It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing myself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Good evening to the members of ATS.

My name is Eric Lint and I've recently been browsing these forums here at ATS, I hold a Sc.D in Environmental science and your discussion of climate change has grabbed my attention.

I hope to contribute to the discussion of climate change and the real threat that we will need to face within the next couple of decades, I've noticed by reading many of the threads that there is a lot of confusion regarding this subject and much false information, this is what I hope to correct.

Kind regards,
Eric.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EricLintScD

Allow me to introduce myself as , myself.

Let this vid be a clue for you to speak the truth as you know it.

Welcome to ATS.
edit on 25-12-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Welcome, Mr. Lint. I hope you've had a good holiday

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Pa diuxi Eric..!

I hope to contribute to the discussion of climate change

A fresh take mixed with education would be nice to see on that forum...

Stand your ground...and most of all - enjoy it.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricLintScD
Good evening to the members of ATS.

My name is Eric Lint and I've recently been browsing these forums here at ATS, I hold a Sc.D in Environmental science and your discussion of climate change has grabbed my attention.

I hope to contribute to the discussion of climate change and the real threat that we will need to face within the next couple of decades, I've noticed by reading many of the threads that there is a lot of confusion regarding this subject and much false information, this is what I hope to correct.

Kind regards,
Eric.

Welcome Eric, I am Keith, BS Comp Sci. Glad to have you aboard. You might find quite a few well informed individuals who just might change or broaden your perceptions.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Welcome Eric, glad to make your acquaintance! I have seen some good discussions regarding climate change here and you can use the ats search function to find some good threads. Oz Weatherman is one of our local professionals in the field of weather phenomenon, and has some good insight into climate.
Cya on the boards -
Happy holidays and have a great new year!

peace,
spec

top topics

join