It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progressives want to kill the elderly and the sick

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by Janky Red

What is the MOST hilarious component of this argument though, is WHO is going to pay for the next system?

It is not if you can spend the money saved on other things, is it.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Not to go tooo far off topic.

I believe there is more energy under my arse right now, then the US can use in the next 500 years.

Have you heard? Isreal just found a gas deposit on their shore that is enough to power them for 100 years.

Amazing isn't it, everytime that you think there is an energy crisis, a huge deposit is found.

Sorry to tell you this Janky, energy is NOT a problem. It has ALWAYS been enought. Have you ever wondered about this? Have you ever wondered if the whole thing was a joke? I am 43 years old. I have been told 25 times now that we will reach maximum available energy too many times. I remember the Carter years. I remember it ALL!

It is a LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE!

The earth creates the oil. Hydrocarbons have been seen on other planets. Tell me, did plants exist there too?

Of course not, hydrocarbons are created by the reaction of the planet. The Russians said this awhile back, about 1975 is when I heard of it. Tell me, at what depth did we find oil in the Gulf? Do you know? Is this why the disaster happened? To make folks think that it was inevitable that we would run out?

OR, is the problem that they discovered, was that OIL is the life blood of the planet? It is created by the pressures of the planet itself?

Sorry, energy is NOT scarce, it is ABUNDANT.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Hi All,
It's important that you read about the German T 4 Euthanasia Program 1939, and consider what is happening in the USA healthcare system as we speak. The T 4 program basically targeted people the government determined were not "worthy" of living. ("Cleansing of the human race" so to speak). Value to live was based on the ability to work and how much money the person could generate in revenue during the rest of their life versus what it cost to maintain the person. If the person was not able to work and/or did not generate enough revenue compared to their cost of maintenance, because of a mental or physical disability including men, women and children they were killed. That also included people who were elderly who could no longer generate enough revenue for the "rest of their life" to be worthy of living. The cost to maintain them was higher than the revenue they would bring in.
If the person was to be killed they got a RED X and if they were to live a BLUE LINE. A letter was sent to the families of the persons murdered in the mental health facilities and hospitals saying that they died of some made up cause when it was really murder. The doctors involved in this used fictious names while they were working to cover up their real identity. Interesting that we are all color coded under FEMA , red, blue, yellow, green whatever. Could this program be in effect now in America? YES!
Take a look the next time you go to the doctors office. Next to the exam room door is a color code for the patient which corresponds with your FEMA color code. The care you get is based on your color. The doctors are at the mercy of the govt. If they give you better treatment than what you are coded for, they get in trouble. Seriously! I feel sorry for them!
Maybe it's part of the NWO to depopulate the USA. Work or Die.
I have advanced cancer and depression and am on disability. I know what's coming for me. My "color code reflects" it. My maintenance to revenue values are working against me.
Word to the wise, DO NOT apply for Social Security Disability Benefits or VA Disability Benefits! I wish the best for all of you. God Bless!!

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join