It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tablets of Destiny (T.O.D.) SuperComputer/Mother of HAARP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Mother what?

Ok, so for those of you asking why don't the good guys, the pleiadians, just come in and save us? It seems, according to this, it has to do with some Draco machine called the T.O.D for the Tablets of Destiny.

I'm not sure if it's because, if they were to come in, the machine would annihalate a certain area or something like ... what do you think?

educate-yourself.org...

People often ask why don’t the Pleiadians come in and rescue us and all the children being abused in underground bases, if all the ships are positioned around the planet?

The answer is because of the Tablets of Destiny.

TM.I.E.C forces have control over something known as the Tablets of Destiny, which is basically a network of large exotic crystal based computers. These are linked in a geometrical grid pattern around the world and can trigger large scale disasters such as tidal waves, hurricanes, and earthquakes. Anyone who has investigated this subject would be familiar with the H.A.A.R.P scalar weather warfare system based in Alaska. This is part of the T.O.D super computer. Ultimately, mankind is being held hostage by this system. People often ask why don’t the Pleiadians come in and rescue us and all the children being abused in underground bases, if all the ships are positioned around the planet?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
They will only step in if the $h!t hit the fan, economic collapse, chaos... This means the end of science, game over for understanding, reconciliation and will have to go through all that dark ages crap again. I would rather be non-existent than spend another life through that hell. We can all get through this if we just stick together and act responsibly. It will take time. Cool heads will prevail at the end of the day, hopefully.

edit on 23-12-2010 by kwakakev because: added smile

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Very interesting. I watched this video of a young woman named Keisha "Little Grandmother", dubbed the youngest and whitest shaman linked to the Mayans. She is very kind in the eyes and voice, and everything she says is "calming". At first I enjoyed her videos, because she has credibility as a real shaman, but some of the things she said made me a little edgy.

She basically says, "There will be natural disasters, and sadly many will perish, but there is nothing to fear, because we are all evolving into light. The great year of harvest is around the corner, when you pass through the river of death, do not hold on, keep your head above the waters and follow with the stream. We have placed beautiful ancient crystals on all of the four corners of the planet, in order to purify the waters and strengthen mother earth."

Those are a bunch of verbatim quotes that I strung together as the jist of what I gathered by watching her videos. Now, if she is a bonafied Mayan shaman, then some of what she says (especially regarding the crystals, and reasons for such) strangely corroborate with your thread.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

It is up to all of us where things will go, her scenario is a possibility, there are many possibility's. Keep an open mind and work for the best.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I fully agree with you. Would have made my post look less dogmatic had I said so before, but I didn't want to double post. It's key important to make positive affirmations, rather than negative. But though this girl is insightful and interesting to listen to, she reminds me of the Judas Kiss. She is easing the cattle through the gates, where the gates lead, is up to us. Even she says this.

top topics

join