It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikisky.org DSS2 Anomaly Coordinates 02 22 40.68, -07 16 19.2

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
While looking around wikisky I happened upon something strange, which only led to me finding another strand item. This second strange item is buried in the thread, and at the suggestion of an ATS poster to that thread I am creating this thread devoted to the second found anomaly.

Background:

Original thread
What Gives In Cetus? Google Sky Coordinates 2 26 33 -04 41 37
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Suggestion:

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

This new item is lost in this thread..
I suggest you start another thread just based on asking what the hell that thing is..

Directions for finding anomaly:

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
***HERE THERE BE DIRECTIONS TO OBJECT***

Originally posted by Rocky Black

Are you using Wordwide telescope for that image?

Just wondering . I have spent months going through the images with all the neet types of filters and the what not.

RB

From my earlier posts:

"However...
I did find this at these coordinates at the apparent end (bottom) of the vertical line in the Wikiksky.org "DSS2" Survey
02 22 40.68 -07 16 19.2"

"These coordinates work in wikisky.org, but do the following after you paste the coordinates into the search box and click the magnifying glass to search:

Once you've pasted and clicked to search, click the "mouse" icon in the upper left hand corner (Beta Sky Browser Version 2). Then pan in almost all the way. Wait for a few seconds for the image to load. Pan in and out slightly as necessary. The "disk" is as plain as the nose on my face..."
edit on 12/14/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: header

edit on 12/14/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: line

The anomaly:

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
i'd say...strange

if you follow the vertical line down, it's also intersected by a blue line

hope we get a good answer

be good

I followed the vertical line all the way to it's apparent end without finding a blue interseting line.

However...
I did find this at these coordinates at the apparent end (bottom) of the vertical line in the Wikiksky.org "DSS2" Survey
02 22 40.68 -07 16 19.2

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e18aa3a53c1.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b2e2d495b41.jpg[/atsimg]

Doc: "I apologize for the crudity of this model but I just..."
Marty: "Yeah, I know, Doc. It's not to scale. It's okay, Doc."
Doc: "All right."
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95c48ed0604f.jpg[/atsimg]

What the deuce?
Pixelation? Looks kind of odd for pixelation. Looks like 8 orbs in a circular pattern with a bright orb on the circumference (right hand side)

Use scroller at the bottom of this image I've posted to pan to the right of the image. The coordinates are displayed there.

Here are some enhanced captures:

In the initial thread you will also find analysis by Antoniastar. Credit to her.
edit on 12/21/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: coordinates

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Nice find

I'm quite baffled by this disk. The filtered photo's display a disk with hemispheres evenly separated by counter-sunk bowls.
SnF

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Someone pointed out in my initial thread that this "object" is probably the result of gravitational lensing. Somehow I just think that's not it.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
By the way...
I emailed the Keck Observatory the day I discovered this asking them if they could tell me what it was. Still no response. I'm sure it went into the circular file amid the sounds of uncontrollable laughter.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Orion Belt Anomalies

Originally posted by seabisquit
I remember some book that had interpreted the Bible awhile back.

The author surmised that the second coming of Christ would occur through Orion's Belt; so you may be onto something here. S&F.

So, I've been saving this for an appropriate time. And it's time:

If you recall, I found this anomaly in Cetus...

It's pull a muscle time (it's a stretch)...

Cetus The Sea Monster
When Cassiopeia, wife of King Cepheus of Ethiopia, boasted that she was more beautiful than the sea nymphs called the Nereids she set in motion one of the most celebrated stories in mythology, whose characters are commemorated in the sky. In retribution for the insult to the Nereids, the sea god Poseidon sent a monster to ravage the coast of Cepheus’s territory. That monster is represented by the constellation Cetus.
www.ianridpath.com...

>
Geneva Study Bible
1 [23] And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and [1] saw a beast rise up [2] out of the sea, having seven heads and [3] ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, [4] and upon his heads [5] the name of blasphemy.

