It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgellons Disease>>>>Man Made?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Here is an interesting summary of the latest reseach on the disease thats been mistaken for a psychosomatic disorder to date.
Largely unrecognized till now, reseach has linked some very strange properties to this disease.
I could summarize but the article speaks for itself....
those interested, please read on:......

www.viewzone2.com...
edit on 27/12/2010 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Yes, Morgellons is man made... or possibly even out of this world.

Nanobots are one of the many ingredients found in the worldwide chemtrail soup, stirred up daily.

Here's a page covering morgellons and chems in general:
imageevent.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Many common theories suggest life on Earth is from out of this world.

I'm listening.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
That was a really interesting read.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The MSM is strangely silent on the subject of morgellons.I go opn the theory of what they ignore, we d probably deplore.
To these old eyes, it certainly looks as if the designer contents of Chemtrails, match up with morgellons in some respects.
It is disasterous for mankind, that the news media has been taken over by the corporations,yet we slide down the slippery slope without yet much but a wimper or two.......
When this all gets explained, its gonna be one helluva backlash.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I feel like I might contract Morgellons just by reading that article.

Very spooky stuff. Is it possible that this might be some form of human mutation. Maybe it's not a virus, but maybe it's some form of evolution?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Without even going to your link I will chime in and say yes it is real. If it isn't real then perhaps the CDC should not have emailed me with the information regarding it. I recieve updates and information from the CDC website, and anyone can you simply go to their homepage and enter your email. I recieved an email regarding morgellons right after I moved to my new house which was August 2009. PEACE

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by piercebitchone

I just went to the CDC website and it has a choice for the letters of the alphabet. Pull up M and Morgellons and that is exactly what they sent me. I do not know how to bring it here for you or I would. Maybe you can encode it and bring it here
PEACE

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I previously knew nothing of morgellons but had heard of it...what the heck? What is this stuff? And why do so many people who have it say they know it comes from the sky or the air? Like one of the comments said he tested the rainwater...why would they be spraying this on us? Are the fibres a byproduct of nanotechnology? I'm really interested to find out more..

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'd say it's an ET disease that is apparently communicable with humans. It's hard to imagine we created it. It could have been created by ET's to use on us, or we just caught it from them.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The article seems tp point to fort detrick and the chem war boys.
If it does contain nanobots well theres the proof.
Somehow i dont believe this is an alien disease, it makes more sense that we created it for some ungodly reason (bio_war)or some other military application,and it got away like the dengue fever has in the gulf area.
From the specially bred mosquitos.
We are playing far too deep games with very little spiritual backup....
I think we are too immature for the knowledge we do have.
I could easily imagine how something like this could escape the lab.....

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
is it a new world order operation to turn humans into texile factories to make wool sweaters.

new topics

top topics

join