There is some Order being set upon Earth. All the Forces are united as 1 global gov. The global govs. are given orders to carry out certain AGENDA. The govz. are told to Tag and Bag everyone. Many people are upset families global are losing their feelings of self. And the Orders are given to again tag em if they listen or bag em and burn em if they dont.

With all the fear of T.S.H.T.F bug out bags ECT. WHO WILL ENFORCE the NWO LAW?
The elites? I think they like keeping away from the manual labor most of the time if not always. SO who. Brainwashed soldiers? I think it would work if you could implant them and mentally controll them like ZOMBIES but that would mean MASS injections to global soldiers. Thats not happining RIGHT!!?
OR is there a clone location with 7 billion clones SLEEPING TILL AWAKE. Seems pretty far out but who knows.
Is it Aliens, meaning evol Extraterrestials here to do with Earth what they want. Using their own Galactic fleet for support.
So my question is WHO WILL ENFORCE THE N.W.O. If it gets to go that way....... If so dont get all worried some of you, just a question.

Let me know who or what you think can do it.

I would imagine soldiers wouldnt take mindless orders to kill their kind unless programmed like zombies.
PEACE.

edit on 12/27/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/12/2010 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Here's the new tack they have embarked upon. The day after Christmas, the zionists at CBS reported that the city (rahm's new throne since he did such a great job helping obama destroy the Constitution) of Chicago has to make budget cuts which includes police services. The paid whore said that the city's stepping up 'citizen's patrols' to report suspicious activity. It takes a true paranoiac to see things such as this. That's why I'm here.

It's part of the deal. Keep zombies on a cancer diet by chaining them to their precious cellulars while fighting privacy at the same time.

Watch, Americans, as the zionist criminal media rollout this same technique in your town.

Who will do it? Just watch.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Outsourcing
Seriously, I don't think soldiers would, but there are mercenary types who will. If there's money, they will probably find all the help they need. The citizen patrol thing is scary, though.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

So the ability to make the sheeple masses turn on themselves POLICE themselves is a form of enforcment to be used buy the NWO. Interesting and that is all we need gun toten upset people trying to fix a system that they cannot even fully understand is minipulating them... Enforcing there Laws.
Thanks makes sense.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

yea I factored those lost soul diers who would sell out for the $$$$$ but they have to have family somewhere who they care for that would be experiencing the same daown falls as the people they are enforcing. I hope!!! Citizens patroll smh sounds like a fail in the making. There would be no way to solve problems with a dictator type citizen except death and I only see it dominoing from that point on...
thanks

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Worked for the stasei. The cannon of convenience and technology is being cranked 180 degrees. In our faces.

You are aware that a central committee is now collecting reports through 'hands free' devices that enables bad drivers to report other 'bad drivers', by license plate? The info is herded to insurance companies and to the police. I would imagine that the centralized government is informed as well. The company selling this device are calling it an 'app'. Whoever calls the police first, in my experience with liars who had the first portable cellular radiation devices, wins. Also it is a self perpetuating phenomenon. Only those who can 'afford' the calling devices will be doing the reporting. It gives a feeling of importance to the informants.

Civilian Militia. Enlist early. Report often.

Maybe they'll allow you to carry a real gun, and handcuffs. Think you're good enough to be one of US?

edit on 27-12-2010 by starless and bible black because: and they'll do it for a £...

edit on 27-12-2010 by starless and bible black because: it's the little things that matter. Always seize a crisis.

edit on 27-12-2010 by starless and bible black because: then there are the 'try sexuals', who will try anything. (read in a police manual)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

That app is just to much information to be needed for reporting on BAD DRIVERS smh. People really need to sit back and ask why was this technological device really made. Was it made to really make my life more comfortable or is there a hidden agenda? Looks at my cell phone and *sighs*

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

A little off topic but last night I watched the new Wall Street movie. There was a scene with some sort of formal ball for diamond dealers and jewelers, probably four or five hundred people attending. Michael Douglas made a smart a$$ remark something like, "If the terrorists took out this room, there would be no one left to rule the world" I brought it up because I would imagine in a NWO, there would be a "handful" of people running the entire planet and controlling the money so money would be no object. I guess they would be able to protect families of the people who work for them pretty easily.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

I see and that family protection in a so called safe location for their loved ones WOULD be enough to make them engage the masses. And it holds almost as much weight as money would with their actions.

