It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Genocide: Cover-up Operations for ALIEN HARVESTING ? ! ?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hi biocula,

Yes, these are the same deeply evil and possessed Luciferians perpetrating such acts with the same pretexts of population control - the Luciferian United Nations' key agenda (their books are published by Lucis Publications whcih used to be called Lucifer Publishing) - and they do this both for Ritual Murder purposes as well as to train people to do so to living creatures to make them better prepared to extend the same barbaric behavior to Humans.

Let us not forget that LUCIFER is NOT HUMAN. The Luciferian Prince of Darkness known by many other names uses Legions of Demons in much the same way DRACO REPTILIANS use hoards of Grey EBEs as assistants for their nefarious wrongdoings. They murder and massacre for HIM, namely, but in fact they do this for THEM, the Alien Reptoids (and maybe also the Insectoids which I know much less about). However it is CLEAR that the Luciferian Freemasons at the top of those Orders, and their Satanist ILLUMINATI brethren (only those of the Bloodlines are allowed to rise to the top of Freemasonry, the 33rd degree being genetically dependent) are actually SERVANTS OF AN ALIEN PREDATORY SPECIES and in sacrificing us to their Divinity they call the GREAT ARCHITECT of the Universe, they are actually...

FEEDING OUR BODIES AND SOULS TO ALIEN CREATURES!

Freemasonry is only a relatively recent manifestation of Babylonian Mystery Religions and Ancient Canaanite Black Sabbath SERPENT CULT, given a Philosophical and Metaphysical sugar coating to appeal to modern intellects.

"Modern history is understandable only in terms of the ongoing campaign by the Illuminati (which infiltrated Freemasonry in 1781) to destroy Western Civilization and enslave mankind. Nesta Webster's book "World Revolution" (1921) and John Daniel's "Scarlet and the Beast" (Vol. 1, 1994) both describe this process."

"Communism has been the main instrument of the Illuminati. (The Communist anniversary May 1st refers to the date the Illuminati was founded in 1776.) The Protocols of the Elders of Zion was probably an llluminati document disguised as a Jewish one. Certainly, Jews like Karl Marx and Leon Trotsky dominated Communism but they were Freemasons first. They did not represent the Jewish people."

"John Daniel believes that Bolshevik Russia was a French Orient Masonic state. He says the slaughter of millions of Russians by the CHEKA was Masonic ritual murder. He points to "the numerous Masonic symbols carved into the flesh of victims' heads, faces, necks and torsos." The assassination of Czar Nicholas II and his family was also a Masonic ritual murder."

"We don't hear much about the "holocaust" of educated Russians between 1918 and 1922. The Bolshevik Freemasons slaughtered 3,200,000 people. Husbands, fathers and brothers were compelled to watch as their wives, daughters and sisters were brutally raped."

The Freemasonic Architecture of History

ALSO:

"Professor Sarolea gives in The Scotsman of 7th November 1923 the following official figures published everywhere: 28 Bishops, 1219 priests, 6000 professors and teachers, 9000 doctors, 54,000 officers, 260,000 soldiers, 70,000 policemen, 12,950 property owners, 535,250 members of the intellectual and liberal professions, 193,290 workmen, 618,000 peasants."

"Better than any dry statistics, the following description by a witness will give an idea of the scale upon which these butcheries are made. When the Rohrberg Commission of Enquiry entered Kief, after the taking of that town by the Volunteer Army in August 1919, it found the execution hall of the Cheka in the following state:

"All the cement floor of the great garage (the execution hall of the departmental Cheka of Kief) was flooded with blood. This blood was no longer flowing; it formed a layer of several inches; it was a horrible mixture of blood, brains, of pieces of skull,of tufts of hair and other human remains. All the walls riddled by thousands of bullets were bespattered with blood; pieces of brains and of scalps were sticking to them...."

"We found in the corner of the garden another grave which was older and contained about 80 bodies. Here we discovered on the bodies traces of cruelty and mutilations the most varied and unimaginable."

