It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Abduction?

page: 1,
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hi everyone, this is my first post. I stumbled upon this site while I was looking for some answers to what happened to me. I've kept this to myself because its so bizarre, but I just want to know what happened. So 7 years ago I had something strange happen to me. I was 15 years old at the time, I want to say it was around July, it was hot out. This is how I remember it. The last thing I remember before coming too in my back yard was playing guitar in my bedroom, it was just after 10:00 PM. Next thing I remember (literally 2 hours of that night are completely unaccounted for) My ears are ringing, I cant hear anything but the high pitch noise and my body thumping fast in rhythm to my heartbeat. The first thing Im thinking is someone was just trying to stab me with that needle, the image I have of the needle is vivid, but its the only thing i remember. Im disoriented and have no clue where I am. I see the pool, so I realize im in my yard, but thinking what the # is going on. My first instinct is to hide. My voice in my head is just screaming HIDE, HIDE from the needle! You know that feeling of being trapped, I was so scared. The only thing I remember is the needle, I was so scared of the needle. I was looking everywhere for the person that had the needle, the feeling was so real, I was shaking, but I was the only one there. No person. The ringing was fading by this point and I could hear my dogs going crazy. I ran into my moms garden and grabbed the spade shovel because I had a feeling that someone was coming back, I didnt know who they were but someone was after me. I thought I was going to be sick. I ran up the steps of my back deck to get in the house but the sliding door is locked. I started slamming on the door and shouting and the dogs came running to the door barking at me, followed by my mom and my dad. I was so shaken I could barely explain what happened. My mom looked just as frightened as I was. My dad explained that no one was coming after me and that I was just sleep walking. I knew I wasnt sleep walking, I've never had a history of sleep walking. What my dad couldnt explain was why the front door was still locked when he went to lock the door which I had presumably walked out through. He said he had locked them when he went to bed and that I was playing guitar at the time. So then how did I get outside without unlocking a door, surely I didnt climb through the window and put the screen back in it, all subconsciously. Also, my guitar was on the floor of my bedroom, strings facing down. I never treat my guitars like this.

I try so hard to remember what happened between me being in my room and me being in my backyard, but its completely blank, there is nothing there... Its hard to describe this missing time feeling. Its like... being blackout drunk, you just remember being in one place and then your somewhere completely different with no idea how you got there or what happened in between those missing hours.

If someone has had an experience similar to this, please share some insight.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilDog0311

I am afraid I have nothing that would help you, except it does carry the familiarity of other abduction stories I have read. Missing time, disorientation...and the way you left your guitar is definitely not cool! LOL! I say that as a fellow musician who would NEVER leave my guitar strings-down on the floor.

Welcome to ATS, hope you get some answers!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Don't be discouraged by some of the Sticklers on this site; they will try. However, that sounds like an interesting case and if that had happened to me, I would've felt the same way. There are WAY too many illogical "coincidences" in that story for me to feel comforted by rational thought.

However, don't become too paranoid. You will find people in ATS that can help you to cope and who can help you find answers, however much comfort or discomfort that may bring you.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The ringing in your ears can be the result of an implant. Did you have any strange scars or marks that werent there before? Or maybe a small lump under the skin?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hybridkate

Not that I am aware of.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Sir, I have some none-judgmental advice.
1: get rid of ANY occult material You Own.
2: DON'T give this entity/force any of Your fear, They feed off of fear.
3: Decide by Your OWN will that You will NOT be a victim, be strong and tell them to leave You alone. They hate it when People stand against Them.

Hope this Helps,
Mortimer Fester.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Beware those who pretend to be the enlightened Annanaki who are returning but are serpents from inside the hollow earth. forces of darkness who seize you in the sleep and make you say false things.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
You were smart enough to sign up here. I suggest you further that intelligence by taking it seriously. Our members here consist of those who are fantastically capable of rooting up the truth out of people. As long as you stick to the truth here , you will never look like a fool.

Now this

Welcome to ATS.
edit on 25-12-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Im sure the OP takes it very seriously . Now would you please stop posting that video on every thread that you reply to ? Thank you , and Merry Christmas all)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The event you experienced frequently has follow up actions. Such as ringing phones with no one answering, strange people hanging about [MIBs], strange smells, vivid frightening dreams, etc

Please keep us up to date if anything else happens.

I experienced missing time many years ago and still have things happen to me that I attribute to that event.

