It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient humans ... interbred with us!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

“Scientists say an entirely separate type of human identified from bones in Siberia co-existed and interbred with our own species”

So I've not posted in a while just been browsing but by a strange coincidence, I literally just finished watching Lloyd Pye’s presentation on human origins: intervention theory

... Worth watching the whole thing if you've got an hour to spare,

and then came across the following story on the BBC website:

www.bbc.co.uk...

If this is old news here forgive me, I find it fascinating and no coincidence that an awful lot is starting to be revealed. I really don't buy the evolutionist story and this really gets my attention. What say ye?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
the video... meh. He lines those three skulls up (australopithecus, homo erectus, homo sapiens) and makes out that the differences are unthinkable. They ain't. On top of which, all those anatomical features that he's spouting as non-human - heavy brow, wide nose, large eye-sockets, sloping chin... you get plenty of people with those. And most apes... well, they don't have "large, night-vision eyes". They are, like us, most active during the day.

As to the BBC article, how many times do I have to say that if they were interbreeding successfully with us, there is no biological basis for separating them into different species.

Very interesting read, though. Thanks for posting.

join