Thanks for you input

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Also keep in mind we as humans have short attention spans. What is horrifying and life altering in the beginning, would become normal after a while. I'm sure there would be lots of people working for "them" since they would be running the entire world. Everyone from laborers to teachers, doctors to engineers, all walks of life and all points in between. Basically all of us. I'm sure in the beginning there would be resistance, but in time, maybe not as much. Especially the younger ones who would grow up in it and consider it as normal as we do our lives now.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

oh but they are already doing it...tv screens in walmart telling you to report anyone that u think is acting suspiciously...so they are already enrolling citezens to do the police work....

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

I mean life wasnt a cake walk for me so I would imagine there would always be issues until we are perfect again. I just hope my youngins will be able to adapt if they need to or that the sun shines some love on this technological mess and readjust whats important to us all.....

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

You are speaking of the H.L.S. situation if i am correct. Yea that was a strang move for walmart, unless they know something may be comming in transport to walmart???????????????????

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
the walmart thing is being overblown. it was springboarded due to their parking lot setup. they welcome anyone traveling to use their parking lot to rest. some of the ones in az are like rv parks loaded with snobirds..

then again, they have a security team and cameras already watching your every move from a block away.
has anyone ever counted how many cameras an avg walmart has in/out?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

tptb will never fight us conventionally, at first.

shut down or control food supply chains, pharmacies...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

With all the fear of T.S.H.T.F bug out bags ECT. WHO WILL ENFORCE the NWO LAW?

Time and patience has help to get in the position we are in. As for who will enforce it, the ignorant. The compartmentalization of the Military / Industry Complex has left most of the workers as mushrooms. Now vaccinations are forced upon the public while most independent studies say they have nill or negative overall effect. Microchips and nano machines are getting smaller. GMO is unregulated. The media is getting dumber and a 'don't talk about that' culture expanding. While small amounts of fluoride are good for the teeth, large amounts make people sheepish and inhibit critical thought. Money has become a tool to buy votes, laws, morals and people. While the real causes of terror, destruction and corruption are left unchecked their power grows stronger. Without the responsibility and courage to face these and other challenges, perhaps the universe is better off without dumb humans.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
If asked this a few weeks ago I might have said that human decency would win out and that you would never find a Police officer that would be willing to turn on the general population in such a situation.
Then I saw 3 of them drag an unarmed disabled guy out of his wheelchair and across the street during the London student riots and I'm not so sure any more.

What I really think though is that it would just be a matter of convincing enough people that whatever changes they were trying to push were actually to protect them and the people / police / army would do the rest of the work themselves.
edit on 27-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
How about Iraq as an example of a scrimmage. One world government would employ a coalition force made up of those that are led to believe that their mission is noble and just. Its called nation building right? Resistance is met with justifiable force against the insurgency. Local populations are encouraged to provide inteliigence in return for protection and re-enforcement of their infrastructure. Neighborhood by neighborhood, city by city. Those that fail to conform are driven from the population centers into hiding. Strategic command posts are then set up in the safe areas and raids are carried out by use of sattelite and drone technology until any resistance is blasted into the stone age. New councils are set up to provide a sense to the population that they are involved in the decisions that are related to their community, however they are guided by advisors. Or....they would use the Borg Collective, those guys are tough.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Depends on where you live.

If the citizens of your nation are armed, especially in the millions, that enforcement will be subject to the locals.

If the citizens of your nation aren't armed, especially in the millions, you'll damn well do what you're told by the few who ARE armed.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
Depends on where you live.

If the citizens of your nation are armed, especially in the millions, that enforcement will be subject to the locals.

If the citizens of your nation aren't armed, especially in the millions, you'll damn well do what you're told by the few who ARE armed.

That's true and scary. Even one person with a gun could control 50. I mean look at some of the pictures of WW2 where there are maybe 6 or 7 Nazi soldiers with guns taking over an entire city block of people who are unarmed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join