It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie / Eyeborgs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I just watched a movie on Netflix called Eyeborgs. It was a movie worth watching. Talk about your all seeing eye. In this movie The U.S. government created robots and government agencies to have these eyes everywhere and keep everyone safe. It's actually kind of creepy and I do believe this is where we are heading. If you ever get a chance to watch it I think you should. Here is a link that explains it better than I can.

www.imdb.com...

and here is a little description that I swiped from the page for those that don't want to click on the link.

Following another major terrorist attack the US instigates an intense government surveillance program in which every camera in the country is linked into a single, all-seeing network called the ODIN system (for Optical Defense Intelligence Network). The system includes millions of mobile, robotic surveillance cameras known as "Eyeborgs," which watch everyone for suspicious behavior, all in the name of security, law enforcement and keeping America safe.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hello, I will S&F you because I watched this movie not to long ago on Netflix also. I thought it was a pretty good b rated movie.

What a tripped out Idea. I think it is going that way with all of the UAV drones.

join