Pay no attention to the trolls that will try and discount your experience.

edit on 25-12-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MortimerFester

My Grandpa is a 33rd degree freemason. I dont really know much about the freemasons, I've never asked really asked him about it. But he travels the US a lot and attends meetings in other states.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You seem to imply that I'm not telling the truth about what happened to me. Everything I know about that night is what I posted, I have no idea what happened to me. I take it very seriously. The reason my family are the only people that know about that night is because I feared people would not take ME seriously, wouldn't believe me and call me a liar, or tell me I'm crazy. If this is not what you were implying I apologize, and advise you to choose your wording more carefully, and do not accuse me of not taking this seriously.

There has only been three times in my entire life that I have ever been that scared, all three times I was being shot at, and honestly believed that I was living out my final minutes. Nothing has ever scared me like that, that is why I take this very seriously.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Thanks for sharing your experience. I have no guidance or additional information that may help you, but i am sure there any many people on this site who have had similar experiences and may be able to help you shed some light on the situation.

And BTW, as others have said pay no attention to the trolls who will try and jump all over you about your experience. Good Luck in seeking answers.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I have reoccurring nightmares all the time. Im in a tube and its spinning and im floating towards the pitch black end of it almost like im floating through the tube into nothingness, but every time I get to the end of the tube I wake up, I've had this dream over and over and I wake up at the same part of the dream everytime, like dvd with a bad spot on it that skips at the same spot every time.

Also about a year and a half ago I was back home in my kitchen talking to my mom as she was cooking. I grabbed an extra chair from the other room, it had a metal back on it. I sat down in it, and as soon as I leaned back and the metal touched the skin on my back I had a flashback of the needle and immediately felt absolutely #ty, sick to my stomach I started sweating, my heart started racing and I started to have a panic attack, I've never had a panic attack out of no where before so this freaked me out. She said I turned white as sheet as I was in mid conversation.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I advise you to undergo hypnotic regresssion with a good therapist. Your local MUFON chapter should be able to recommend one. You are experiencing the symptoms of amnesia caused by possible abduction trauma.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Maybe you could look into regressive hyposis?

I have heard in similar cases to yours with time loss that it can help give you a better picture of what exactly happened.

sorry micpsi, you beat me to it.
edit on 25-12-2010 by zero314 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Hey there DD,

I am an 'experiencer' myself and also stumbled upon this site by accident a few years ago ... prior to which I had only mentioned my experience to a handful of people ... who I'm sure were all convinced I was a crazy lady ... for some time after the event I really believed that was the only time something like that had happened to me ... but since then I have recalled other snippets of memory that make me believe I have experienced many times ... right from childhood.

The main difference with the occasion I have written about on here is the fact that I was 100% aware and conscious throughout ... so no putting it down to a lucid dream / astral travel / sleep paralysis or any of the other 'usual' dismissive explanations that get trotted out to us.

This particular event actually changed the way I look at life / our surroundings / linear time / the bigger picture / our origins ... and pretty much everything else I took for granted and never questioned previously. It was also responsible in the bigger part for setting me on the road of the project I have been working on since it happened (15yrs ago) ... besides the two threads I wrote on here (that provided some amazing and helpful feedback from members who really know about this subject) I also have a website where I am currently serializing one of my ebooks covering some of the material information I gained during and since the experience.

Here are links to the threads and website (hope you find them helpful in your search to understand your own experience ... and I'm happy to answer any questions you might have).

>>>ATS THREADS>MY WEBSITE

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I've looked into it, I will eventually talk to a hypnotist about. Its not too cheap though. I'm looking at hopefully having enough extra cash by next year to undergo a few sessions. I'm anxious and nervous about it, anxious to know how I ended up where I did and what happened, but nervous about what I might find out.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you very much WW
. I will take a look at those links, I appreciate the assistance.
I'm interested in knowing your experience, I don't believe you are a crazy lady. I believe the experiences that people like you and I have are all pieces to the puzzle of a much larger picture. Whatever that picture may be.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilDog0311
reply to post by woodwytch

I believe the experiences that people like you and I have are all pieces to the puzzle of a much larger picture. Whatever that picture may be.

Exactly !

And what a picture that is my friend ... my experience is covered in both of the ATS threads (half the story in each thread so you need to read both) ... over the years the information I was told and shown have built into a clearer understanding of the whole ... and my translation of that is covered in The Atlantean Analysis.

I really think it will help you understand the things that have happened to you and maybe make it less scary for you (it's the unknown that scares us).

Nice to meet you. Woody

Forgot to say in my first post but during the night of my experience (including the abduction / the return / the procedure that took place in my room) I thought a couple of hours had passed ... in reality 7hrs had passed .. so I lost around 5hrs.
edit on 26-12-2010 by woodwytch because: adding a comment

<<   2 >>

join