It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Dimensional Overlap/ Everybody Will Know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The other night, I heard a CoasttoCoastam listener describe an odd abduction experience and vision of 2012. He was shown what led him to feel that there is a regular cycle, and the next one will be in 2012, when dimensions will overlap. He saw black triangle UFOs( I think those are the bad guys, who will be standing by to take bodies who fall for their trap, it will be their freewill choice to go on those ships. Oh, beware, James Casbolt was shown these same black triangle ships hovering over Jerusalem, as part of an Illuminati UFO staging event, that was being planned) foolishly bought into the idea that t in the sky, and, he said he thinks that people are gonna start dissapearing, like depending on the conciousness of the individuals, their frequencies are gonna take them toward different dimensions, and some people are just gonna seem to dissapear.

Althought the Annunaki changed our DNA to not be able to see psychically, when this cycle comes around, the energy is gonna be amped up so that the dimensional overlap takes place and the frequency of the conciouness of people will lead to a divergance to different roads. Those who want to experience selfishness will ride the centrifugal force into that dimension that went down that road, and those whose consciousness is of the polarity that wholeheartedly sees himself/herself in all other beings, and who treats them that understanding, that there is no distinction between others and themselves, will be pulled by a centrifugal force toward that dimension.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Nice post,

Nice to see new stuff rolling in all the time but ya know,....

Things just rollin by.....
love ya

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I want to know what are people going to do when nothing happens?

Pick a new date?

Make an excuse?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

we could talk about it till we die but really...... its as if were waiting for something to kill us....or some of us waiting to take us away from all this techno madness going on.....

whats gonna happen?? well i came here looking for answers and i still will, but i do know that its gonna take more than logging on to 'web' to get anywhere.....

Rant over....

bless jah rah laa bro...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This is a load of mumbo jumbo and I'm not falling for it.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I call 3028 AD

www.moviereleses.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
hi, first post on this awsome forum!

well, nothing is gonna happen in 2012, at least nothing bad. The 2012 experience is only an increase of the earth energy, it's getting higher and higher since 1987. If you listen to the youtube video, it says it clearly. It's a new way of thinking on humans, a new way of doing things. Well it's a really long topic to discuss, but keep in mind that the best weapon that dark forces have is fear. Fear keeps you from vibrating higher, it keeps you low and easy to control. Don't pay attention to people saying that something horrible is gonna happen.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MacSkywalker

The reason why I say this video is mumbo jumbo is because it's supposed to weaken us in to thinking something outside our relm that is not natural to us and our psycological thinking. People like this James Casbolt is a danger to many people who are not psycologically equipped to deal with day to day reality and lack substance - kind of like those who reach out to their churches day in and day out whom never misses a treat at Sunday mass.

We are already about humanity and we are generally a merciful and forgiving lot but we are also the opposite but one thing we won't stand for and that's being taken down by the enemy whether that's here on earth or above in our skies. Our politicians and aliens are fearful of us, why? Because we have the means and power to over take in vast numbers and we are creative when we go about it. It's called WILL power and war does'nt generally faze us when it's a matter of life or death and to defend our nations and way of life.

join