It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt. Col. Terry Lakin Court Martial : Eyewitness Speaks Out.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by budaruskie

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I'm betting over 90% of the people in thias thread NEVER served in the military, and if you didnt, you really have no place to say ANYTHING about what goes on in the military

Now that makes sense! I guess if you don't serve in politics you don't have a say in that either, huh?

If you say so, I serve as our local GOP's webmaster and a executive member of the GOP, does that count?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hey it is real simple. If Lakin is even remotely correct in either defying orders from his CO or his claim that Obama is not NB, then I am sure it will all come out in court when he presents his evidence.

What's that? He went to court? He had NO EVIDENCE? Oh so then he talked a good talk and proved you all correct, right? He lost? Shame.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by budaruskie

I'm betting over 90% of the people in thias thread NEVER served in the military, and if you didnt, you really have no place to say ANYTHING about what goes on in the military

Now that makes sense! I guess if you don't serve in politics you don't have a say in that either, huh?

If you say so, I serve as our local GOP's webmaster and a executive member of the GOP, does that count?

I don't know? I'm the first generation of my family not to join the military or fight a war dating back to at least the civil war, we've been here since 1756 but records are hard to find that far back. Anyway, does that count?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You are right. I have nothing to say about a group of people trained to kill using my tax dollars.

What was I thinking. "Of the people, by the people, for the people." Silly Founding Fathers getting it all wrong.

Who ordered the Code Red again, Colonel?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

You are right. I have nothing to say about a group of people trained to kill using my tax dollars.

What was I thinking. "Of the people, by the people, for the people." Silly Founding Fathers getting it all wrong.

Who ordered the Code Red again, Colonel?

added: Suppose this actually goes against Homers post
You can step down off the snooty high horse. the military is after all under civilian control in our system.the Cinc( = potus; sec def = civilian sec AF =civillian...
President:Barrack H. Obama
Secretary Of Defense: Robert M. Gates
Secretary Of The Air Force: Michael B. Donley
Air Force Cheif Of Staff: General Norton A. Shawartz

edit on 29-12-2010 by 46ACE because: added

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Even if court martialed and convicted, he has the ability to appeal through Circuit Court and up to the Supreme Court.

This case raises some problems.

A CIC that isn't legally a CIC? And why won't he simply show a live birth certificate, signed by the delivering doctor and get this over with?

I've disobeyed orders before, but never on this level before - and always because the tactical situation had changed drastically from the conditions that existed when the orders were given.

I'm torn in both directions. But I'd never, ever have my brother soldiers have to carry any of my load, so I'd deploy and figure out another way to file my claim that Obama needs to provide proof of his natural born citizen status.

Which he clearly doesn't have.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join