It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaving one`s mark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
After watching a TV programme about Pioneers 10 and 11
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
and the plaques which were sent with them which would inform aliens of where we lived and what we looked like I wondered how
1. An alien race would leave clues on Earth that they had visited in the past.
2. A past terrestrial civilisation which left Earth prior to destruction e.g. by a severe flood would leave clues of their technological achievements and where they headed off to.

It seems that stone and gold were realised to be the least immutable substances a long time ago.

After visiting Egypt last year and reading about the lay-out of the pyramids and their interior structures as being related to the position of certain stars could it be that the pyramid lay-out and their interiors be a clue to where past visitors came from or where our ancestors went to?
edit on 23-12-2010 by dr treg because: Difficulty with attaching image

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I always had an idea that we as humans has lost so much of our potential ..

just imagine with all the material stuff we hold on everyday .. either its tv .. our cars .. ,

they were so much more close to earth and the stars than us ,

i read that those pyramids where constructed in pure granite .. a natural conductor or spiritual amplifier ..

they could just meditate in the heart of those pyramids and blast of to space without even leaving the ground ..

thus the ability to alpha plane travel ..

and weird emough .. the two air shafts are inclined perfectly with the constellation of Ursa Minor and Sirius ..

so that could mean we have a space ship .. ""within"" ourselves ..

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr treg
After watching a TV programme about Pioneers 10 and 11
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
and the plaques which were sent with them which would inform aliens of where we lived and what we looked like I wondered how
1. An alien race would leave clues on Earth that they had visited in the past.
2. A past terrestrial civilisation which left Earth prior to destruction e.g. by a severe flood would leave clues of their technological achievements and where they headed off to.

It seems that stone and gold were realised to be the least immutable substances a long time ago.

After visiting Egypt last year and reading about the lay-out of the pyramids and their interior structures as being related to the position of certain stars could it be that the pyramid lay-out and their interiors be a clue to where past visitors came from or where our ancestors went to?
edit on 23-12-2010 by dr treg because: Difficulty with attaching image

No doubt, the Pyramids were aligned to the points of the compass, with shafts pointing to ... the Sirius star? But as to their purpose... I agree that they pointed to where the Visitors likely came and went from/to but as for the REAL purpose... It's got to be more than a burial chamber. Some theorise the Pyramids were actually some sort of power plant! (Ancient Aliens - The Evidence). Amazing stuff.

join