It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ecuador formally recognizes Palestinian state

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Ecuador formally recognizes Palestinian state

www.jpost.com

President Rafael Correa follows other South American countries and signs "Ecuadoran government's official recognition of Palestine as free, independent state with 1967 borders."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
It seems ever since the peace talks came to a dead end because of the measly settlements issue , countries are taking the initiative to recognize an independent Palestinian state.

I hope Palestine will have full statehood in the future. I can't wait to see if the United States will use its veto power against the PA resolution on West Bank settlement activity [coming soon].

It's about time Palestine gets its recognition anyway. Abbas has done a lot to bring about peace. He works WITH Israeli police and armed forces, rather then engage them. In my eyes, he is a peaceful man, who intends nothing but a safe home for all Palestinians. You can't argue that crime in the West Bank hasn't dropped dramatically in recent years (since Arafat's reign). My 2 cents..

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Good show Equador .. Nice to see another country recognise palestine officially.. Slowly but surely the winds of change are starting to blow...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Wonderful news, I hope others soon follow but it's all part of the plan for Israel to behave in current it's manner.

top topics

join