It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family Has Tough Words for Napolitano After Border Agent Killing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Apparently Janet does not like when she gets what she deserves! I applaud the slain Agent's family.
Fox
Its way past time to oust these two from office.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, leaving the funeral of a murdered Border Patrol agent Wednesday, scolded a reporter for asking her to address the victim's family's concerns that not enough is being done to secure the southern border.

The family of agent Brian Terry had complained that Napolitano had offered them "empty words" when she called to express her condolences. Terry's father, Kent Terry, in an interview with ABC affiliate KGUN, said he told Napolitano to "wake your man up in the White House," to which she replied that he's done more in two years than any president.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...
Fox
edit on 12/23/2010 by mikelee because: Correct photo link & source

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Read this commentary by Craig Smith, author of "Crashing the Dollar".
He is the CEO of Swiss America Trading Corp., and he has some very harsh words regarding this.

www.craigrsmith.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Janet is a worthless piece of S### that needs to be eradicated. To have the audacity to suggest to this grieving family that Obama has done more in 2 years than any other president is just sickening. She is right though in one regard, he has done the most in 2 years.....destroy this country and crap all over the Constitution. It took other presidents atleast 4 years to accomplish that!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

Love it...Thanks for posting!!

Where was his federal government backing him up in the fight? Where was the loud-mouthed secretary who claims our border is as tight as ever? Where were the National Guardsmen who are desperately needed? How many more fine men like Agent Terry and fifth-generation rancher Robert Krentz will have to die before this government will do its job?
Craig Smith

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
She's as useless as the SOB that appointed her!

If there was ever an underqualified group in Washington, it's certainly there now.

Were I President, to the Border Patrol, I'd order "Weapons Free!"

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

if you have never walked a post from flank to flank,as far as I am concerned you have no business in the security field. PERIOD!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

I agree with those sentiments 100%. I fail to see how a business person can qualify for any intelligence or security position but we must remember that the Fedgov is a business and the model of government is also a business. Which is why its so messed up.,.

top topics

join