COUNT THOSE LITTLE BLOBS IN THE CIRCLE
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba4096184675.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11517a49d405.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Just a reminder that this odd blob is still out there. And I guess you're still saying to yourself "And it's still just an artifact of the photographic process, you idiot"...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Whoa. :O What do you suppose it is? I KNOW I've seen this anomaly somewhere else I just can't put my finger on it.. And I believe it has to relate to the biblical prophecies and now it's killing me to know. >_< Great find though mate.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Just thought i would mention that it was posted here a few months ago without the colour enhancment and it was difficult to make anything of it then.
pity you have such a poor image to start or maybe using software could have given better result.

Also i doubt very much if its worth looking for

Would have a gander but feel if it was important it wouldnt be findable now.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
what is this a picture of some kind of antigravity device

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickwireman

No, it's a picture of the OPs left nasal cavity. Just ask him.....its a SIGN!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

A sign? A road-sign? An out of order sign, as in "Your entire post is out of order"?
*sighs*
oops, I mean signs.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

A sign? A road-sign? An out of order sign, as in "Your entire post is out of order"?
*sighs*
oops, I mean signs.

Yep, you're right. But cant understand why you aren't cryptic on any of your other threads....yet you troll with one thats random.

Well, good luck with that and go blue

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Im seeing a face in that photo looking slightly down, not small face kind of big in the upper part of the photo. Seeing long hair (maybe upto the shoulder), big nose and eyes! In the first picture that bright yellowish in the top is the forehead. even better if i stand look at my lcd from top
edit on 6-1-2011 by exactmad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by exactmad
Im seeing a face in that photo looking slightly down, not small face kind of big in the upper part of the photo. Seeing long hair (maybe upto the shoulder), big nose and eyes! In the first picture that bright yellowish in the top is the forehead.
edit on 6-1-2011 by exactmad because: (no reason given)

Don't be silly. It's not a face.
Line 2 is: It's still not a face.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Almost as if its a face with something around the neck with that "ufo" on that going to call it necklace?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Blimey youve got good eyes, so the ufo is round the neck of a body somewhere in the unknown?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Well it's important to remember that wikisky is not the original source for the images it contains. It uses pre-existing sky survey data, DSS2 stands for digitized sky survey 2 which are scanned directly from the old Palomar Sky Survey 2 film plates from 20 years ago or more. Wikisky and other similar secondary sources then take that data, compress it, combine the 3 grayscale images shot at different wavelengths into a single color image, and stitch it together to make their all-sky mosaics. The final result contains image artifacts that weren't there in the originals, so it's important to go back to the original sources and use that as your research reference. Here are the original images for those coordinates in DSS2/POSS2:
archive.stsci.edu...
archive.stsci.edu...
archive.stsci.edu...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Intermission

Ladies And Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space
- Spiritualized

edit on 2/20/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: url

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Orion Belt Anomalies

Originally posted by seabisquit
I remember some book that had interpreted the Bible awhile back.

The author surmised that the second coming of Christ would occur through Orion's Belt; so you may be onto something here. S&F.

So, I've been saving this for an appropriate time. And it's time:

If you recall, I found this anomaly in Cetus...

It's pull a muscle time (it's a stretch)...

Cetus The Sea Monster
When Cassiopeia, wife of King Cepheus of Ethiopia, boasted that she was more beautiful than the sea nymphs called the Nereids she set in motion one of the most celebrated stories in mythology, whose characters are commemorated in the sky. In retribution for the insult to the Nereids, the sea god Poseidon sent a monster to ravage the coast of Cepheus’s territory. That monster is represented by the constellation Cetus.
www.ianridpath.com...

>
Geneva Study Bible
1 [23] And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and [1] saw a beast rise up [2] out of the sea, having seven heads and [3] ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, [4] and upon his heads [5] the name of blasphemy.

COUNT THOSE LITTLE BLOBS IN THE CIRCLE
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba4096184675.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11517a49d405.jpg[/atsimg]

------------

This is a perfect machine, a true artifice. It's a spaceship, a starship, an alien-ship, a star-gate maybe, who knows, it's an UFO.
You have done a magnificent work with the photographs in your line of investigation.

Regards.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Could you provide a link to the site you found it on. I tried to open Wikiksky.org but no go for me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join