It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Saddam....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
ok we see that saddam isn't going to leave. He wants to fight the U.S and when you think about it the stability of the world rest in this mad mans hands.

Best case senerio: We attack his troops give us and we get it ovber with quick.

Worst case senerio We attack, it takes longer than we think, he attacks Isreal with chemicals and draws them into the conflict and all hell breaks lose.

Meanwhile North Korea sees it's opportunity and hit us with something. So many have just ignored this crazy nation with a large a** army. I think that Kim is just waiting forthe right moment when anti-american sentment is high.

Just so you all will know the CIA helped saddam get into to power.
We helped him stage a coup so that we could replace the communist regime with the basque party.

This is of our own creation. If we would of have minded opur own bussiness we wouldn't be on the brink of WWIII. This is a perfect examplse of how things the you do in the past can come back and haunt you in the future. God help us

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by abstract_alao

We helped him stage a coup so that we could replace the communist regime with the basque party.

God help us

I know I am being picky but it is an important distinction: it is the Ba'ath Party not Basque, the Baque party is in Spain.

As for God help us. I agree.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Don�t know why, but still have the feeling that for them it�s all a game, ppl dead for a politician or a president are just names on a list or a total number, do u think it will make any difference for them to listen that 5 k died
because of an accident than 20k? we won�t care about those 15000 lifes difference, for them all it�t the same, that�s why we THE CITIZENS are paying the Whole story while they are saved up, playing the chess via remote control.... I really don�t like it, saddam won�t do anything normal, that is planned is known, or he is part of the plot from the begining (it should make a lot of sense) or he just is there to help elitist to take decisions with immunity and no complaints...

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Bush is putting everything on the line with Iraq. We should of kept our nose out of this from the beggining and we wouldn't be in this mess. I'm just have a feeling in my gut that america will follow in the footsteps of great civilization like rome, egypt, babylon... a memory in the minds of people scattered across the globe because of nuclear war. Is this what we are goinbg to leave to our children and nuclear mess?

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by abstract_alao

Just so you know. Saddam is said to be a 33 freemason.
This is all acting. And this war was planned decades ago.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
what the hell is this true?!?!!? Saddam a mason?!?! I want proof

top topics

join