"Some bodies were disemboweled, others had limbs chopped off, some were literally hacked to pieces. Some had their eyes put out and the head, face, neck and truck covered with deep wounds. Further on we found a corpse with a wedge driven into the chest. Some had no tongues. In a corner of the grave, we found a certain quantity of arms and legs..."

The Genocide You Never Hear Of

GS

edit on 12-1-2012 by Getsmart because: FREEMASONS organize the RITUAL GENOCIDE OF MILLIONS TO A REPTILIAN LUCIFER

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

And imo,while we are culling these kangaroos,murdering them at our own lesiure,like it or not,admit it or not,the same things are being done to us by beings that are technologically and psychologically superior to us and ultimately,we deserve it...

I wonder if the real reason its being done to us is because we are doing the same thing ourselves? What comes around goes around? Are we reaping what we sow?

It is horrible what happens to the kangaroos. I do believe humans accumulate "bad karma" when they commit such injustices. The scales of justice will be balanced out one way or another.

I just came upon this video that posits that the bubonic plague was ET biowarfare to thin the human herd...

Evidence The Aliens Used Bio Weapons On Us In The Past

This is a good discussion of Luciferianism in Freemasonry - starting at about 3...

The Finest Lecture on the Illuminati Part 13 of 15

edit on 12-1-2012 by someotherguy because: b/c

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Human's must taste very good with all those additives which are in our food and polluting the quality of the meat harvested from this planet. These aliens must have no quality control for their food stock. Anyway, actually farming humans like this is quite expensive in that a huge population is needed and lots of resources are being poured into the process. These aliens aren't thinking it through unless humans on Earth are being harvested to restock their human ranches back home.

The guidelines of one such species includes using breeders and actually harvesting the children for actual food because the turnover is high that way. I think what is happening on Earth is that the aliens are planning to either use humans as slave labor or to start new population for whatever reasons. Another aspect is that the aliens want to prepare Earth for colonization by reducing our population so that theirs can occupy the red zones.

If humans are to be harvested to the point of near extinction, how is that good for sustainable farming. Anyway, I'm sure Earth is being taken away from us.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

You mention masons and i remember when i was a little kid,how many times my great aunt would call and write to her sister my great grandmother,complaining and crying about how her husband,a mason,had signed over their house,all their posessions and all their money to the masons,willed every single thing to them as required,upon their deaths and how sorry she was that she was forced to do it and was unable to leave anything,not a stitch not a penny to her family...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Aliens on another planet,within another dimension,or deep below us underground,discussing humans...

"Hey lets go to earth" !

"Why" ?

"Its a free for all there" !

"Have'nt you heard" ?

"Real good humanoid hunting" !

"No way" ?

"Now get ready for this and best of all" !

"The humanoid life forms there Dont Believe Eachother When Someone Dares To talk About What They Saw Us Doing To Them" !

"Are you serious" ?

"Yep and they are trained to ridicule eachother instead" !

"They live in denial and would rather make fun of eachother laughing and joking instead of standing together and doing something about it" !

"Wow,who would have guessed they're that stupid and obedient" !

"You can do whatever you want to them,track,abduct,molest,clone,teleport,vaporize and mutilate" !

"Its Unbelievable" !

'"I bagged 4 of them out in the woods camping just the other day" !

"What did you do with them" ?

"I sold them to the syrians for 2000 zendolites and now the humanoids are mining diamond ore on aldebaran"

"Thats a damn good price 500 each" !

"I sure could use a new saucer" !

"Well then you should think about joining me next time i go" !

"And check this out" !

"If you give their dominating and controlling earth leaders a few of our toys they'll act like nothings going on" !

"Really,this is too good to be true" !

"And dont tell anyone else this but i heard a rumor that the humanoids have souls and will actually give them away without a struggle for earth money" !

"You know how much humanoid souls are worth to those reptilians and insectoids" !

