It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Conducts Positive Affirmations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I have been on this site for almost a month now. I am, admittedly, hooked. I am stoked on the fact that I have found a place where I can learn and teach, it gives me some purpose and it gives me entertainment. It's not a conspiracy, that most of the threads on this site are negative. And to the many on ATS who frequent here on the daily, it is very easy to fall into the trap that "The majority of the world is negative". It's just as easy to do that WITHOUT this site.

Some of my favorite videos and articles have been positive in nature. I wish I wasn't a lazy bastard, and that I could back up these claims with links, but no doubt you have stumbled upon them as well.

I am talking about positive affirmations right now though... To be black and white, I will try to break it down like this:

You can go throughout your day thinking about the things that you "don't want to happen", or you can go throughout your day thinking about things that you "do want to happen". I believe that it starts from there. It's a simple mantra.

Russian scientists have caught up with what Shamans have been claiming for hundreds of years. You literally can heal your body and mind by making positive affirmations. Everyone is capable of doing this. Every time you are met with a negative situation, you are making a choice on whether or not you will feel negative from it.

...They've proven that water reacts to emotion. If you did not know this, I strongly urge you to research this, in order to establish a foundation for this belief of how important it is to think positively.

They praised one rice paddy in a white-walled facilitated room, that rice paddy grew to be amazing rice.

They ridiculed and spoke harshly of the rice paddy in the room next door. It rotted and died.

It is not the rice, it is the water inside of this rice. The water is a conductor to emotions. You are made of water. The moment you get angry, the water inside of you is angry, and if you realize this- you have the capacity to change the way that water reacts. Meaning you do not need to be angry.

This works with music, yet music is perspective. Not all music works on people the same. Death Metal makes me angry, for some it makes them invigorated. It's all about how you are hearing it. This is why it is no anomaly when you just can't calm someone down sometimes.

Everyone's water is influenced by you. Some are more closed off from others, this perhaps is the cause of loneliness.

Please, look into this. And remember to take a breath when your water begins to boil, because this website also can act as a stove to your pot.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Extremely glad you are here and NICE THREAD /CONCEPT. I too often gain solace in positive affirmations / thoughts / attraction.

In a nutshell: "It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness."

S & F & Friended.
("Flair" limit reached)
edit on 23-12-2010 by kinda kurious because: fix typos - spacing

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Nice OP. You will be challenged to provide documentation for most of this. I have seen either what you refer to, or similar reports.

If you are interested, check out Ingo Swann. He tells about experiments he did at SRI where they approached plants and created changes that were measurable with their intent. It wasn't the words said, but the way in which it was said. Even more, the actual intention creates a different effect.

Interesting topic.
Welcome aboard.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hello, nice OP. Here is some proof to what you are say
ing (if you are too lazy:roll

Enjoy

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Excellent Op, yes Dr Emoto is a staple for this amazing science. What a blessing this finding has been. I do try to incorporate it whenever i can remember to.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I was present once where a water experiment was conducted with sounds. Two large bowls of water were filled from the same source and both were subjected to different sounds by an orator who placed his hands around each bowl in turn and loudly uttered a different phrase and pitch for a few moments with the object of giving each a different "charge". Afterwards those of us present were offered samples from each bowl. I could taste one was somewhat sharp while the other tasted astringent.

Perhaps a cooks attitude and mannerisms has an effect on the food he prepares. Perhaps the food tastes better and/or is healthier if prepared in a "happy" kitchen.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Amazing concept. I have seen different variations of the same logic applied to various situations....and I think it all ties in together. I believe we have a much larger affect on our bodily health than most realize. We speak of the power of prayer and healing powe of positive thought, and I KNOW it is very real.

Thank you for the reminder OP. Star and flag for your positive thoughts!
It is soooo easy to get caught up in the negative here on ATS just as it is in "real-life". It is also just as easy to CHOOSE not to and instead be drawn to the positive. I needed the reminder...thank you!
edit on 24-12-2010 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2010 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I know this isn't entirely relevant but I want to share a bit of info about positive relations.

I know a guy with highly trained skills reading aura's. He is an adept mediator as well as able to change people's aura's (although he said it's what you don't see that matters). Just to help validate his expertise he worked on my aura. I could see the colours he was working onto me and another friend who spends time in Tibet etc noticed instantly that my energy had changed for the better.

He spoke about a girl who mediates only by using positive affirmation. He jokingly mimicked her "I'm a good person, I'm a good person". He told us that her energy from the front looked good / nice, but when he saw her from behind it almost made him sick.

Incidentally I'm 100% certain that he would agree with taking a positive approach to life, but I thought that would be interesting for you all.

Great topic. I'm going to look into water and take on board what you've said about people's energy resonating in each others water.

new topics

top topics

join