It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real poltergeist caught on video?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

the guy has 3 cameras and sets everyone up in a different location before he leaves. if you look through his video you can find a video of the kitchen again but it has two cameras in different posistion. idk why he put two up in 1 room but it helps prove that he has more than 1 camera. So i genuinly believe he sets atleast 2 cameras up in different rooms. Do i think it is real? Well something in my mind is saying yes but that is just because when i was a child i experienced things a little similar in my grandmothers house, but my gut is telling me it is just entertainment. By the way yes i have a talking stomach and a voice in my head!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

EDIT to add an interesting link: It seems as though mellowb1rd really has a bad rep.

I went through all the videos that came up and it looks like somone is trying very hard to discredit him. I found:
1 a video claiming to prove that his kitchen was a film-set in a warehouse, but the kitchen they showed was CGI.
2 A video by a guy claiming to have seen a video where mellowb1rd forgot to remove footage of himself in a greescreen suit. I had to close a huge annotation to view that video. An annotation by the uploader admitting to having been asked to produce a video with such a lie in it by a user called "antimellowb1rd"
3 A video claiming mellowb1rd produces videos under another name, that campares his kitchen to the kitchen in another video. The two kitchens are not even remotely similar.
4. A video claiming to be mellowb1rds "trial run of the cgi used in his video" The uploader doesn't say how they came by this footage, but they have just used a still image from one of mellowb1rds videos as the background, looped the sound and composited in some bad cgi. There is also a comment, supposedly from mellowb1rd saying something like "how dare you hack my computer and take that footage" The account is fake. It's two "v"s used to create the "w" in mellowb1rd.
5 a series of videos by the user "antimellowb1rd" claiming to show witnesses statements incriminating mellowb1d. I looked on antimellowb1rds page and they all seem to be at each others throats, with several of these "witnesses" having also admitted to being asked to lie.
Someone sure has it in for this guy and is spending a LOT of time and effort trying to discredit him. For me this has the opposite effect.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

No, I saw the episode of that show. All that happened was the one woman asked "is he in the corner pulling strings" which is blatantly not the case, and the guy mentioned a video claiming he uses greenscreen suits. I found the video from the link you provided and the uploader has since admitted to making that up at the request of another user. I've spent half the afternoon researching this guy. I'm creeped out by how many enemies he has and how determined they are to undermine him. Even creating fake cgi "proof"

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I love how people attempt to explain why these ridiculous vids are authentic.
"A bunch of stuff is flying around simultaneously, so it's real."
Are people really that gullible?
YouTube is truly a scammer's wet dream.

While searching youtube, I'm actually seeing videos with titles like:
"Real paranormal ghost activity. NOT FAKED"
Priceless!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerTruths
I just don't understand the concept behind poltergeists though. What is trying to be proven by these entities? Why are they throwing things, why are they violent?

His one video has me completely stumped. He literally gets bitten, you can see a bite mark and blood on his hand. It's kinda creepy. What the heck is it trying to communicate?

Those "entities" are just dead human beings who are earthbound, that is, trapped between the physical and superphysical planes of being. They cannot move on to their rightful destination in the higher worlds because of what may be called "unfinished business", which keeps them wanting to communicate with those that they can see. They are able to move objects about by telekinesis, i.e., by willing it. A poltergeist can be merely the result of psychic energies released by teenagers entering puberty. Or else, if children are absent, it is a spirit who is experiencing great frustration in trying to attract the attention of the living but rarely of someone who understands his or her plight, which is psycho-spiritual, and who knows how to release the spirit from his condition. That's why they sometimes become desperate, resorting to physical attacks on the living in order to get noticed. But it rarely works. It gets misinterpreted as an evil spirit requiring exorcism by a Roman Catholic priest (fat lot of good that will do). Or else, the family leaves and the house gets boarded up. What the earthbound spirit really requires is a medium who is clairaudient and so can hear the spirit and work out how to help the spirit move to the realm that his attitude of mind is stopping him from reaching.

I guess if you found yourself in a locked room, able to see people dimly outside but unable to communicate with them despite being so close, you'd quickly become frustrated and angry with your predicament, too.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
hmmm... I mean I'm a very big guy and don't get scared very easy. But I don't see how I or somebody else would react like this after something like that. I know I wouldn't run with my camera TOWARDS the area to be honest. And provoking it? I dunnooo.... I tend to fake

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I think the footage seen in mellowb1rd's video is real. I don't see how he can make a cup fly off the counter and then smash it up against the wall into pieces with fishing line. I also don't see anything on the faucet that would cause it to turn on, nor do I see any fishing line/devices on the cabinet doors in his kitchen that would cause them to move. I found an old article that might have a possible answer for what's causing this poltergeist phenomenon, check out the link below.

(Note: it's a really long article)

[www.bibliotecapleyades.net...]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join