It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Me Bypass the Musical Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Isn't it in a way disgusting that we live in a world where Nickelback is better paid and more well-known than, say, Neutral Milk Hotel, or any one of five hundred thousand infinitely better bands?

Music has long been my passion -- but a newborn baby doesn't allow for touring the country. And that's what it takes to get into the music industry through a major OR indie label. So I can't do that, and after taking a Music Industry class, I don't even want that. I just want to be able to support my family like I should be able to off of my music, like I certainly would have been able to fifty years ago. But the current condition of the music industry basically means that I can only do this on my own, and I'm trying to do it with the help of YouTube. If you've read this far, then you might be willing to open this in a new tab and just click the subscribe button. That alone will help me so much. I know people have become noticed from YouTube, and I'd be forever grateful to anyone who would subscribe to my channel, so that I may be able to gain enough recognition to sell my music on iTunes. We'll see if I, with your help, can bypass the musical machine.
edit on 26-12-2010 by Sunspots because: sexiness

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Just wanted to let you know I like that song you sent me to. I'm listening to it right now and will be checking out your other stuff afterwords. I hate to say it but I am too used to downloading my music, usually to compensate I go to shows and buy a bands shirt to show support and spread the word. I'd rock a Nobel Robot shirt for you.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thank you very much! I'm really glad you like it.

new topics

join