It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks about to reveal UFO war in Southern Ocean!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Underwater alien attack in 2004? here:

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared for President Medvedev by Russian Space Forces (VKS) 45th Division of Space Control says that an upcoming WikiLeaks release of secret US cables details that the Americans have been "engaged" since 2004 in a "war" against UFO's based on or near the Continent of Antarctica, particularly the Southern Ocean.
According to this report, the United States went to its highest alert level on June 10, 2004 after a massive fleet of UFO's "suddenly emerged" from the Southern Ocean and approached Guadalajara, Mexico barely 1,600 kilometers (1,000 miles) from the American border. Prior to reaching the US border, however, this massive UFO fleet is said in this report to have "dimensionally returned" to their Southern Ocean "home base".
The fears of the Americans regarding these Southern Ocean UFO's began, this report says, during the unprecedented events of July 11, 1991 (referred to as 7/11) when during the Solar Eclipse these mysterious aircraft appeared by the hundreds over nearly all of Mexico, even their Capital city. Most notable about the events of 7/11 were that as millions of Mexicans were watching on their televisions the National broadcasts of these UFO's over Mexico City, the American media refused to allow their people to view it.
Since 2004, this report continues, fleets of Southern Ocean UFO's have continued to emerge from their bases, with the latest such event being this Friday past when another of their massive fleets was sighted over the South American Nation of Chile.
The "immediate danger" to our World when these massive UFO fleets emerge from the Southern Ocean, this report warns, are the massive waves caused by their sudden eruption from what are believed to be their underwater base, or bases. In the past week alone, the Clelia II, an Antarctic cruise ship with 160 people onboard, was nearly capsized when hit by waves generated by these UFO's emerging from the Southern Ocean, and just today the Number One Insung has been reported sunk with only 20 of its 42 member crew said saved due to the same cause.

from www.eutimes.net...

weird right?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Sorry to say but this story has already been posted and been determined to be a hoax by Sorcha Faal.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

aww chad ..you allways spoil the fun ! :S

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
lol I guess its a hoax then. Wikileaks should really release something about UFOs I mean we know theres been stuff done about it but still no proper evidence.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Me no like hoaxes!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
"A new report circulating in the Kremlin today"

If you've been reading ATS long enough that line is enough to know its a hoax

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I don´t care if it is an oax, what really amaze me is that you people from the usa are so convinced that your country is the center of the world that you think that only your country would be involved in a war like that, like if the aliens would just not care about the rest of the world. "Ships over Mexico" and the only thing you care is that they are close to your border. It really doesn´t matter if the rest of the world was to be "invaded", as long as your border is not passed. that is the only worryng thing, so therefore, there is a war. It doesn´t matter if their fleets are all over the world, it just means trouble if they are close to your country, and then, and just then, its worth a "wikileak".

C´mon, do you really don´t see it? How self centered, self country centered you people are?

The thing you should be reading between the lines here is not about this being an oax, but the inverosimility of the text to the rest of the world, but "americans", just because is so "usa-centered".

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
If China can pop a sub up during a US naval exercise and surprise the heck out of our military I doubt we would detect any UFO's that are also USO's. If we did there is nothing we could have done about it anyways.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mastercanto

Originally posted by mastercanto
I don´t care if it is an oax, what really amaze me is that you people from the usa are so convinced that your country is the center of the world that you think that only your country would be involved in a war like that, like if the aliens would just not care about the rest of the world. "Ships over Mexico" and the only thing you care is that they are close to your border. It really doesn´t matter if the rest of the world was to be "invaded", as long as your border is not passed. that is the only worryng thing, so therefore, there is a war. It doesn´t matter if their fleets are all over the world, it just means trouble if they are close to your country, and then, and just then, its worth a "wikileak".

C´mon, do you really don´t see it? How self centered, self country centered you people are?

The thing you should be reading between the lines here is not about this being an oax, but the inverosimility of the text to the rest of the world, but "americans", just because is so "usa-centered".

Being an American, and a Native American, this statement stirred many emotions inside me. If i feel insulted, it's probably because it was intended that way. Rather than go on the offensive though, i'll keep it short and sweet.

Your Anti American sentiment has become nothing more than a trend. A band wagon. A boy band. A popular, and therefor easy to adopt ideology. No different than any other trend, adopted by the masses without just need or an objective thought. Your Anti American sentiment is Stone Washed Jeans. A fad.

The masses are always wrong. Don't be a follower.

As an American, i can tell you, i wouldn't believe propaganda perpetrated by my own government or media regarding the goings on in a foreign land.

You should show the same respect.
edit on 25-12-2010 by OneEleven because: typo

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
oh....And Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
One eleven I thank you for your answer, I didn´t mean to be insultive, just point that it is obvious for the rest of the world, that in your country (and maybe it was a overgeneralization) believe things that to everybody else in the world (and maybe this is an overgeneralization too) just find obvious to be "american centered".
My post was in disbelief that some people actually does not notice that that text was oblivious to the Guadalajara or Chile "risk" and only care about the "usa risk" and found that not just acceptable, but logic.
I live outside the us. and have been in other countries, and have many friends (via chat) in all the world, and, well, the general opinion is that most "americans" (because america is a continent , not just a country) have a "my country is the center of the world and I know nothing else" way of thinking, and it is not your fault, it is just the way you have been educated.
I have family in your country, so my feeling is not "antiamerican" but just dont completly understand some ways your fellow citizens think, or the things they actually believe, and I know I´m not alone in the world.

Never meant to be insultive, if so, my deepest apologies, and a fraternal hug, my friend.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Mods, please close the thread

Unneeded replies and turning slightly nasty..

Link to correct place added by ChadW already.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
why would an alien battle fleet stay within our atmosphere and follow the terrain? pretty sure they could just buzz around in orbit and if they wanted to fight we'd know about it.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Sorry but this sounds like total bunk to me. It just doesn't make sense. Isn't logical. Sounds like science fiction.

I mean really do you actually believe this stuff?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Christmas just passed, didn't it?

Each time I read something authored by this S. Faal character, I'm convinced that April Fool's Day comes more than once a year.

top topics

join