"I'm in when do we leave" ?

"You warm up the saucer" !

"I'll get the levitation device and mind control spray" !

"We're outta here !
edit on 12-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
From the first Omen movie,1976...A poem you'll not soon forget...

When the Jews return to Zion,

And a comet rips the sky...

The Holy Roman Empire rises,

Then you and I must die...

From the eternal sea he rises,

Creating armies on either shore...

Turning man against his brother,

Till man exists no more...

edit on 12-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
"We don't hear much about the 'holocaust' of educated Russians between 1918 and 1922."

Some of us are expecting this to happen in USA before too long. If that is the plan, there will be a fight. For ex, gun sales were at record numbers over Christmas, so a lot of people are preparing. I think a lot of people are planning to go down fighting & hopefully take a couple with them...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Advanced species of super intelligent,highly evolved bi-pedal reptilians and insectoids escaped the yucatan doomsday asteroid and the no longer habitable for them atmosphere and biosphere of earth,by going literally underground and into the oceans where they have maintained bases and entire civilizations ever since, deep within those impenetrable and unreachable regions wher we cannot go...

Over time,a new species arised and evolved upon the surface of earth called humans and the reptilians and insectoids have allowed us to breed upon the surface of their planet and play with our toys as they await the earths atmosphere and biosphere to become once again habitable for them and that moment is about to arrive...

While never openly revealing to most of us that they are the dominant species of earth,the reptilians and insectoids arise from their subterranean and oceanic realms,not from outer space,piloting their flying saucers to track and abduct humans for our penial gland excretions,embryo extractions,genetic materials and our souls that they harvest and have used to create a cross breed race of beings we call the greys...

The reptilians and insectoids animate and bring to life their biological robot slaves the greys with our human souls,which is exactly why hundreds of millions of people have been annihilated by wars and genocides during the twentieth century and they have created an immense population,a virtual army of hundreds of millions of greys that will be unleashed as they and the reptilians and insectoids ascend from below to reclaim the surface of earth as their own once again...

This will be the apocalypse,their final harvest,our armageddon...Imo...

edit on 13-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The royal bloodline elite rulers of this world in the past and today "do not want us to know" that humanity has risen to an "advanced state" and then has fallen,or is thrown back down,to a "prehistoric caveman like state" over and over again down through the forgotten ages.Caused by the "self inflicted" results of our technology running amok,from "cyclic natural disasters" from "cosmic cataclysms" and like it or not,quite possibly, from "aliens invading our planet" assaulting us from above and or from below.Individually or simultaneously unleashing terrible and unimaginably vast upheavels upon humanity,tearing us and the earths surface asunder...
edit on 13-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You mention masons and i remember when i was a little kid,how many times my great aunt would call and write to her sister my great grandmother,complaining and crying about how her husband,a mason,had signed over their house,all their posessions and all their money to the masons,willed every single thing to them as required,upon their deaths and how sorry she was that she was forced to do it and was unable to leave anything,not a stitch not a penny to her family...

Hi blocula,

Funny you should mention that, have you read my file? This is something which happens NOT to regular Blue Lodge Freemasons, but definitely and most inevitably to anyone above a certain level in the hierarchy. They don't only sell their soul to Lucifer, they also owe the Light Bearer and his minions all their material possessions upon their death.

This is done in various ways, through wills which their fellow brother Masons might even falsify as needed, or by mandatory delegation of Estate executors with a mission to "re-appropriate" funds, or by delegation of Estate, Trust or Foundation Administration to appointed Administrators who officially grossly mismanage assets until they are seriously compromised or entirely lost and forsaken, while unofficially placing these assets elsewhere in their own care. So your case isn't that unusual.

Many others in the Illuminati Elite are also forced to do this within their own lifetime. I know people who are of the most powerful class, officially owning the largest global firms in their sector, but who don't spend their money or have a lifestyle one might naturally expect. They claim it is because one must have the proper values and know how to live simply, but this is NOT why.

