It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUTH, that the US is a Militaristic and Privately ran Corporatocracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I have contemplated writing this thread since I have been a member. What type of system is the US of Armageddon you may ask? Well, what we have here, according to the government is a DICTATORSHIP.

From the lips of the leader of the Executive Branch of our governement-

To further the discussion, do you know that the government has been given the power to ASSASSINATE anyone that is a "supposed" challenge to the immediate ad hoc system in power.

Ever think about the powers and entrenchments implemented to create a power structure in case the peasants ever decided to revolt? It is in place, you can be assured of that, you are all just a bunch of serfs and slaves in the eyes of the government, do not even attempt to argue that point.

Anyway, if you attempt to peacefully resist, I am backing you 1000%, you will never be convicted, remember this.

The time has come for the TRUE citizens of the US to take a stand, using proper channels.

Time for you to understand them.

Google, nullification to start.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Indefinite detention is already the norm for those the Guantanamo bay and possibly others. With Obama directing parts of this speech towards the ongoing conflicts it does raise some concern for escalation. With the Bush years also mentioned hopefully a new investigation into 9/11 is also in the works. As for how and where this power is directed, nullification could be a good defence for the states in the event of corporate takeover. If the target is the 9/11 crime then it will take some time to sort out. With the recent passing of the American native title act it has given me hope that things are starting to improve, time will tell.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
With the recent passing of the American native title act it has given me hope that things are starting to improve, time will tell.

perhaps u could enlighten me with a link
to the American native title act.
My internet search seems to come
up empty handed. thanks

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a video on this page that shows the recent event.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I like to think of it more as a Plutarchy, which is not to be confused with a Plutocracy. Though Corparatocracy or whatever is fine too. One thing is for sure, it sure as sh!t isn't a free republic run by faithful civil servants in the name of the people.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
They have created a system never before seen in the history of man.

They bail out their buddies.

They incarcerate opponents.

They incarcerate buddies that make it into the public eye, of course in systems of pure leisure. Look into the differing systems for the elitists and the normal prisons.

Hey, life is good for the crooks.

top topics

join