It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro NWO or against NWO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Please everyone. Give me a quick reason why you are for the NWO/illuminati/what not or against.

What Im asking is a quick explanation of why they or the current world we live in is "bad".
Oh and please do not say "they LIE to the people, they want power, they start wars, bla bla bla"
Remember, the masses fight wars and NO one is tricking anyone, people CHOOSE to believe lies told.

Thank you all

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

Pro or against? That is laughable! Prove they even exist & then you will get answer! lol lol

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Although I don't believe in the NWO, from what I hear they are pretty notorious for being evil and powerful so...
If you can't beat them, join them.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I don't doubt the CIA read this, but whatever; the NWO is evil, aliens are actually demons trying to take shape in this world; look at it this way, God is everything that is good in this universe, so if the NWO are against the Godhead, then they are evil! be hot or cold for God, but not lukewarm please!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Have no use for any governments or leaders..
1. They do nothing except create misery in the world.
2. Im a human being and can think / act for myself. Dont need idiots telling me how to live my life.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
*what follows is a straight hardcore conspiracy theorist's reply*

This thread is the typical Lazy Shill Public Survey.

Can't be bothered filtering through hundreds of posts so they make opinion polls...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I look at NWO in terms of one world government. We are on a slippery slope and there are people who would like to bring it in, but we aren't there yet. The theoretical benefit of such a system is an end to a divided world. But I feel the dangers outweigh the benefits. We can't assume a centralized power would remain benevolent and there would be nowhere to run to if it turned nasty. Scares the hell out of me frankly.
And at the moment there is an element of choice for at least some of us.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

Too many thread, too short of time, not enough substance!

To answer this one directly: Depends on if the NWO will be serving snacks or not. No snacks then I am utterly opposed. Cold trays and I am willing to listen. Hot buffet? Then I'll happily throw all of you into a FEMA camp.

What? Free food is free food.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

Depends whether you consider the NWO to be a real group of people or an ideology..

The idea of having an honest, trustworthy world Government appeals to me..

The concept of a controlling elite who's sole aim is money and power does not..

So which NWO are you asking about.?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Define NWO, its objectives and then prove its existence.

Only then can you expect anyone to give an answer to your question.

As yet no one has satisfactorily answered this question........ ever

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Anti-NWO:

Government can abuse surveillance state, as it is top-down. It can be used to prevent crime, but also to cover up crime for the elites.

Pro-NWO:

CCTV cameras stop people committing crimes, stealing, kidnapping.

RFID helps you locate lost people.

Wiretapped internet helps catch terrorists.

Controlled natural resources prevent terrorists from making bombs.

Population control prevents the planet from running out of food and humanity extincting itself.

The list goes on and on.

I don't like corruption, but I do like public surveillance.

In the past, you could easily steal cash and get away with it. If it's all digital, you will be found out if you steal credit cards. That scam artist Kevin Trudeau was caught stealing credit cards because of the surveillance state. That's why people like him and Alex Jones oppose surveillance, and oppose government regulation.

They are basically saying, we want people to get away with scams. I think that's very primitive, tribal behavior.
edit on 24-12-2010 by synaptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I completely agree... I have always wondered why we cant just be "Earth".. Why do we have to have all of these separate Govts.

Of course it needs to be a viable Govt.

I fear the only way we will ever accomplish this without violent means, is going to be an outside attack (Alien Attack).

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by MrJelly

Too many thread, too short of time, not enough substance!

To answer this one directly: Depends on if the NWO will be serving snacks or not. No snacks then I am utterly opposed. Cold trays and I am willing to listen. Hot buffet? Then I'll happily throw all of you into a FEMA camp.

What? Free food is free food.

~Heff

Indeed,

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by synaptic

Great post.
GLad to see people are looking at both sides.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I'm pro New World Order -
Of peace.
NWOP

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Im pro NWO. Imagine the black budget! We "HAVE" to become a one world government.

So I'm pro what about you?

WE GOT TO GET ALONG FOR WHAT IS COMING!
edit on 25-12-2010 by Terms777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2010 by Terms777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

people CHOOSE to believe lies told.

is there really a choice? how so? can you point out where the majority of people can find out the truth?
is there a place or somebody who approves the truth and can verify it to people that it is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth? or will they have to take that persons word for it out of trust? and trust the 'typed' documents are telling the truth to? they have no reason to believe they have been lied to. especially if the mainstream media are reporting it as the truth.

people cannot choose to believe lies, because they are unaware they are lies and they are told it is the truth, and if they were suspcious there is no real place you can go to get the truth, everybody has different versions of it.

so the trust that a person is telling the truth is important, the liar brakes that trust, and will never be believed again, which is why you see so much mistrust of those in power on these boards.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by MrJelly

people CHOOSE to believe lies told.

is there really a choice? how so? can you point out where the majority of people can find out the truth?
is there a place or somebody who approves the truth and can verify it to people that it is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth? or will they have to take that persons word for it out of trust? and trust the 'typed' documents are telling the truth to? they have no reason to believe they have been lied to. especially if the mainstream media are reporting it as the truth.

people cannot choose to believe lies, because they are unaware they are lies and they are told it is the truth, and if they were suspcious there is no real place you can go to get the truth, everybody has different versions of it.

so the trust that a person is telling the truth is important, the liar brakes that trust, and will never be believed again, which is why you see so much mistrust of those in power on these boards.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

the masses fight wars and NO one is tricking anyone

if the masses are fighting wars for reasons other than they have been told, then that would be tricking them.
the masses join the army in the beginning at least, because they are told they are doing good for their country, and would be there to fight for our freedoms or sombody elses. the masses DO NOT wage the wars or DECIDE who, when, where, and what for. but when one is waged they are generally told it is for our or their freedoms.

if those reasons are lies then refer back to my first reply.

Oh and please do not say "they LIE to the people, they want power, they start wars, bla bla bla" Remember, the masses fight wars and NO one is tricking anyone, people CHOOSE to believe lies told.

but those are the reasons people do not want it.

edit on 25-12-2010 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2010 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Terms777

is that the truth? if so how do you know? or was there another point?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join