It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand military releases UFO files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

New Zealand military releases UFO files

uk.news.yahoo.com

The reports, dating from 1954 to 2009, were released under freedom of information laws after the New Zealand Defence Force removed names and other identifying material.

In about 2,000 pages of documents, members of the public, military personnel and commercial pilots outline close encounters, mostly involving moving lights in the sky.

Some of the accounts include drawings of flying saucers, descriptions of aliens wearing "pharaoh masks" and alleged examples of extraterrestrial writing.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Just saw this story and seems no one else has posted. Am trying to search for the site where I can view all the files released and will post as soon as I have. Seems like this is now becoming a common theme lately just a matter of time before the USA discloses their mountain of files . Here is another link I found detailing some of the files. www.telegraph.co.uk...
Regards

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Seems someone beat me to it. Search is not working for me. Please direct all to this thread already started cheers www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10174587#pid10174587
edit on 22-12-2010 by maythetruthbeknown because: silly me

new topics

join