For example, Warren Buffet believed to be the second richest man, Monarchs excluded of course, is alleged to still live quite modestly in the same 3-bedroom house in Omaha he bought half a century ago, a house without a wall or a fence and he reportedly drives his own car and goes about without a bodyguard. His holding company owns 63 corporations but he only writes a letter to each CEO once a year. For he is just a BAGMAN for the Network, a hired actor and none of this is really what it seems, he is only the FACADE that hides the real system.

Apparently Bill Gates met him a few years ago and, instead of the half hour meeting, reportedly spent ten hours straight with him to become bosom buddies. Did they figure out they had the same bosses? After all, Bill Gates did nothing to create what makes Microsoft unique, it was a company formed by the Illuminati during a meeting in Turkey, Gates is also only a BAGMAN. That is why he already disinherited his children and why the rest of what the public thinks of as his personal wealth goes to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation which uses it to advance Agenda 21 and the global culling through tainted vaccines.

GS

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Aliens on another planet, within another dimension, or deep below us underground, discussing humans...

"They live in denial and would rather make fun of each other laughing and joking instead of standing together and doing something about it" !

"Wow,who would have guessed they're that stupid and obedient" !

"You can do whatever you want to them, track, abduct, molest, clone, teleport, vaporize and mutilate" !

"Its Unbelievable" !

"If you give their dominating and controlling earth leaders a few of our toys they'll act like nothings going on" !

"Really, this is too good to be true" !

"And dont tell anyone else this but i heard a rumor that the humanoids have souls and will actually give them away without a struggle for earth money" !

"You know how much humanoid souls are worth to those reptilians and insectoids" !

Blucula, you really nailed it there,, for certain they are playing us for sheeple for the shearing that also make for good lamb chops. What is too good to be true for these Predatory Aliens is too monstrous to be faced by Humanity.

It is NOW time that we gather intelligence on how to TERMINATE their armies of Grays and how to take down the largest Draco Reptilians. If there are also Insectoids involved, then we must have adequate countermeasures against them too. It is NOW time to organize a GLOBAL RESISTANCE to these Predatory Aliens, instead of getting tied up in knots over their deceived and clueless accomplices or facilitators.

GS

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

When you say that buffet and gates are just bagmen,do you mean that they,like our president,are just faces and names that the gullible public relates to and fixates on,when in reality,they are not the ones who are running the show,they are puppets? Just like when our presidents make public speeches,they are actually reading someone elses script!

And they are in league with demons,the alien reptilians and insectoids who dominate us and control us through their prison wardens who are the rich industrialists,the royal bloodline elites,the world leaders and they and the evil aliens are the ones who are running the show...

Our freedoms and our freewill and our so called dominance of earth as a human species are nothing but blatant lies,grand deceptions and induced illusions...

As our world governments comply,partake and act like nothings going on,the fuel that drives this alien soul harvesting machines engines is our collective denial,our refusal to admit its happening,our fear of facing it and looking it in the eyes and doing something about it together as a human race...

And thanks to tptb and their purposeful crushing of our solidarity,their filling everyone with fear and hate,their enforced rat race they force us all to run in do or die and their totally unnecessary class competition and class seperation,which have all combined to intentionally make it virtually impossible for us to stand up for ourselves, virtually impossible for us to express empathy,compasion and love for eachother in this greed laced,demon driven society...

edit on 15-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Those of us living in the United States right now are not immune from genocide and war on our continent,sooner or later they will happen again,like the genocide of the Native Americans and the Civil War...

In our demon controlled fallen world their is a hierarchy and a royal blood line elite,the beautiful people who are more or less controlled and protected by dark forces as most of humanity continuously endures the wars and genocides they perpetually orchestrate and force the poor and undesireable elements of society to fall victim to,a neverending flow of soul sacrifices to the evil lord of this world...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
2000 zendolites ???????????????/reply to post by blocula

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join